Arsenal youth club academy currenly recruting players ! !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

timmy41
Annoucement everybody

I came accross the Arsenal youth club academy currently Recruting of young talented and crative player into their soccer academy training through an official partnership with Arsenal club.

And Countries that are accepted for trials are: Portugal,United Kingdom,United State,France,Switzerland,Turkey,China,Canada,Europ
e,Asia and Afica.

Individualized training is combined with soccer workshops and
activities and i belive it's a unique opportunity for intrested Youth to improve their game at the legendary home of Arsenal.

Here is their (Email:[email protected])

comfirmed by Liam Brandy Arsenal Head of youth football and academy

Director to apply and join the academy club.

This details have been confirmed and i hope you all find it useful to apply and join club academy.

Bicnarok
I find this hard to believe that any amazed father can send a email and get his lad a trailsmile

Clubs of this caliber normally have scouts networks who look for talent, and invite players.

ChakraStrings
The only Academy team worth watching is West Ham's.

Bicnarok
Or Crewe's

jaden101
Originally posted by timmy41
Annoucement everybody

I came accross the Arsenal youth club

laughing

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
The only Academy team worth watching is West Ham's. Originally posted by Bicnarok
Or Crewe's

What is it, 1992?

Arsenal's youth team is infinitely better than West Ham's. Crewe is just being silly.

Bicnarok
Arsenal don't have a youth team, they just buy the French ones up

Victor Von Doom
Right.

Except they have more promising young English players than any other team. Not that it matters a shit.

Bicnarok

Victor Von Doom
Yes. They're shit.

Out of interest, name their promising players. I'll look out for them over the coming years, at Darlington, and Chester.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.