The Joker pisses the wrong guy off........Alonzo Harris!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Okay this is Alonzo Harris, Denzel Washington's character in Training Day vs Heath Ledger's Joker from The Dark Knight. The Joker has broken out of Arkham. Alonzo finds out that the Joker has killed both his girlfriend(Eva Mendes) and his son. Alonzo immediately drives in his Monte Carlo down to the warehouse where a crackhead he interrogated lead him to. The Joker has thugs but they are unuware of an intruder and Alonzo knocks them off with ease. Now it's just the badass cop and the clown from hell.

Scenario I: The Joker has his Glock 18 automatic pistol and a knife. Harris has his duel S&W .45's and his Spider-Co knife. Who lives?
Scenario II: Harris and the Joker are locked in a room with no weapons
Scenario III: Harris and the Joker are locked in a interrogation cell similar to TDK(Joker and Batman) and handcuffed aswell as confined to their chairs. Who's the first to lose it?

For Scenario III to even the odds a bit, Harris ALL about Joker's failures with Batman and his entire history.

Rogue Jedi
First of all, the Joker would kill Alonzo in ANY situattion.

Secondly, I dont think Alonzo really gave a shit about his wife and kid.

Mairuzu
drylaugh

Alonzo would kill Joker in scenario II

in scenario I, i'd have to go with joker.

III, i dont even care.

Rogue Jedi
Alonzo kills the joker? Kidding, right?

Mairuzu
Yea, i would think so in 2 at least....

they have no weapons, and im assuming its the joker from TDK (he didnt really do much fighting)

Rogue Jedi
He kinda had Batman on the ground.....

batmanfan136
cause he hit him from behind

Rogue Jedi
And?

batmanfan136
Well if somebody hits you from behind it a sort of catches u offgurad and no matter who u are u get hit from behind theres very few ways of stoping that

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
First of all, the Joker would kill Alonzo in ANY situattion.

Secondly, I dont think Alonzo really gave a shit about his wife and kid. I think Alonzo would beat him in a H2H fight. The Joker might take Scenario I b/c he may be a better tactitian.......not to mention he has an automatic sub-machine gun.

dadudemon
Originally posted by batmanfan136
Well if somebody hits you from behind it a sort of catches u offgurad and no matter who u are u get hit from behind theres very few ways of stoping that

Kind of like...dodge n'stuff.

Mairuzu
He kinda had Batman on the ground..... Which part are you referring to? The part where joker sent two dogs at him or the part where batman purposely avoided hitting joker and ended up crashing into the truck?

Cause, you know, either way... your statement was pointless.

six6six
This is just laughable. Joker wins all scenarios. Ledger owns Denzel

Darth Martin
I can't see him winning H2H.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by six6six
This is just laughable. Joker wins all scenarios. Ledger owns Denzel Big time.

Nephthys
Lol. Kinky....

jinXed by JaNx
He kinda had Batman on the ground.....

Dude, thats because Joker had dogs. laughing out loud

I'm not sure about Alonzo's hand to hand skill but i know the Joker didn't show much skill in that department. Alonzo is as ruthless as the Joker.

I really don't know what is going on in scenario 3 and in scenario 1, i don't know what a duel S&W is but i'll say the Joker wins scenario 2.

Rogue Jedi
All the Joker would need is a pencil.

omgchos
Look rogue the point of this is to discuss.... not just keep saying joker pwns. I agree wit mairuzu.
Joker's only hand to hand was the quick grab of that henchman into the pencil.
W/o the pencil it woulda just been a hit into a table.
With weapons joker wins..... while in hand to hand, Big Ass Bad Ass Alonzo, will kill the joker.
As for three the Joker is OBVIOUSLY better at mind****ing people into madness.... so if its a fight to see who goes crazy first, Joker makes Alonzo scream bloody murder in a matter of hours.

Rogue Jedi
I guess you are forgetting when he pwned the cop in the interrogation room.

Mairuzu
with a sharp weapon to his neck

omgchos
I guess you are forgetting when he pwned the cop in the interrogation room.
I guess you are forgetting the sharp piece of glass. If he didn't have that, his ass wouldn't have tried.

