So does anyone know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LDHZenkai
why when I move my head it sounds like my eardrum is rattling around in my left ear canal? At first I thought it was just water but yea that's not it.

Kostabot
Sounds like da aids to me.

Rogue Jedi
Dude thats so WRONG.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Kostabot
Sounds like da aids to me.
yea, i thought that might be it. i should've quit having those unprotected one night stands after the siphylus set in. oh well.

AC/DC'S_LVR
maybe a junebug crawled in your ear and is laying its larvae shock

~Wålshy~
bet you its water

Mairuzu
may not be water, but you might want to check for semen

Kinkin
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
why when I move my head it sounds like my eardrum is rattling around in my left ear canal? At first I thought it was just water but yea that's not it.

How do you know its not water, my dad years ago went swimming and got water caught deep in his ear, had to go to the doctors to get it outs, it was trapped in there or something.

Council#13
Water doesn't rattle. Could be earwax.

Phat_Crabs
Could be a rattle snake. Just saying.

Robtard

As the guy with the quasi-homosexual vampire fetish said, probably is earwax that became dislodged.

Don't go sticking a Q-tip in there deep, probably end up impacting it.

jadeily

Same thing happened to me.
Put a finger in your left ear, and hold your nose close and close your eyes as well, and blow. If there's no "POP" sound, then it's not water.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.