Savage She-Hulk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
just picked up issue #1 of Savage She-Hulk staring Lyra the daughter of thundra & the hulk. so far i think its a good idea and look forward to issue#2 where its "Lyra VS She-Hulk' .

what does everyone else think about this series so far? good idea or horrible?

http://i.livescience.com/images/HPSSHEHULK001005_col.jpg

jalek moye
havnt read it yet. But i wonder if she'll interact with her brother Skaar when he comes next month

Kris Blaze
I much prefer her to Skaar to be honest.

Another issue to prove that SHIELD agents aren't good for shit.

Bouboumaster
Hulk and his children: Skaar/Lyra and possibly Scorpion
with Auntie She-Hulk

Gamma family.

willRules
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

I thought it was (The incorrectly spelt) ARMOR who were after her?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by willRules
I thought it was (The incorrectly spelt) ARMOR who were after her?

yeah true but same crap training just given a code name and a purpose. their not just cannon fodder their multidimensional cannon fodder. anyone in the multiverse has the right to kick these guys asses.

willRules
laughing

BruceSkywalker
this was an ok issue

jalek moye
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

I like skaar more, even if he is a dueche

Accel
I flip-flop on Skaar. Sometimes I like him, sometimes I have no interest in him. I try to be open-minded about new characters though.

Lyra just doesn't interest me at all, mainly because I have trouble seeing as more than a green-skinned Thundra, but I would interested in the possibility of her either duking it out or teaming up with her brother.

SevenShackles
humm seems the angrier she gets the weaker she gets.. a sorta interesting twist if they play it right. so she has to keep her cool or she can die. keep those emotions in check. nice to see how that plays out.

Entity
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk and his children: Skaar/Lyra and possibly Scorpion
with Auntie She-Hulk

Gamma family. Since when is it possible Scorpion is a Hulk kid? What the f**k?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Entity
Since when is it possible Scorpion is a Hulk kid? What the f**k?

in that hulk family comic that came out not to long ago. it was hinted to that she might be a daughter of the hulk.
http://www.dafixer.com/images/COTW_12-04-2008-HulkFamily01.jpg

Entity
Ok I thought you were talkin about Gargan

jalek moye
her conception is dumb.

the writer said that the panel in the ragin thunder arc showed they had sex, and quesada and them are like no she scraped his cheek

Digi
Originally posted by SevenShackles
yeah true but same crap training just given a code name and a purpose. their not just cannon fodder their multidimensional cannon fodder. anyone in the multiverse has the right to kick these guys asses.

fdog

PRAYERRUN
How is she savage if she can't get mad???

willRules
laughing That's a really good point.

PRAYERRUN
why...thank you...lol Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing cool smart

steverules_2
Because if they called it 'Calm she-hulk' it wouldn't sell as well

PRAYERRUN
yeah but it's also false advertising. lol

steverules_2
Marvels specialty

PRAYERRUN
lol

steverules_2
I remember I bought an issue of x-men with wolverine on the front with magneto and it looked like they'd been fighting, I get the issue and I'm like cool wolverine and magneto are gonna fight...2 or 3 pages, turns out to be the f*ckin danger room

willRules
Essential X-men 84???? wink Joseph's (Magneto's clone) funeral???

jalek moye
so Lyra's gonna try to get pregnant by Norman

ankur29
on a more important note ,sentry got oneshotted by looks of things by she hulk messed

Kris Blaze
****en awful comic.

steverules_2
Originally posted by willRules
Essential X-men 84???? wink Joseph's (Magneto's clone) funeral???

Yup, an issue we both have

ankur29
wow savage she hulk pretty much gonna own normans avengers...

daken go f*!ked up

http://marvel.com/comics/onsale/lib/view2.htm?filename=/i/content/st/8817new_storyimage7762529_full.jpg
http://marvel.com/comics/onsale/lib/view2.htm?filename=/i/content/st/8817new_storyimage7762578_full.jpg

Deathlok
I really like this mini series.

Sin I AM
i miss jen

SevenShackles
wow this series wasnt bad. i liked it. finally armor has SOMEONE as a 'heavy hitter' . if you pick up Hulk 600 the story continues there. her beating the crap out of these robo-dudes.

Kris Blaze
Probably one of the worst comics out, barring Hulk 600.

Badabing
I thought the whole becoming one with the gamma "force" was really close to Star Wars and The Force.

SuperiorTech
I liked it barring that whole getting pregnant by norman thing, I also really like the way her powers work.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Badabing
I thought the whole becoming one with the gamma "force" was really close to Star Wars and The Force.

kinda. but as long as shes not shooting gamma lightning, moving objects with her powers or teaching other gamma characters how to 'tap' into it, i dont mind.

better than another 'angrier i get the stronger i get' type thing.

Badabing
Originally posted by SevenShackles
kinda. but as long as shes not shooting gamma lightning, moving objects with her powers or teaching other gamma characters how to 'tap' into it, i dont mind.

better than another 'angrier i get the stronger i get' type thing. I did enjoy the run. Hopefully Banner/Hulk will get the gamma force too! durhulk

stick out tongue

jalek moye
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I liked it barring that whole getting pregnant by norman thing, I also really like the way her powers work. so she actually did?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by jalek moye
so she actually did?

nah she didnt. kissed him once and got to damn disgusted lol

BruceSkywalker
anyone think lyra will get a ongoing?

PRAYERRUN
what about the She Hulk vs She Hulk fight? I haven't been able to find out what happened there.

tjcoady
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
what about the She Hulk vs She Hulk fight? I haven't been able to find out what happened there.

Alternate-Earth She-Hulk started losing when she started to get angry- Jen later saves her from Osborne and the Dark Avengers by getting her teleported out of Avengers Tower by A.R.M.O.R.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.