Deadpool (Wolverine movie images)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
http://www.geektyrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/deadpool-3.png

http://www.geektyrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/deadpool-1.png

http://www.geektyrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/deadpool-2.png

Kazenji
So it has been confirmed that Baraka person is deadpool ?

steverules_2
Yup sure is big grin Don't he just look pretty dur

Kazenji
What a major **** up.......

steverules_2
When I saw what they did to deadpool I was just like 'wtf this isn't deadpool!' They royally took his character and just @ss raped him...they even covered his mouth to stop his screaming

Kovacs86
... why does Deadpool have laser eyes and big claws...?

The Nuul
Like I said before, DP and this movie sucks so far.

DeathKap
Oh thats just lame.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kovacs86
... why does Deadpool have laser eyes and big claws...?

They captured a young cyclops and somehow gave deadpool his power of shooting optic blasts, the swords coming out his arms are adamantium, they gave him swords in his arms cause he's really good with swords

super pr*xy
wtf..

SnakeEyes

Mindset
Old!

Kazenji
I reakon the movie is still going to be a good one except for the Deadpool **** up.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mindset
Old!

And yet everyone seems to be surprised that deadpool looks this way hehe outrageous aren't they

Originally posted by Kazenji
I reakon the movie is still going to be a good one except for the Deadpool **** up.

It's....ok, they made the set up of his escape a lil different, when he escapes he just simply goes through a back door or whatever, in X2 they show him escaping though an underground entrance and coming out in snow and the area seems a lil different to that in X2 and plus there are a few different things. I was really dissapointed with deadpool because as I've mentioned I am a deadpool fan and I really hoped that they would capture him well in this film and they didn't really pull through for me on that one.

Kazenji
Well i've still have'nt watched the shitty pirated trailer that was leaked and i don't wish to.

steverules_2
You don't wanna watch the trailer? Do you mean the pirated film that alotta people are downloading with the unfinished effects?

Kazenji
Yes that pirated film.....

Battlehammer
movie looks good and I seen most of it.

steverules_2
Yes that pirated film.....

Comes out soon so not long to wait now smile

Kazenji
Yeap and it's gonna look better then whats been leaked most likey.

steverules_2
It's an ok film, it wasn't as good as the x-men movies other than 4 which didn't surprise me. I believe they wanna have a sequel to this film as well which will be set in Japan which should be interesting, the thing about wolverine is that you can have a number of stories for him cause he has such an interesting past and background which can be bought to the big screen.

StiltmanFTW
Yeap and it's gonna look better then whats been leaked most likey.

Exactly why I'm not going to see the uncomplete version.

steverules_2
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Exactly why I'm not going to see the uncomplete version.

I saw the uncomplete version and it was pretty weird, the last fight was really difficult to tell what was going on

EDIT: Meant 3 not 4, X-men 3 was terrible which I think we can all agree on

Kovacs86
Originally posted by steverules_2
They captured a young cyclops and somehow gave deadpool his power of shooting optic blasts, the swords coming out his arms are adamantium, they gave him swords in his arms cause he's really good with swords

That's. ****ing. Ridiculous.

I'm definitely not paying to see this bullshit.

The Nuul
Yeah, I aint in no rush to see on its open week. I will wait and see what others have to say first.

Grinning Goku
http://www.geektyrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/deadpool-3.png

http://www.geektyrant.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/deadpool-1.png

How can he even house those things?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
How can he even house those things?

I don't think he can.

Battlehammer
everyone shut up. This is not marvel wolverine. It foxxes. Get that through your heads. It not extremely accurate to the comics, becuases it not marvels characters. Take it for what it is. It nice loosly based comic movie with a lot of action.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Battlehammer
everyone shut up. This is not marvel wolverine. It foxxes. Get that through your heads. It not extremely accurate to the comics, becuases it not marvels characters. Take it for what it is. It nice loosly based comic movie with a lot of action.

Woah there, feller.

srankmissingnin
That's. ****ing. Ridiculous.

