Top 5 Most Powerful Weapons and their Wielders!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
What are the top 5 weapons/artifacts in all of comics and who made the BEST use of them???? Feats and Scans are always welcome!!!

Also, Who would you like to see with what weapon. ie Batman with green and blue GL rings lol.

Discuss...

Lord Feron
Thor and Mjolnir
Wonder Woman - Bracelets
Captain America - Sheild
Hal - GL Ring
Juggs - Gem of Cyttorak

IMO i would like to see..
Batman with any power ring
Xavier in a Iron-Man suit
Rogue with the Gem of Cyttorak
Doom w/ Reality Gem

golem370
Thor and Mjolnir
Green Lantern Ring
Juggernaut/w cyttorak gem
Spider-Man/w webbing
Captain America./w shield

imo I would like to see
Wolverine/w Power Gem
Xavier/w Mind gem
WWH/w Cyttorak gem
Dr Doom/w Cyttorak Gem
Thanos/w Silver Surfers board lol

The Nuul
Thanos with IG.
Reed and Thanos with Cosmic Cube.
Captain Britain with Excalibur and AoR.
Merlyn with Energy Matrix.
Reed and Galactus with Ultimate Nullifier.
Korvac Power of Six Abstracts.
Rune King Thor.
Superman with Mother Box.
Hal with Green and Blue Power ring.
Batman doesnt need any power rings or powers when he has the Batkick.

In no order...

Juntai
Worlogog.
Spear of Destiny.
IG.
Cosmic Cubes.

Hitman911
Originally posted by golem370
Thor and Mjolnir
Green Lantern Ring
Juggernaut/w cyttorak gem
Spider-Man/w webbing
Captain America./w shield

imo I would like to see
Wolverine/w Power Gem
Xavier/w Mind gem
WWH/w Cyttorak gem
Dr Doom/w Cyttorak Gem
Thanos/w Silver Surfers board lol Wolverine with a power gem makes no seance imo lol! Thanos doesn't need surfer's board. WWH with Cyttorak Gem would be invincible...

D_Dude1210
I'd like to see:
Thor in Destroyer Armor
Silver Surfer and Quantum Bands
Superman and GL Rings
Hulk in an Adamantium Skeleton

Endless Mike
HOTU/Thanos
Lollypops/Herbie Popnecker

The Nuul
Quasar with a power ring.

golem370
With the power gem Wolverine would unlimited strength and be indestructible like Drax was

golem370
Kurse with the cyttorak gem

Lord Feron
Flash with the cyttorak gem....Flashnaught! MUHAHAHAHA

D_Dude1210
Runner with the Power Gem. Scary.

golem370
Odin with the Infinity Gauntlet would be cool to see

nimbus006
I'd like to see:

Thanos- Black Power Ring

Dr. Doom w/ Time Gem

Apocalypse w/ Power Gem (Be interesting to see what his plans would be)

Superman w/ Mjolnir

Steve Rogers, Bruce Wayne, Danny Rand and T'Challa w/ Green Power Rings

Tenebrous
Originally posted by nimbus006
I'd like to see:
Superman w/ Mjolnir

wasn't there a cover to some marvel dc crossover several years ago that showed supes wielding mjolnir in one hand and the shield of captain america in the other?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Tenebrous
wasn't there a cover to some marvel dc crossover several years ago that showed supes wielding mjolnir in one hand and the shield of captain america in the other?

Yep (Avenger and JLA crossover) Fighting some dude name Krona. Too bad he didn't really do much with it. But imagine the possibilities!!!

chomperx9
Thor Mjolnir
Wonder Woman Bracelets
Captain America Sheild
kyle GL Ring
Juggy Gem of Cyttorak
Surfer Surf Board

shokosugi
Superman Prime of DC One M with Cosmic Armor and Sword of Superman

xJLxKing
Superman with Miracle Machine
Superman with Sword Of Superman, or Cosmic Armor
Thanos with IG, or HOTU
Reed Richard with UN
one more...