Rogue Jedi
The only feat Alonzo showed was pwning a pussy ass Jake Hoyt. Seriously, what else did he do?

omgchos
The only feat Alonzo showed was pwning a pussy ass Jake Hoyt. Seriously, what else did he do?
Pussy ass? wait wait wait....... he's a narcotics detective. You don't get to be a narc unless you've done something right. remember he chose to be a narc. if he was a pussy then y the **** would he wanna be a narc? im confused?

jinXed by JaNx
If it's a gunfight then i'm going with the Joker. Alonzo was a poor shot. He doesn't even know how to properly fire a handgun. Also, he proved to be highly inaccurate with a shotgun at close range.

I really don't know who i would choose in a hand to hand fight. I'm sure it could go either way. I would be more inclined to say that Alonzo is in better shape but both, Alonzo and the Joker are going fight until there is nothing left.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by omgchos
Pussy ass? wait wait wait....... he's a narcotics detective. You don't get to be a narc unless you've done something right. remember he chose to be a narc. if he was a pussy then y the **** would he wanna be a narc? im confused? So someone choosing to be a narc automically qualifies as a badass? So what does it mean that the Joker decided to take on Batman and the entire city of Gotham? Just because Jake chose to be a narc means shit.

omgchos
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
If it's a gunfight then i'm going with the Joker. Alonzo was a poor shot. He doesn't even know how to properly fire a handgun. Also, he proved to be highly inaccurate with a shotgun at close range.

I really don't know who i would choose in a hand to hand fight. I'm sure it could go either way. I would be more inclined to say that Alonzo is in better shape but both, Alonzo and the Joker are going fight until there is nothing left.
EXACTLY..... i dont know what movie rogue was watching, but apparently ethan hawke was a complete pussy.

omgchos
So someone choosing to be a narc automically qualifies as a badass? So what does it mean that the Joker decided to take on Batman and the entire city of Gotham? Just because Jake chose to be a narc means shit.
i do believe my point was that he wasnt a pussy not that he was a badass. where do you get these arguments from?

Rogue Jedi
i do believe my point was that he wasnt a pussy not that he was a badass. where do you get these arguments from? So what was Jake then, in your opinion? Pussy? Badass? Average Joe?

omgchos
So what was Jake then, in your opinion? Pussy? Badass? Average Joe?
This is what i mean.
I said that ALANZO was a badass. Then you said he wasn't, because all he did was beat up Jake who was a Pussy. Then when i completely tainted your logic, you started this stupid ass tangent. DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT YOU THREAD KILLER. The issue is alonzo and the joker, not whether or not ethan hawke was a badass in training day.

Rogue Jedi
This is what i mean.
I said that ALANZO was a badass. Then you said he wasn't, because all he did was beat up Jake who was a Pussy. Then when i completely tainted your logic, you started this stupid ass tangent. DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT YOU THREAD KILLER. The issue is alonzo and the joker, not whether or not ethan hawke was a badass in training day. I was only stating that Alonzo's only h2h feat was kicking Jake's ass. Here, in the MVF, we judge combatant's based on their onscreen feats.

And calm down.

jinXed by JaNx
Alonzo was definitely a badass. I don't think there is any argument there but the Joker was a another kind of badass.

I love this forum. Only here can one argue whether or not a character was badass or badass enough laughing out loud

omgchos
I was only stating that Alonzo's only h2h feat was kicking Jake's ass. Here, in the MVF, we judge combatant's based on their onscreen feats.

And calm down.
U did nothing of the sort. And don't patronize me. Go watch training day and then post in this thread. Ethan hawke wins in the end(all be it with a car) and before that they have a ten minute shootout with barely any fighting. For all you know that fool trained with Pai Mei and knows the 5 point palm exploding heart technique.

Rogue Jedi
U did nothing of the sort. And don't patronize me. Go watch training day and then post in this thread. Ethan hawke wins in the end(all be it with a car) and before that they have a ten minute shootout with barely any fighting. For all you know that fool trained with Pai Mei and knows the 5 point palm exploding heart technique. Dude, Alonzo was KO'd by his steering wheel. Toe to toe, he kicked the shit outta Jake. FACT.

omgchos
Dude, Alonzo was KO'd by his steering wheel. Toe to toe, he kicked the shit outta Jake. FACT.
There was no toe to toe dude. This whole time i've been looking for a video to shut you up, but...... such is youtube. Either way when it comes down to it you are proving my point by saying denzel kicked ethan hawkes ass even tho it isn't true. They never really faught. And even if they did ethan hawke was no pussy(kicked the shit outta two rapists at the start of the day). Which means in your twisted fantasy you are a hypocrite for earlier saying the joker wins in hand to hand. BECAUSE ALANZO IS A BADASS!!!!!!!
And you need to make your mind up.

