Shang Chi VS Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Martial arts tournament between

Shang Chi and karate kid

No limit of rounds who ever gets knocked out 1st is the loser. well duh embarrasment

LDHZenkai
karate kid spars with superman/supergirl, shang chi with captain america. Karate kid can also sense the weakest spot in an object. That and he's from the 31st century. He wins.

chomperx9
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
karate kid spars with superman/supergirl, shang chi with captain america. Karate kid can also sense the weakest spot in an object. That and he's from the 31st century. He wins. didnt shang chi take out the thing ?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by chomperx9
didnt shang chi take out the thing ?
i dunno but karate kid bfrd superman in a martial arts match.

Mindset
i dunno but karate kid bfrd superman in a martial arts match. Wasn't that Pre Crisis

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Mindset
Wasn't that Pre Crisis
i don't recall.

chomperx9
i dunno but karate kid bfrd superman in a martial arts match. i missed that one which issue was this ?

LDHZenkai
i dunno, it may have just been in the cartoon. i can't recall. Either way he's one of the best fighters in the 31st century. He has knowledge of many many more fighting styles than Shang Chi

occultdestroyer
/spite thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.