LDHZenkai
Juggernaut with IG would be nice to see.

Vally Doosh
Major Force and a refrigerator

Lord Feron
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Juggernaut with IG would be nice to see.

That would be stupid.. he would have no idea how to use it well.

shokosugi
Galactus with the UN + IG + HOTU + ALE + SWORD of SUPERMAN

Enyalus
Worlogog
Ultimate Nullifier
Infinity Gauntlet
Heart of the Universe
Excalibur + Amulet of Right

^ In no particular order. And if I can't use Excalibur and the AoR in conjunction, then I'd substitute in the Spear of Destiny.

I'd like to see Dr. Doom with a Pre-Crisis era Green Lantern ring. The Runner with the Sword of Power would also be drool-worthy. And...Batman with the Sinestro Corps ring.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Lord Feron
That would be stupid.. he would have no idea how to use it well.
I'm sure he'd learn...being as he lives forever.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Lollypops/Herbie Popnecker = as powerful as it comes. thumb up

Hitman911
Originally posted by golem370
With the power gem Wolverine would unlimited strength and be indestructible like Drax was And Drax still got owned! Doesn't The PG augment what you already have?? So logan isn't gonna start flying around heat visioning people to death is he?? And as we saw with Champion with PG vs Thanos, unlimited strength means nothing to a mentally superior opponent.

-K-M-
Shaman and his medicine pouch

D_Dude1210
Popeye and CoS (Can of Spinach)

Mindset
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
Major Force and a refrigerator How dare you

Enyalus
Originally posted by Enyalus
The Runner with the Sword of Power would also be drool-worthy.
^ Still the best thing said in this thread so far.

And this post is the most modest.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I'd like to see:
Thor in Destroyer Armor
Silver Surfer and Quantum Bands
Superman and GL Rings
Hulk in an Adamantium Skeleton http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsDestroyer30381.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsDestroyer31.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsDestroyer32.jpg

If you want, I can scan the next comic and show you what he does with it.

occultdestroyer
Wally the God Boy w/ baseball bat

LDHZenkai
Plastic Man with the Cyttorak Crystal.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Yes please! big grin

OneDumbG0
^ Just for context, Hela had cursed Thor with virtual immortality, meaning that no matter what, Thor could never die. Of course, the cruel half of that curse was that she also rendered his bones brittle and that they would never heal. This curse lasts between Thor #372-382 and nearly all the bones in his body have been broken through various adventures. He eventually forges and dons an enchanted armor, which you see in the above scans that keeps him going. After fighting Jormungand and the Destroyer and taking over the Destroyer armor, he confronts Hela in the conclusion of the Gift of Death storyline. Enjoy:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor01382.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor02.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor03.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor04.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor05.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor06.jpg

OneDumbG0
^ continued:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor07.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor08.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor09.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor10.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor12.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/th_DestroyerThor13.jpg

Disclaimer: The above scans do not represent the whole comic as may be made obvious by the disjointed nature between pages.

P.S. Walt Simonson wrote and drew Thor like nobody else. The reveal at the end = classic Simonson.

Mekrob
You scanned that whole comic in less than an hour?

OneDumbG0
^ As I said, it's not the whole comic. And ever since I made my Revamped Dr. Doom Respect Thread (which I plan on updating soon btw) and am currently working on my Revamped Thor Respect Thread, I've become much more efficient at this kind of stuff.

Mekrob
Still though, that's a lot of scanning, cropping, and uploading in less than an hour.

Or 30 minutes from when he requested. srug

OneDumbG0
^ Says you...

... slowpoke. biscuits

...♠

bunny

D_Dude1210
Yah, impressive scanning/cropping job. Whoa! Can't believe all the things I missed when I stopped collecting comics (just started again). Thanks for the scas man! You rawk!

Galan007
The only thing I learned is that OneDumbG0 is a friggin' geek. Srsly.