omgchos
Jake proved himself not to be a pussy in the film(i.e. Kicking the shit outta two big guys at once).... Fail
And this is where you seemed to have forgotten that we were on the subject of a weaponless fight..... Fail

I'd go on, but winning is tiring.

omgchos
Look rogue the point of this is to discuss.... not just keep saying joker pwns. I agree wit mairuzu.
Joker's only hand to hand was the quick grab of that henchman into the pencil.
W/o the pencil it woulda just been a hit into a table.
With weapons joker wins..... while in hand to hand, Big Ass Bad Ass Alonzo, will kill the joker.
As for three the Joker is OBVIOUSLY better at mind****ing people into madness.... so if its a fight to see who goes crazy first, Joker makes Alonzo scream bloody murder in a matter of hours.

Rogue Jedi
There was no toe to toe dude. This whole time i've been looking for a video to shut you up, but...... such is youtube. Either way when it comes down to it you are proving my point by saying denzel kicked ethan hawkes ass even tho it isn't true. They never really faught. And even if they did ethan hawke was no pussy(kicked the shit outta two rapists at the start of the day). Which means in your twisted fantasy you are a hypocrite for earlier saying the joker wins in hand to hand. BECAUSE ALANZO IS A BADASS!!!!!!!
And you need to make your mind up. They never really fought? Then who was that white dude Alonzo fought on the rooftops of the apartments?

So Jake kicked the shit out of two strung out, out of shape drug addicts. You or I coulda done the same.

And you tell ME to watch the dvd again haermm

One thing is for certain, you are the toughest E guy I have ever met wanker Getting all bent out of shape over an INTERNET THREAD. crylaugh

omgchos
They never really fought? Then who was that white dude Alonzo fought on the rooftops of the apartments?

So Jake kicked the shit out of two strung out, out of shape drug addicts. You or I coulda done the same.

And you tell ME to watch the dvd again haermm

One thing is for certain, you are the toughest E guy I have ever met wanker Getting all bent out of shape over an INTERNET THREAD. crylaugh
WOW just..... just WOW. That doesnt even deserve a response.
Now if you don't mind rogue im performing CPR on this thread. AGAIN

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Thats what I thought you'd say.

jinXed by JaNx
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

omgchos
Mhm. Thats what I thought you'd say.
Go watch Training day again.... Then say that. smile And please stay on topic this time. And when you think of arguments, try not to condradict yourself all the time. Just a lil free advise for ya. Well I'm off to bed. While i'd love to keep on arguing, im just tired of you. And i bet you'll post something in a few minutes about me.... i just don't care anymore. You win rogue keep on killing threads you douche bag. I'll see you on the next one.

jinXed by JaNx
Didn't Alonzo get his ass beat by Ethan Hawke? I don't think the Joker showed much more physical skill than Alonzo. The only times the Joker fought anyone in TDK he was doing it with two trained attack dogs. Because Alonzo is a detective i'm going to say that his physical ability is going to be much greater than the Jokers. He runs with the dirtiest people in the city so, other than being obligated to stay in shape for his job he is going to want to be as sharp as possible. The proof is in the film though and neither Alonzo or the Joker displayed any feat of incredible melee combat. Being a cop, though, Alonzo does have some training.

Rogue Jedi
Go watch Training day again.... Then say that. smile And please stay on topic this time. And when you think of arguments, try not to condradict yourself all the time. Just a lil free advise for ya. Well I'm off to bed. While i'd love to keep on arguing, im just tired of you. And i bet you'll post something in a few minutes about me.... i just don't care anymore. You win rogue keep on killing threads you douche bag. I'll see you on the next one. Aw, that kinda hurt my feelings.

OK not really haermm fu

What did alonzo show other than beating Jake h2h that makes you think he can beat the Joker? I think I already asked this..........................

Rogue Jedi
OK let's start from square one, things are getting a bit heated, partially my fault...

Scenario I: The Joker has his Glock 18 automatic pistol and a knife. Harris has his duel S&W .45's and his Spider-Co knife. Who lives?
Scenario III: Harris and the Joker are locked in a interrogation cell similar to TDK(Joker and Batman) and handcuffed aswell as confined to their chairs. Who's the first to lose it?