I'm definitely not paying to see this bullshit.

Too be honest it makes more sense then implanting him with one power and then stopping. embarrasment

steverules_2

....huh?

The Nuul
laughing someone felt like spazzing out.

Battlehammer
what? did I not make my self clear enough. People need to stop whining. and take the film for what it is. It not made by marvel it not marvel take on wolverine it foxxes take

steverules_2
Well no it wasn't clear at all...I mean I'm sorry but your english is terrible erm I mean your little rant should go something like this:

Everyone shut up. This is not marvel wolverine. It's fox's version. Get that through your heads. It's not extremely accurate to the comics, because it's not marvels characters. Take it for what it is. It is nice and a loosely based comic movie with a lot of action.

Kovacs86
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Too be honest it makes more sense then implanting him with one power and then stopping. embarrasment

Sure, if this characters wasn't Deadpool. I'm pretty sure you'll find Deadpool's powers are set already. You could just as well argue that if Fox decided to give Wolverine the power of flight or something. They call this character Deadpool, and that suggests he'll vaguely resemble the character of Deadpool.

The Nuul
Well no it wasn't clear at all...I mean I'm sorry but your english is terrible erm I mean your little rant should go something like this:

Everyone shut up. This is not marvel wolverine. It's fox's version. Get that through your heads. It's not extremely accurate to the comics, because it's not marvels characters. Take it for what it is. It is nice and a loosely based comic movie with a lot of action.

laughing

steverules_2
Originally posted by The Nuul
laughing

I think you mean:

Steve your a comedy genius and would make a good English teacher wink

The Nuul
I think you mean:

Nah, Steverules!!!

Punt intended..

Battlehammer
u put way to much effort into forum chatting lol

steverules_2
u put way to much effort into forum chatting lol

No I put understandable sentences into my 'forum chatting' wink

Originally posted by The Nuul
Nah, Steverules!!!

Punt intended..

I do indeed rule hmm

Kovacs86
I think you mean:

Hate to do this to you, Steve, but actually it should be...

"Steve, you're a comedy genius and would make a good English teacher."

steverules_2

...you're now on my list of people to kill...haven't actually made a list but when I do you had better watch out Mr. Kovacs86 if that is indeed your real name ahah

The Nuul

laughing oh, burn.....

WO Polaski

he looks like a gay version of Voldemort.

steverules_2
Yeah they look similar, they shoulda just gone with how he is in the comics

Kazenji
Whats the link with Gambit and Wolverine ?

they also did it with Weapon X first class comic

And also as i said in another thread, iI would like to know how they've tied cyclops into this because with X-men 1 when he see's wolverine its as if he's never met him.

Kovacs86

They're both hugely overrated, over-powered characters.

And also as i said in another thread, iI would like to know how they've tied cyclops into this because with X-men 1 when he see's wolverine its as if he's never met him.

Cheap, stupid attempt to tie into the X-Men series and attract more people to see their shit. It's all a bit of a mess, by the sound of it.

Kazenji

steverules_2

Thats because in the x-men movie he hadn't met him til then...think about it when wolverine breaks the mutants out cyclops can't see so he had never met him and he didn't know it was wolvie who helped him

Kovacs86
So Cyclops is hardly in it, I gather. Which begs the question... why include him at all?

steverules_2
I dunno...they just wanted to add a surprise i guess

SnakeEyes

Over-powered? Hardly.

Mindset
And yet everyone seems to be surprised that deadpool looks this way hehe outrageous aren't they

Yes, they are.

Battlehammer

lol by kmc standard there both underrated often.

over power how so there are many many more powerful mutants

Battlehammer

gambit was the only man to escape weapon x facility.

yea in the comic gambit broke in during the time wolverine was escaping.

He never meets wolverine in the movie, never physically see him

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by WO Polaski
he looks like a gay version of Voldemort.

