Peter Griffon vs. Homer Simpson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Fist fight in the Drunken Clam.

Who wins?

jasofisc
peter skins his knee fight over or homer falls back on a fire hydernt

Wanderer11
I don't know, but I want to see it!!

LDHZenkai
Based on Peters fights with the Giant Chicken I'd have to say peter. He takes some crazy abuse and keeps on coming. Homer does have that extra thick skull, but doesn't really have the needed fighthing ability.

Placidity
Didnt Homer get shot with a canonball once?

Homer has enhanced durability.

siriuswriter
OR, the Giant Chicken comes in and saves Peter, because who would the Giant Chicken have random violent sequences if Peter lost? Homer's got no initiative, and would rather lie down and play dead than fight.

KingD19
Peter's got durability too. Plus the only person whose ever beaten him is Joe.

SuperkatmanX
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Based on Peters fights with the Giant Chicken I'd have to say peter. He takes some crazy abuse and keeps on coming. Homer does have that extra thick skull, but doesn't really have the needed fighthing ability.

what about the fight that homer got into with Barts big brother..

KingD19
Actually, in some recent eps, Homer has been doing some amazing stuff. In a play on Mr. And Ms. Smith, he had some pretty awesome fighting skills, and when he and Flanders started bounty hunting, he was shown to be very efficient. Homer might take it.

jcvaldez
Homer wins hands down. He has durability and endurance. Remember, he went toe to toe with Drederick Tatum!

Robtard
This thread has been done already, iirc.

Having said that, they're both pretty much indestructible. Homer has some protective layer in his head, and as the black doctor of Springfield said, 'I could beat him over the head all day with this two-by-four and nothing would happen'. Peter has bleed more on screen, but he's also taken shit that would kill even the toughest of guys.

So it'd probably be a stalemate.

Mairuzu
They'd beat each other till they passed out

roughrider
(GASP)

Whoever wins, we all lose. stick out tongue

dadudemon
Peter wins, by far.

Homer got his asssssss beat by "mike tyson".

Peter survived a 5+ story building collapsing on him. no expression

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

Peter survived a 5+ story building collapsing on him. no expression

Wasn't that in the episode where Death had a twisted ankle and was sitting out on Peter's couch until it healed, so no one could die?

KingD19
Yeah, the same episode where everyone in the bar was shooting each other until the bullet holes started to overlap.

But Peter did survive that chicken fight when they were on the subway train and crashed through the city.

wicker_man
Homer, both should be dead (by all accounts) by alcohol induced poison alone, but for me Homer seems like he'd outwit Peter.

Nemesis X
Peter grabs a lighter, puts it near his rump, farts, and sets Homer on fire.

XanatosForever
Both duke it out until hunger sets in, then they call a truce to get a bite to eat.

On the way to get some grub, however, they get into an argument about where to eat. Homer wants Krusty's, Peter for whatever reason is craving Italian. The fight reumes...no expression

SuperLuigi
homer chokes peter out

Alpha-7
Homer wins no problems.

Nephthys
Homer gets exhausted after throwing one punch. erm

Peter tames his candy ass. He's fought evenly with Lois, who's like a female Bruce Lee and taken waaay more punishment than Homer.

SuperLuigi
everything you said is a lie. homer will not get tired from one punch and lois is not the female bruce lee.

Council#13
Originally posted by wicker_man
Homer, both should be dead (by all accounts) by alcohol induced poison alone, but for me Homer seems like he'd outwit Peter.

KingD19
Homer took a beating from Dredrick Tatum, the simpson's Mike Tyson, he's durable if anything.

Peter however, has fought with Ernie the Chicken 3 or 4 times, each time causing massive property damage, and leaving Peter so banged up he shouldn't be able to stand. He then walks all the way home.

Peter takes this. Homer can't actually fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.