For Scenario III to even the odds a bit, Harris ALL about Joker's failures with Batman and his entire history.

Scenario I: Someone here earlier said Alonzo is never shown being a very good shot, and I agree. Perhaps Alonzo should have the b*tch?

Scenario II: Joker has shown a John McClane like ability to use his surroundings to his advantage. Broken piece of glass, pencil, whatever is around he will use to kill Alonzo.

Scenario III: Dude, Alonzo might be a low down dirty bastard, but the Joker is missing critical pieces of his brain, pieces that normal people, like Alonzo, have. Joker pwns.

But what is meant by "Lose it?" Go crazy? Get pissed beyond control? Depends.

Lestov16
Big time.

I disagree "Big Time"

Scenario I: The Joker wasn't showing any accuracy with his gun. nor did he show any great knife-throwing skills. He wins

Scenario II: Joker hitting Batman from behind and then just happening to hit his sonar thingy, blinding him, does not count as him beating Batman in a fight. Alonzo pawns him

Scenario III: The only one I see Joker winning here. Alonzo's beating aren't gonna coerce the clown, so the clown wins this

Rogue Jedi
OK let's start from square one, things are getting a bit heated, partially my fault...

Scenario I: Someone here earlier said Alonzo is never shown being a very good shot, and I agree. Perhaps Alonzo should have the b*tch?

Scenario II: Joker has shown a John McClane like ability to use his surroundings to his advantage. Broken piece of glass, pencil, whatever is around he will use to kill Alonzo.

Scenario III: Dude, Alonzo might be a low down dirty bastard, but the Joker is missing critical pieces of his brain, pieces that normal people, like Alonzo, have. Joker pwns.

But what is meant by "Lose it?" Go crazy? Get pissed beyond control? Depends. WTF, I didn't post this.......

Lestov16
WTF, I didn't post this.......

laughing

Rogue Jedi
Seriously, dude. I did NOT post that.

Rogue Jedi
Wait, yeah I did haermm

Whoa....

Lestov16
Wait, yeah I did haermm

Whoa....

laughing eek!

Rogue Jedi
I was like who the **** is posting on my account?

Lestov16
I was like who the **** is posting on my account?

Wow dude..... laughing out loud

Mairuzu
lmao. Dummy.

Robtard
Wait, yeah I did haermm

Whoa....

Old man losing it. Soon you'll be crapping your pants more than once per day.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Old man losing it. Soon you'll be crapping your pants more than once per day. Mhm, something you know all about, yeah?

Robtard
Mhm, something you know all about, yeah?

I'm younger than you.

Rogue Jedi
I'm younger than you. Mhm, a whole three years. I know one couple, the guy is 76 the gal is 70. She wears diapers, he doesn't. wink

Could be you before me, babe.

Lestov16
Mhm, a whole three years. I know one couple, the guy is 76 the gal is 70. She wears diapers, he doesn't. wink

Could be you before me, babe.

I wouldn't trust either of you behind the wheel of a car

Robtard
Na, you're already crapping your shorts. I'll send you some moist-wipes for Xmas this year.

Lestov16
Na, you're already crapping your shorts. I'll send you some moist-wipes for Xmas this year.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
I wouldn't trust either of you behind the wheel of a car

Why not? Neither of us are Asian.

Rogue Jedi
Na, you're already crapping your shorts. I'll send you some moist-wipes for Xmas this year. roll eyes (sarcastic) You done, Junior?

Lestov16
Why not? Neither of us are Asian.

But due to both of your comments about each other, it sounds like either of you would get a stroke while on the freeway

Rogue Jedi
Why not? Neither of us are Asian. Or black.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic) You done, Junior?

I think I've got one more, yeah, I do.

Does it hurt having a scrotum hanging like a turkey's neck?

Lestov16
Or black.

I've had conversations with you that suggested differently, Johnny Boy

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
But due to both of your comments about each other, it sounds like either of you would get a stroke while on the freeway

I'm middle-age; RJ's the old man who's going senile and craps himself.

Rogue Jedi
I think I've got one more, yeah, I do.

Does it hurt having a scrotum hanging like a turkey's neck? When I get one I'll let ya know wink

Lestov16
I'm middle-age; RJ's the old man who's going senile and craps himself.
..........and harasses Vietnam Veterans wink

Tron
Denzel's character from Man on Fire would probably have a better chance...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.