Champion VS World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Champion- Power Gem

VS

World War Hulk

The Elder or the Emerald monster?

I think Champion takes this as the Gem can't be exhausted while The Sentry was able to drain all of WWH's power in their fight.

Phantom Zone
I think this could 5/5 split.

Enyalus
Champion wrecks him with ease.

Kris Blaze
Without the power gem WWH would've taken a few.

With it? Not a chance.

quanchi112
Without the gem Hulk wrecks him. With it Champion wins.

psycho gundam
they're basically the same character (pretty much), but champion runs on a much higher power source.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
they're basically the same character (pretty much), but champion runs on a much higher power source. Not really. WW Hulk was intelligent while Champion is a moron.

Nihilist
Champ wrecks him

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not really. WW Hulk was intelligent while Champion is a moron. it won't mean anything once the battlefield gets reduced to rubble floating in space once these two start going at it.

the power gem will provide champ with whatever force is necessary to ko hulk, just as long as champion want's it bad enough. he used it subconsciously.

iceman24567
Champ wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it won't mean anything once the battlefield gets reduced to rubble floating in space once these two start going at it.

the power gem will provide champ with whatever force is necessary to ko hulk, just as long as champion want's it bad enough. he used it subconsciously. I agree the champ wins due to the gem I just wanted to point out that the Champion was a moron while WW Hulk was anything but.

Galan007
Champion, easily.

Without the gem he'd get demolished, though.

tkitna
Originally posted by Galan007
Champion, easily.

Without the gem he'd get demolished, though.

True, but the sad thing is that he shouldnt. He's an Elder Of The Universe with the Power Primordial and that should be plenty to smack the Hulk and anybody of that level around. Besides the Rhino, nobody jobs worse then the Champ.

psycho gundam
^ it was beyond "enough" in his first appearance PRE power gem.
he was smart, skilled, and too powerful to even be an opponent for anyone short of pre-res thanos, but he was promptly written down to the shell he is today.

Galan007
Originally posted by tkitna
True, but the sad thing is that he shouldnt. He's an Elder Of The Universe with the Power Primordial and that should be plenty to smack the Hulk and anybody of that level around. Besides the Rhino, nobody jobs worse then the Champ. I agree that Champion should be able to take WWH, sans the gem. But the sad truth is.... He simply wouldn't.

sad

BUSTER1
If She Hulk can beat the crap out of Champion, without the gem, then any Hulk, not just WWH, should destroy him.

tkitna
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If She Hulk can beat the crap out of Champion, without the gem, then any Hulk, not just WWH, should destroy him.

I truly hope your not serious. Slott wrote that garbage and that silly crap is why I cant dig any book that he writes. Their all like a bad comedy act. I dropped the Mighty Avengers due to his constant jacking off.

That She-Hulk story might as well of been a 'What-If'.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by tkitna
I truly hope your not serious. Slott wrote that garbage and that silly crap is why I cant dig any book that he writes. Their all like a bad comedy act. I dropped the Mighty Avengers due to his constant jacking off.

That She-Hulk story might as well of been a 'What-If'.

I am just speaking the truth-If She Hulk is able to beat up gemless Champion, her much more powerful cousin would destroy him-that being said I realise that story was complete PIS

Scoobless
Pffft ... Champion didn't have a clue how to use his gem, Even the Thing managed to last for ages against him in a fight, going so far as to hurt the guy.

Hulk would destroy him.

carver9
A well written champion with the gem would be a beast but he wouldnt be at a level where wwhulk wouldnt be able to give him a fight (hulk wouldnt win though).

WWH would whip that ass for a little but eventually he would get exhausted and would go down to a god like champion.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by carver9
A well written champion with the gem would be a beast but he wouldnt be at a level where wwhulk wouldnt be able to give him a fight (hulk wouldnt win though).

WWH would whip that ass for a little but eventually he would get exhausted and would go down to a god like champion.

What the hell are you talking about? baka

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
What the hell are you talking about? baka
That confused me, too.

janus77
Hulk wins both scenarios imo.
Power Gem might not have any limits, but Champion will fatigue, mentally if not physically.

Hulk also has a limitless power source, but he also has no limits to how much of that he can cope with... his experience and mentality should give him the decisive edge.

Mekrob
Originally posted by janus77
Power Gem might not have any limits, but Champion will fatigue, mentally if not physically.

Hulk also has a limitless power source, but he also has no limits to how much of that he can cope with... his experience and mentality should give him the decisive edge. Like he did against Sentry?

nvrmind, it's Janus.

janus77
yes because, we saw how "fatigued" Hulk was after that, didn't we?
no expression

Mekrob
yes because, we saw how "fatigued" Hulk was after that, didn't we?
no expression Yes. He was Banner.

janus77
Originally posted by Mekrob
Yes. He was Banner.
Banner is Hulk.
ever read that anywhere in the comic?

oh and Hulk was pretty powerful afterwards too...

Mekrob
Banner = Hulk.

oh and Hulk was pretty powerful afterwards too... When he was turned into Banner, he was just as strong as Hulk?

Ya, afterwards. If he turns into Banner here, he's done in one shot. Champ won't give him the motivation to reach that undefined level.

Nihilist
Banner is Hulk.

oh and Hulk was pretty powerful afterwards too... How will he reach "world breaker lvl"?? .Do you expect Champion to say he was the one that killed his wife and unborn child.

janus77
When he was turned into Banner, he was just as strong as Hulk?

actually, yes.

