A.M.A.Z.O. vs ______________ ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
This is current/latest AMAZO shown*, and he is allowed to use the full extent of his abilities here - including copying powers.

Pick 1-3 characters who are skyfather or under who you think can stop him individually.

Have at it.

*Current AMAZO = JLA v4 issues 22-24.

xJLxKing
Who is current amazo? Who's power does he have at this moment?

Either way only a few character can beat him, but none of them are Skyfather and under.

chomperx9
theres this one character that can take amazos powers. i forgot her name but she was in one the xmen animate series episodes where gambit went to go see his brothers but his old girlfriend was there but she was mad at him for leaving her. and at the end of the episode gambit said to that sorcerer or god to take her powers not her life. what was her name ?

xJLxKing
Wonda? I never watched X-men series it was gay.

psycho gundam
have him copy a power that would be detrimental to him.

from the top of my head, if he were to copy say...nitro's explosive power, that alone could be used against him, but also after he detonates, keeping his form separated then attacking the particles.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I never watched X-men series it was gay.
Do you practice writing fail or does it come natural?

Galan007
I can't think of a Skyfather or under character who could beat Amazo if he were using all of those powers to their max - especially if power copying is allowed.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by chomperx9
theres this one character that can take amazos powers. i forgot her name but she was in one the xmen animate series episodes where gambit went to go see his brothers but his old girlfriend was there but she was mad at him for leaving her. and at the end of the episode gambit said to that sorcerer or god to take her powers not her life. what was her name ?
that was an eternal. but they made her different then they are in the comic books. to answer the OP question no one below skyfather can beat amazo. he would copy their powers before they could destroy him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
I can't think of a Skyfather or under character who could beat Amazo if he were using all of those powers to their max - especially if power copying is allowed.

Graviton/Takion/Xorn/Zemo all have good cases for it if they go for the throat from the outset, judging on how he was defeated in the comics.

chomperx9
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
that was an eternal. but they made her different then they are in the comic books. to answer the OP question no one below skyfather can beat amazo. he would copy their powers before they could destroy him. but theres no specific name for that character if i were to look her up ?

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Graviton/Takion/Xorn/Zemo all have good cases for it if they go for the throat from the outset, judging on how he was defeated in the comics. But I certainly wouldn't say Amazo was using his abilities to their 'best/max' in those comics, either. *shrug*

Bouboumaster
Thanos with prep.

D_Dude1210
In before Kyle and Doom.

frommd
Flash stole his speed. Does that count as a win?

carver9
Odin stop time on his ass not allowing him the time to do any copying then he do what he wants to amazo and judging by the comics his durability was shit.

Lord Feron
The Fury

xJLxKing
Do you practice writing fail or does it come natural?
Do you got a problem with my opinion?

Mindset
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
In before Kyle and Doom. F*CK YOU!

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
theres this one character that can take amazos powers. i forgot her name but she was in one the xmen animate series episodes where gambit went to go see his brothers but his old girlfriend was there but she was mad at him for leaving her. and at the end of the episode gambit said to that sorcerer or god to take her powers not her life. what was her name ? She could only take her powers because she gave them to her.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset
She could only take her powers because she gave them to her.

Your signature is the AWESOME!

Enyalus
Do you got a problem with my opinion?
Only when you disagree with the well known fact that the X-Men the Animated Series was one of the greatest cartoons of all time. Behind Batman the Animated Series and Masters of the Universe.

stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Only when you disagree with the well known fact that the X-Men the Animated Series was one of the greatest cartoons of all time. Behind Batman the Animated Series and Masters of the Universe.

stick out tongue
Maybe the story was nice, but I hated the art. It was very ugly(because it was old), so I never showed int interest in it. I did watch the one with Pheonix. I also watched the X-men Evolution, which was nice.

Enyalus
I did watch the one with Pheonix. I also watched the X-men Evolution, which was nice.

Alright. You're allowed out of the doghouse now.

smile

Lord Feron
Whoa Whoa whoa Evolutions is a embarassment!

Anyway it's X-men, BAtman, Justice League (in regards to comic cartoons)

The Nuul
Super Adaptoid/Ultra-Adaptoid maybe...

TricksterPriest
Spawn>all the other cartoons mentioned.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Spawn>all the other cartoons mentioned.

oh yeah forgot about that one... Spawn was pretty damn good. IMO anime blows the crap outta most US cartoons.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
oh yeah forgot about that one... Spawn was pretty damn good. IMO anime blows the crap outta most US cartoons.
Never saw it. Spawn was done in an anime-style?

TricksterPriest
WARNING: THIS WAS ON HBO LATE NIGHT, SO IT'S VERY MUCH R-RATED.

Xyp4SdVUjuI

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Spawn>all the other cartoons mentioned. spawn was very good...let me guess, you are a gargoyles fan?

TricksterPriest
How did you know? stick out tongue

LDHZenkai
gargoyles was awesome. i was a fan of the Silverhawks. Copper Kid ftw!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODm0OjB_dJc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.