Prepped team match up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Team 1

Classic Dr Strange
Classic Adam Warlock
Reed Richards

vs

Team 2
Baron Zemo w/moonstones
Thanos
Dr Doom

Rules
-------------------
each team gets 1 week prep
full access to their gear/tech/equipment
Knowledge of who they are facing
no bfr

which side takes it.

xJLxKing
T1

Nihilist
Originally posted by xJLxKing
T1 out of intrest , why and how?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
out of intrest , why and how?
Reed is very smart and I believe he has the weapon which I can't seem to remember what the name is.

Galan007
Team 2.

Nihilist
Reed is very smart and I believe he has the weapon which I can't seem to remember what the name is. The osibeden device? (may have misspelled it.)

xJLxKing
The osibeden device? (may have misspelled it.)
Nope! I can't believe I forgot the name. It's the one he used to kill Abraxas.

kevdude
What does it do?

kgkg
Nope! I can't believe I forgot the name. It's the one he used to kill Abraxas. Ultimate Nullifier?

Galan007
Nope! I can't believe I forgot the name. It's the one he used to kill Abraxas. That's right! I totally forgot Reed has the UN!!1!

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
That's right! I totally forgot Reed has the UN!!1!
Kgkg beat you do it, and yeah I was talking about the UN.

tkitna
Team 2

Thanos and Doom are to much when prep is involved.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by tkitna
Team 2

Thanos and Doom are to much when prep is involved.

But what about Dr Strange? He's tangled with LT with prep.

AlmightyKfish
Team 2 ftw. Doom + Thanos would never be good.

Bouboumaster
Team two, and Thanos doesn't need Doom-the-Douche at his side to kick ass when prep is involved. smokin'

tkitna
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
But what about Dr Strange? He's tangled with LT with prep.

Thanos had his attention a time or two also.

psycho gundam
reed has the power gem and warlock at his side as a guide. thay could simply give it to classic strange who could then invoke demons that he couldn't handle before, but will be able to with the power gem fueling his magic.

plus warlock defeated all of strange's most powerful books simultaniously with only the power gem, so the power gem is indeed more powerful than classic strange.

xJLxKing
Reed has the UN, Power Gem and those weapons which can even hurt the Celestials.

Enyalus
Team Two, pretty easily IMO.

Thanos has the best tech on the field.
Zemo's moonstones provide him with infinite power.
Doom has intimate knowledge of how Reed operates and is capable of countering anything he would think up.

Hell, Thanos' tech is so incredible he's come up with a functioning copy of the Reality Gem, as well as draining the six infinity gems to create another, Star Gem.

Nihilist
Reed has the UN, Power Gem and those weapons which can even hurt the Celestials. reed doesnt have the un.

Lord Feron
Team 1

Classic Dr Strange
Classic Adam Warlock
Reed Richards

vs

Team 2
Baron Zemo w/moonstones
Thanos
Dr Doom

Rules
-------------------
each team gets 1 week prep
full access to their gear/tech/equipment
Knowledge of who they are facing
no bfr

which side takes it.

IMO Whatever reed can dish out Thanos + doom can handle. I mean Sometimes doom alone but with Thanos there for prep they would beat out what Reed is doing.

THe Power Gem and Adam Warlock and the Crazy stuff Classic strange did back in the day would overwhelm Zemo and Whatever Thanos can come up with. THe level of Magic Strange wields as classic Strange combined with the might of Adam Warlock with the Power gem should trump almost anything Thanos can come up with tech and the power Zemo weilds. A power that is below what Classic Strange is capably of.

guy222
http://h.imagehost.org/t/0809/NewThunderbolts12p22.jpg http://h.imagehost.org/t/0864/NewThunderbolts12p23.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.