Banner's already one-punch KTFO'd Abomination once, also during WWH both Hulk and Banner have stated it.

Originally posted by Mekrob Ya, afterwards. If he turns into Banner here, he's done in one shot. Champ won't give him the motivation to reach that undefined level.
seeing as you don't know the character you're talking about, you might want to stop.

Banner cannot be killed, not by someone like Champion, at least. Banner is Hulk, they are one and the same, if you try to kill Banner, you just get a more pissed off Hulk on your hands.

oh and Hulk's already beaten Elders before, iirc.

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
How will he reach "world breaker lvl"?? .Do you expect Champion to say he was the one that killed his wife and unborn child.
that's quite a silly argument, did he need to be given warning/provocation to brace the mountain range which Thor and an assortment of other superheroes could not? no.

did he require coaching in order to hold Sakaar together with his bare hands? no.

you might not like the character, but it''s silly to pretend that somehow he cannot get strong enough because the opponent won't provoke him sufficiently.

Hulk is as strong as the situation demands him to be.

thus he can contain and expel a universe of energy in one story, and then in another he can be fighting someone as minuscule as Ironman.

Nihilist
that's quite a silly argument, did he need to be given warning/provocation to brace the mountain range which Thor and an assortment of other superheroes could not? no.

did he require coaching in order to hold Sakaar together with his bare hands? no.

you might not like the character, but it''s silly to pretend that somehow he cannot get strong enough because the opponent won't provoke him sufficiently.

Hulk is as strong as the situation demands him to be.

thus he can contain and expel a universe of energy in one story, and then in another he can be fighting someone as minuscule as Ironman. It's funny he has never reached that lvl of anger/power before with provocation. It's clear only what was said to him pushed him to that lvl.

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
It's funny he has never reached that lvl of anger/power before with provocation. It's clear only what was said to him pushed him to that lvl.
it's clear that he had no reason to be that powerful either.
as you should know, the Banner persona (not a separate being in and of itself) limits or attempts to limit the amount of power Hulk draws down.

when Banner goes mad, that control element is lost or begins to slip, thus excess power for the situation he faced.

this won't be the case in a fight, just like he doesn't throw punches that would rip IronMan's head off when he fights him but does throw punches that make Thor stagger (at the least) when fighting Thor... he'll simply let loose a little more. resulting in a win for Hulk.

Nihilist
it's clear that he had no reason to be that powerful either.
as you should know, the Banner persona (not a separate being in and of itself) limits or attempts to limit the amount of power Hulk draws down.

when Banner goes mad, that control element is lost or begins to slip, thus excess power for the situation he faced.

this won't be the case in a fight, just like he doesn't throw punches that would rip IronMan's head off when he fights him but does throw punches that make Thor stagger (at the least) when fighting Thor... he'll simply let loose a little more. resulting in a win for Hulk. So how does he put someone down who is drawing upon infinite power which amps strength,durability,stamina etc. And who also destroy planets with his punches and survive planetry explosions without any effects.

WW hulk whilst super pissed couldnt even kill Miek.

Mekrob
actually, yes.

Banner's already one-punch KTFO'd Abomination once, also during WWH both Hulk and Banner have stated it. He never one shotted Abom as Banner, he punched him... once, and Abom got up interested. I don't recall Banner showing this type of power recently as well. Seems forgotten.

Scan of Hulk saying that himself as Banner was just as powerful?

seeing as you don't know the character you're talking about, you might want to stop.

Banner cannot be killed, not by someone like Champion, at least. Banner is Hulk, they are one and the same, if you try to kill Banner, you just get a more pissed off Hulk on your hands.

oh and Hulk's already beaten Elders before, iirc. OK.

I never said he was going to be killed, I said he was going to be KO'ed.

Why would you get a more pissed off Hulk if he gets dropped in one shot as Banner?

He beat Gardner...

SuperiorTech
He never one shotted Abom as Banner, he punched him... once, and Abom got up interested. I don't recall Banner showing this type of power recently as well. Seems forgotten.

Has it ever been clarified how much of that stuff actually happened and how much of it was nightmare messing with hulk's mind?

Enyalus
... his experience and mentality should give him the decisive edge.
Experience? Champion has a 5 billion plus year experience advantage on Hulk. And he's mastered 'countless' martial arts throughout the universe. I don't know that mentality will come into play, either.

Mekrob
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Has it ever been clarified how much of that stuff actually happened and how much of it was nightmare messing with hulk's mind? uhdunno.

Also, Banner almost got killed by a mugger (sliced in the face), and almost got KO'ed in one kick by a girl in the next issue...

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
That confused me, too.

Lol, I get where you got confused at, it was kind of confusing. What I was simply saying is that hulk would give him a good fight but he would lose in the end due to stamina. sad

They are very similar and both dont have a strength cap but I could see hulk eventually getting exhausted whereas champion would remain at a 100 percent.

Galan007
Originally posted by Scoobless
Hulk would destroy him. Even if Champion was at his 'Thanos Quest' levels?

LordofBrooklyn

Hulk also has a limitless power source, but he also has no limits to how much of that he can cope with... his experience and mentality should give him the decisive edge.

How can you say that the Hulk has a limitless power source when it was clearly exhausted during that fight with The Sentry?

To use a non WWH example, Silver Surfer drained all the energy out of the Savage Hulk. And despite the hyperbole by Marvel, the savage Hulk is the strongest version of the character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.