A gay version of Voldemort? As apposed to what exactly? The manly straight version of Voldemort?

confused

The dude is about as androgynous and sexually ambiguous as they get... plus he is a wizard which is already pretty gay in its own right.

WO Polaski
i had a more awesome image of him before I saw the movies

jinXed by JaNx
Why does deadpool have the optic blast ability?

Kazenji
because cyclops is in the movie.

WO Polaski
because fox ruins everything

Kazenji
Well anything comicbook movie related.........

Kovacs86
Originally posted by WO Polaski
because fox ruins everything

If I mean "QFT", then "QFT".

Eminence
Has it actually been confirmed that that is Deadpool, and not this "Weapon XI" person?

Mindset
They're the same person.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Eminence
Has it actually been confirmed that that is Deadpool, and not this "Weapon XI" person?

Plus Wade Wilson is deadpool and he was referred to as Wade plus he I think they said something about the pool project or deadpool project so....yeah big grin And yeah Weapon XI is deadpool which has already been mentioned

lft4ded
They could've just gone with a broken version of Mimic. Too bad though that they messed up Deadpool instead. I haven't seen the pirated version but I'll probably go see it in a couple of weeks.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Eminence
Going by the toy, yeah, that's Deadpool. I picked up the package in Walmart and instantly lost all interest in this movie. But I did read an article saying it wasn't Deadpool, so I don't know. The internet is pretty trustworthy.

AlmightyKfish
Whats weird is Fox have said that if Wolvy does well they have plans for a Deadpool spin off.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/973/973446p1.html

So I dunno how they'll un-ruin Deadpool for that.

Nestical
they dropped the ball with emma.they could've gotten someone cuter but meh

steverules_2
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Whats weird is Fox have said that if Wolvy does well they have plans for a Deadpool spin off.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/973/973446p1.html

So I dunno how they'll un-ruin Deadpool for that.

I have an idea of why they had deadpools head cut off, they needed a way to make him talk and plus that way he can't be controlled...just a guess, i dunno if he's actually dead or not since fox may do a spin off

Saw this on ebay which is strange:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/X-Men-Origns-Deadpool-Comic-Series- Wolverine_W0QQitemZ380117695343QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ
UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item380117695343&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14& amp;_trkparms=72%3A1688%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A
1%7C240%3A1318

Doctor-Alvis
I just bought it. This thing has articulation points everywhere but they feel a little delicate.

steverules_2
You bought the one thats not deadpool from the comics but deadpool from the film in his PJ bottoms

Doctor-Alvis
That one from the ebay link that is in full comic Deadpool uniform.

Except it was from the store, not ebay.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
That one from the ebay link that is in full comic Deadpool uniform.

Except it was from the store, not ebay.

I just wish that full comic deadpool uniform woulda been the deadpool we had in the movie sad

Doctor-Alvis
I just wish that full comic deadpool uniform woulda been the deadpool we had in the movie sad
So do I... so do I...

steverules_2
I'm actually worried about a deadpool movie since they may just f*ck him up more, I do have some hope for deadpool to be like he is in the comics though if a movie of deadpool is made

The Nuul
If they make this DP movie like I said, they will have to recon this movie version.

steverules_2
Sometimes movies just mess up everything

roughrider

Give it time; he's part of the Weapon X program right now. If there's a spinoff movie, he will affect a costume to cover up his newly scarred body. Exactly like the comic? Probably not.

steverules_2
Well i'm hoping something close...he's got one of the the best costumes and I love his mask so i hope thats included and plus I hope he makes more jokes

Eminence
Originally posted by Mindset
They're the same person. ****

steverules_2
Thats one word for it

steverules_2
Deadpool is alive, a post credits scene shows his hand emerging from rubble and grabbing his head as his eyes open

BruceSkywalker
Deadpool is alive, a post credits scene shows his hand emerging from rubble and grabbing his head as his eyes open

as he said.. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

steverules_2
When I saw that I didn't hear that cause it was recorded in the cinema

Kaos sebaceous
check out this article from imdb guys

Many fans of Deadpool are complaining that the character was turned more into Baraka from Mortal Kombat than the Wade Wilson/Deadpool we've all come to enjoy. His head is shaved, he is given a mixture of many mutant's powers, including an adamantium skeleton with a katana blade coming from each arm, wolverine/sabretooth's healing ablilities, teleporting, optic blasts, etc.