Just kidding. You rawk! biscuits

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Galan007
The only thing I learned is that OneDumbG0 is a friggin' geek. Srsly.Coming from the guy that's made this many Respect Threads:

Respect Swamp Thing!
Respect Mxyzptlk (revamped)
Respect Firestorm
Respect Solar, Man of the Atom!
Respect Herbie Popnecker! (The Fat Fury)
Respect Infinity Man!
Respect Supreme!
Respect Anarky!
Respect Pre-Crisis Kryptonians!
Respect The Justice League One Million (revamped)
Respect Gog!
Respect Extant!
Respect All-Star Superman!
Respect the Shade!
Respect Amazo!
Respect Planetary!
Respect Ultimate Silver Surfer!
Respect the Infinity Gauntlet!
Respect Mr. Immortal!
Respect the Saint of Killers!
Respect V, from "V for Vendetta"

I simply don't compare... biscuits

... unless after I finish the Revamped Thor Thread, I go ahead and create a Revamped Captain America Thread and a Revamped Batman Thread... shifty

... shifty

Mekrob
Coming from the guy that's made this many Respect Threads:

Respect Swamp Thing!
Respect Mxyzptlk (revamped)
Respect Firestorm
Respect Solar, Man of the Atom!
Respect Herbie Popnecker! (The Fat Fury)
Respect Infinity Man!
Respect Supreme!
Respect Anarky!
Respect Pre-Crisis Kryptonians!
Respect The Justice League One Million (revamped)
Respect Gog!
Respect Extant!
Respect All-Star Superman!
Respect the Shade!
Respect Amazo!
Respect Planetary!
Respect Ultimate Silver Surfer!
Respect the Infinity Gauntlet!
Respect Mr. Immortal!
Respect the Saint of Killers!
Respect V, from "V for Vendetta"

I simply don't compare... biscuits

Yet you went through all that trouble of coding those...

OneDumbG0
^ Tis easy when you are not a slowpoke and have teh speedz! durfist

Also... unless someone beats me to it first, I do actually plan on creating a Revamped Captain America Respect Thread and a Revamped Batman Respect Thread. biscuits

Who will oppose me then? shifty

xJLxKing
^ Tis easy when you are not a slowpoke and have teh speedz! durfist

Also... unless someone beats me to it first, I do actually plan on creating a Revamped Captain America Respect Thread and a Revamped Batman Respect Thread. biscuits

Who will oppose me then? shifty
Me think you have a little more time in your hand. Do you have a job, girlfriend/boyfriend?

Mindset
Do you?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
Do you?
grilfriend? yes Job? nope

Mindset
boyfriend?

xJLxKing
boyfriend?
Not my type wink Are they your type??

Mindset
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Not my time wink Are they your type?? I don't understand what you just tried to say to me.

xJLxKing
I don't understand what you just tried to say to me.
I meant to say type big grin

D_Dude1210
I think it's Mindset's way of asking you out. smile

Mindset
Only so I can kill him and bang his girlfriend. smile

Hitman911
Batman with GL ring>>>>Superman imo

The Nuul
Absorbing Man with IG should work.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mekrob
Yet you went through all that trouble of coding those... Like I said, he's a geek. biscuits

I think it's Mindset's way of asking you out. smile laughing out loud

xJLxKing
I think it's Mindset's way of asking you out. smile
laughing out loud eek!

Kris Blaze
Wow One, get off Galan's penis.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Wow One, get off Galan's penis.

Why? Jealous? biscuits

Allankles
Aurakles (the man-god) the 1st super hero, with the 7 imperishable treasures battling the 666 monsters of chaos. Neb-u-loh sp? being among them (a living universe).

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0393/7_IMPERISHABLE_TREASURE.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Wow One, get off Galan's penis. What if I don't want him to? sad

Originally posted by Allankles
Aurakles (the man-god) the 1st super hero, with the 7 imperishable treasures battling the 666 monsters of chaos. Neb-u-loh sp? being among them (a living universe). Oh you mean the creature Frankenstein killed by stabbing/shooting it?

