This team vs this team.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Team One:
Batman
Hawkman
Green Arrow
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Thor

Team Two:
Captain America
Archangel
Hawkeye
Green Lantern(Hal)
Superman
Orion

xJLxKing
Tough fight. All depends on who Thor is. IF he is Current then I go with team 1(slightly), but if it's Classic, then Team 2 pretty quick.

Indestructible
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Tough fight. All depends on who Thor is. IF he is Current then I go with team 1(slightly), but if it's Classic, then Team 2 pretty quick.

yes current

Lord Feron
My theory is that Hawkman, SS, Thor, Supes, Hal, Orion, Archangel take to the skys. While that part of the teams are aiborne the Ground forces will fight. Hulk will clear the ground forces prob by himself.

Arch will tangle with hawkman... not sure who would win. would hawkman have any defense againt a hail of blades?

So that leaves Supes, Hal, Orion vs SS and Thor...

tough choice but SS could blast Supes with a red sun or k-nite and make him grounded and weak. Hulk would rip him apart. If hal were to dso anything to try and protect Supes, he would put himself open to attack by SS. Thor and Orion imo would just got at it from the getco. Thor would win after a good fight.

Team 1 6-7/10

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Lord Feron
My theory is that Hawkman, SS, Thor, Supes, Hal, Orion, Archangel take to the skys. While that part of the teams are aiborne the Ground forces will fight. Hulk will clear the ground forces prob by himself.

Arch will tangle with hawkman... not sure who would win. would hawkman have any defense againt a hail of blades?

So that leaves Supes, Hal, Orion vs SS and Thor...

tough choice but SS could blast Supes with a red sun or k-nite and make him grounded and weak. Hulk would rip him apart. If hal were to dso anything to try and protect Supes, he would put himself open to attack by SS. Thor and Orion imo would just got at it from the getco. Thor would win after a good fight.

Team 1 6-7/10
If it comes down to SS, and Thor vs GL(hal with Blue and Green rings), Orion and Superman, then I give it to team 2. Hal is tough enough to defeat SS imo, or at least hold him(I say defeat him)

Lord Feron
If it comes down to SS, and Thor vs GL(hal with Blue and Green rings), Orion and Superman, then I give it to team 2. Hal is tough enough to defeat SS imo, or at least hold him(I say defeat him)

Hmm.. well i don't agree that Hall would be able to effectively keep SS busy much less be able to protect Supes. You think team 2 will win like 6/10? or something.

jrodslam
So basically, its Surfer, Hulk and Thor vs Lantern, Supes and Orion. Team 2 for the slight majority.

xJLxKing
Hmm.. well i don't agree that Hall would be able to effectively keep SS busy much less be able to protect Supes. You think team 2 will win like 6/10? or something. Only if they go by your scenario.

Hal wields two rings. The blue rings is the most powerful ring. It also charges his green lantern ring to full capacity

Lord Feron
Only if they go by your scenario.

Hal wields two rings. The blue rings is the most powerful ring. It also charges his green lantern ring to full capacity

hmmm didn't know that about the blue ring charged the green ing. Thought it worked the same way but with hope. Hope charges the will? confused

Hmm.. well idk just think surfer is better than that. Ahh well not really gonna argue just curious.

Enyalus
Team One takes this in a good fight.

Batman makes the difference.

xJLxKing
hmmm didn't know that about the blue ring charged the green ing. Thought it worked the same way but with hope. Hope charges the will? confused

Hmm.. well idk just think surfer is better than that. Ahh well not really gonna argue just curious.
They fuel each other up. With out Will Hope cannot come to reality. With out hope, one doesn't have the dream. Hal now has both! The blue ring allow defeat countless of Red Lanterns. With hope it gave life to a dying sun. It took hits from GL Kilowog(can't spell it) not like nothing.

It's presence alone drains the power of Yellow, and red lanterns ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.