black lightning vs shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
captain marvel

vs

black lightning

who would you put your money on ?

KingD19
WIll LIghtning's attack turn Marvel back to normal? Well not if he's in his white hair, white suit form, but normal Marvel I don't know.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
WIll LIghtning's attack turn Marvel back to normal? Well not if he's in his white hair, white suit form, but normal Marvel I don't know. only marvels lightning can turn him back to a kid again

KingD19
Didn't regular lightning turn Black Adam back to Teth before? I'm probably thinking of something out of context though.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't regular lightning turn Black Adam back to Teth before? I'm probably thinking of something out of context though. but its magic lightning what shazam does which Carry's a magical spell with the lightning so if it ever hits him he turns back to how he was before. any other persons lightning even if its magic as well wont turn captain marvel back to a kid cause the spell would be different

KingD19
Ummm, yea.

chomperx9
shazam FTW

Avlon
Black Lightning loses in a spitestomp.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
Black Lightning loses in a spitestomp.

Symmetric Chaos
So a cosmically powerful mage that can call on the backing of Gods vs a dude with electric powers?

KingD19
No Chaos, it's a cosmically powerful mage that can call on the backing of Gods vs a BLACK dude with electric powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.