Comet v Rachel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
she held her own against gladiator. not sure if this new version of comet is as powerful as the previous incarnation, but seems like an interesting match. how this goez? big grin

Enyalus
Comet as in Captain Comet?

A month ago Rachel would stomp him. Right now she loses. Bad.

leonidas
really? the younger version is that powerful? she was certainly in gladiator's league. comet is THAT powerful? what's he done to make me think he'd crush someone like gladiator?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Enyalus
A month ago Rachel would stomp him.

based off of?

Also Leo current Comet is physically weaker, but his telepathy and telekinesis are vastly stronger then his old body.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
really? the younger version is that powerful? she was certainly in gladiator's league. comet is THAT powerful? what's he done to make me think he'd crush someone like gladiator?
No, its just that current Rachel doesn't have the Phoenix Force inside her anymore. It left her when Jean was resurrected.

Originally posted by -K-M-
based off of?
His showings in Holy War and Strange Adventures.

-K-M-
His showings in Holy War and Strange Adventures.

He had several fine showings in Holy War, controlling Bizzaro and knocking out Starman in a second with his telepathy.

Enyalus
He had several fine showings in Holy War, controlling Bizzaro and knocking out Starman in a second with his telepathy.
That's not nearly enough to justify a majority, or close to a majority, over Rachel.

Far as I'm concerned, the Bizarro incident is a feat numerous psychics could replicate.

-K-M-
That's not nearly enough to justify a majority, or close to a majority, over Rachel.

Far as I'm concerned, the Bizarro incident is a feat numerous psychics could replicate.

Yeah sure, but that's only if you just read those two stories and not look at what other stuff Comet has done.

Except other psychics have failed before against Bizzaro due to his simple mind is hard to control.

Enyalus
Yeah sure, but that's only if you just read those two stories and not look at what other stuff Comet has done.
Current Comet?

-K-M-
Current Comet?

Yes, you can even look at even his old feats but ignore his strength ones as everything other then his strength has been augmented.

leonidas
thanks mungi. i wasn't sure what changes were made in the character. is his tp/tk enough to give a majority? she still has SOME of the PF and matching/holding gladiator is no small feat of tk . . .

guy222
Rachel

Have to see if the PF comes back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.