Enyalus
Oh you mean the creature Frankenstein killed by stabbing/shooting it?
"...I see you missed the entire point of the story."

Galan007
^ Is that his proverbial 'go-to' response?

Enyalus
^ Is that his proverbial 'go-to' response?
Just toting the regular FC/Morrison political line.

Galan007
Just toting the regular FC/Morrison political line. Yes, somehow... someway... Darkseid, some type of complex verbal equation, Superman, oh and God of course, were involved in that instance.

eatermm

Enyalus
You just didn't understand what Morrison was attempting to convey there. He writes metafiction. Comic logic doesn't is invalid. Morrison's scope is much larger. Frankenstein was empowered directly by an agent of the story itself, which is much more powerful than the living universe he was fighting.

Galan007
Frankenstein was empowered directly by an agent of the story itself, which is much more powerful than the living universe he was fighting. Which = one of these:Originally posted by Galan007
Darkseid, some type of complex verbal equation, Superman, oh and God of course
Obviously. ermm

Enyalus
Obviously. ermm
thumb up

The Nuul
Bada with Dur-chi and the pipes.

BADA SMASH!!!

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Me think you have a little more time in your hand. Do you have a job, girlfriend/boyfriend? You'd be surprised how much time you can eke out here and there for one of your hobbies despite a busy lifestyle. So long as you never forget what's fun, there's always time.

Enyalus
You'd be surprised how much time you can eke out here and there for one of your hobbies despite a busy lifestyle. So long as you never forget what's fun, there's always time.
Are you going to do/have you done a Loki Respect Thread?

xJLxKing
You'd be surprised how much time you can eke out here and there for one of your hobbies despite a busy lifestyle. So long as you never forget what's fun, there's always time.
I agree stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
Are you going to do/have you done a Loki Respect Thread? Kris Blaze wanted to do that and an Odin Respect thread IIRC. I might do an Asgardian Respect thread though, e.g. Warriors Three, Balder, Heimdall, Sif, Hela, Skurge, etc.

Mindset
Doom wearing Kyle's skin.

Enyalus
Kris Blaze wanted to do that and an Odin Respect thread IIRC. I might do an Asgardian Respect thread though, e.g. Warriors Three, Balder, Heimdall, Sif, Hela, Skurge, etc.
Heimdall would be cool to see. I remember Genis one-shotting him. And that should be a good feat, except I haven't seen many of his battle feats (even after reading like, 200 Thor + Journey Into Mystery issues).

kgkg
"...I see you missed the entire point of the story." laughing out loud

Mekrob
Oh you mean the creature Frankenstein killed by stabbing/shooting it? lulz

Allankles
What if I don't want him to? sad

Oh you mean the creature Frankenstein killed by stabbing/shooting it?

Frankenstein had Calibur, did he not? One of the 7 imperishable treasures, he still had the weapon during FC. Anyway, this is making me want to go reread vol 3 and 4 of 7 soldiers.

Hitman911
Deadpool with Light saber in on hand and Sword of Thundara in the other....

LDHZenkai
The Maxx with Reality Gem

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1a/The_Maxx_01_cover.jpg/250px-The_Maxx_01_cover.jpg

Survivor19
Dr. Doom with GL ring
Nate Grey with Soul Gem
CB with Excalibur and AoR
Thanos with HotU
Reed with UN

leonheartmm
spear of destiny - john constantine {can u imagine the havok he cud reak with controlling high level beings, being unkillable and his already awaesome knowledge of the occult and cunning enough to beat god/first of the fallen}

lucifer's wings - lucifer, duh, only he has the vision and will to use their powers and ability to travess even the abyss

warlogog - metron, who better than sum1 with the ability to comprehend and know much of the timestream to use such an abstract time based tool

ultimate nullifier - annihlus, the ultimate egotist/nihhlist and dimension travesser

saint of killer's colts - deadpool - well being banished by death makes u immortal, and it wud be funny to see what he does with em

books of magic - loki......... he cud possibly use them more inventively and cunningly than timothy hunter

