Mystique vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
in the danger room with her martial arts and big gun. can she beat maggie

chomperx9
Originally posted by rox
in the danger room with her martial arts and big gun. can she beat maggie magneto points the gun at her and fires

rox
even if she morphs to metal or stone

chomperx9
Originally posted by rox
even if she morphs to metal or stone if she morphs to metal she's screwed.

rox
true but i always wondered could she take him h2h

chomperx9
Originally posted by rox
true but i always wondered could she take him h2h h2h fight magneto would get his ass kicked by almost anyone.

Enyalus
Magneto owns her every possible way. Twice, if he's taken the blue pill before this match.

rox
what^

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Magneto owns her every possible way. Twice, if he's taken the blue pill before this match. lawl

He'll just inject some metal into his lil lensherr

Mindset
Originally posted by rox
even if she morphs to metal or stone In what possible scenario would transforming into metal give her any kind of advantage?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
In what possible scenario would transforming into metal give her any kind of advantage?

That would be a bittersweet scenario. She'd learn that she can now morph into different substances and material like metal but she'll get folded up into a metal box right afterwards.

Mindset
Yea, I think he is mixing Creel and Mystique's powers up as well, but I seriously was wondering what advantage he thought that gave her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.