infinity gauntlett- darksied, he is better suited to using it than thanos since hes more of an ego maniac and wants to control and reshape the universe as a tyrant as opposed to pleasing death

anti life equation - thanos. well, seeing as all he loves is death, this shud be practically orgasmic for the purple troll

genesis{preacher} - mephisto - this is the ULTIMATE gift of the silver tongue for the ULTIMATE manipulater/sleezeball, imagine the havoc he cud wreak

heart of the universe - any1, this is a boring artifact

the book of destiny - superman prime - cud probably use it to see the entire future and how it can change or cant, and plan his conquest of the multiverse accordingly

witchblade - wonder woman - the strongest willed woman already chosen, who can explot it to its limit

the darkness - dr doom - probably crafty and evil enough to exploit this to its limits

dream's three artifacts - morpheus. ofcourse no1 knows more about dreams than the dream king himself

green lantern ring - depowered lucifer- well its powe is dependant on will, and lucifer has infinite will and imagination

motherbox - cable - omni former telepath and technopath and technoorganic to boot, he is perfect for interacting with the god computer

nega bands - genis is the master of using them to their limit

micheal's sword - slade wilson- nough said, hes half crazy, awesome woith edged weapons and doesnt give a **** if your man or god

quantum bands - john stewart - who else wud have better knowledge of cosmic constructs?

crymson bands of cyttorak/red ruby of cyttorak/eye of aggomato/cloack of levitation/speel book of vishanti/spellbook of dark gods and other marvel magical artifacts - adam warlock, since he can directly interact with their magical sources and sense the whole magical spectrum

all for now

The Nuul
Squirrel Girl and Monkey Joe.

Allankles
Zatanna with Gwydion the Merlin sprite made of living language (one of the 7 treasures of the New Gods).

She defeated the omnipotent Zor with its help.

Merc'd
Hulks fists - Hulk

Hitman911
Dr. Strange with the Eye of Thundara...

Galan007
Originally posted by Allankles
Zatanna with Gwydion the Merlin sprite made of living language (one of the 7 treasures of the New Gods).

She defeated the omnipotent Zor with its help. Zor mustn't have been very omnipotent, then.

Allankles
Zor mustn't have been very omnipotent, then.

smile Of course, his magical abilities were so vast that he could escape one reality and then crush it like so much paper, while his opponent was still in said reality.

Galan007
^ Yet Zor was still beaten. Thus, there are only 2 possible options..

1.) Zatanna was more omnipotent than him.
2.) He simply was not omnipotent to begin with.

Enyalus

No one is more omnipotent than Odin except Thanos.

Galan007
No one is more omnipotent than Odin except Thanos. Zor = Odin, Zatanna = Thanos? confused

Enyalus
Zor = Odin, Zatanna = Thanos? confused
I just pictured Thanos in fishnets.

Thanks a lot.

Allankles
^ Yet Zor was still beaten. Thus, there are only 2 possible options..

1. That's because of Gwydion, the Merlin sprite made of living language (there's nothing Gywdion had not been). wink

2. Unless he was bound by other omnipotent beings of his kind.

Hitman911
Chuck Norris with a gun makes him less lethal...

The Nuul
Originally posted by Hitman911
Chuck Norris with a gun makes him less lethal...

Chuck doesnt need guns like Batman doesnt need powers.

Hitman911
Originally posted by The Nuul
Chuck doesnt need guns like Batman doesnt need powers. Chuck doesn't need, he owns...

Hitman911
Hp Doomsday + Reed/Doom intellect..

gobstakid777
Superman with Miracle Machine
Kyle w/ GL Ring
Thanos with IG, or HOTU
Reed Richard with UN
Doctor Doom w/ Cosmic Cube

occultdestroyer
Superman w/ Sword of Superman
Captain Britain w/ Amulet of Right & Sword of Might
Herbie Popnecker w/ lollipop
Wally the God Boy w/ baseball bat
Captain America w/ shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.