We know that in this film, he got the name Deadpool, because all the mutant's powers were pooled into one body. Many fans were upset by Deadpool's mouth being sealed up so he couldn't give any wise cracks as well, and being remote controlled by Stryker to attack Logan. Making him little more than a robot. Also Deadpool gets decapitated in the end, suggesting he gets killed off.

The reason Wade Wilson volunteered for the Weapon XI program is left a mystery in the film. This film basically sets up the likelihood of a Deadpool movie. Stryker orders the Weapon XI be activated prematurely, even though the other mutant abilities hadn't been completely installed, which suggests he will lose their powers and keep only the healing. His mouth was sealed to make him more of a drone, he was under Stryker's control so it wouldn't make sense for him to have his famous personality or talk at all. Logan Decapitates Deadpool, but there is an extra scene at the end credits which shows Deadpool crawling towards his severed head and whispering "shh" to the audience. So we know he was not killed off. (see 'Is there an extra scene after the credits?' FAQ) Given that Stryker activated him before the process was complete, and then abandoned him when it was assumed he was killed. This will cause Deadpool to become free and go his own way, not to mention he'll probably be able to open his lips up easy enough.

If there was a Deadpool film, it's story could co-en side with this film, explaining why he went into the Weapon XI program, likely he was duped like Wolverine was. Expecting to be granted more powers but not turned into a mindless drone.

deadpool was perfect until the end if they make a spinoff and he loses his powers and he can open his mouth again then it would actually be badass the katanas coming out his arms should be lost to but i guess i could deal with it

steverules_2
He can easily slice open his mouth, plus he still seems to have a way of saying shh so there's something. I hope he gets his proper costume as well.

BruceSkywalker
He can easily slice open his mouth, plus he still seems to have a way of saying shh so there's something. I hope he gets his proper costume as well.

he prolly will in his spin off

Kazenji

obvisouly they got his healing right juist like his comic counterpart.

steverules_2
That would be the one thing they got right

Mr. Rhythmic
Those blades in his arms look so fake.

steverules_2
If marvel decides to go for a deadpool spin off I really hope they fix what they did and make him look like deadpool rather than something that came out of HULK's @ss

BruceSkywalker
I posted this also in Wolverine's thread...

http://www.mania.com/fox-to-wade-into-deadpool_article_114812.html

steverules_2
I hope they make him right this time around

Newjak
Meh Deadpool wasn't that bad in the film.

He was still basically the same character personality wise. And he could still very easily be converted to his own movie while keeping with the the comic book version kinda.

steverules_2
He was at the start deadpool like yes....but when he was changed he wasn't deadpool, deadpool as we know is a wise cracking character who's got mental problems, wears a mask and doesn't have teleporting powers or optic beams coming from his eyes, nor is his mouth sealed and no adamantium swords coming out his arms and I don't think weapon X ever had control over him

Newjak
He was at the start deadpool like yes....but when he was changed he wasn't deadpool, deadpool as we know is a wise cracking character who's got mental problems, wears a mask and doesn't have teleporting powers or optic beams coming from his eyes, nor is his mouth sealed and no adamantium swords coming out his arms and I don't think weapon X ever had control over him

Yeah you're right, but I think in a Deadpool movie those things could easily be reversed and shouldn't be much of a problem.

steverules_2
In the scene after the credits, when he grabs his head he breaks the 4th wall and shhh's at the audience since his mouth is now open so I am hopeful and a deadpool movie has been confirmed so I'm hoping they can really nail him this time around, I agree that they can reverse what they did

Neo Darkhalen
Is it true there are multiple endings to the film?

steverules_2
There are 3 different scenes after the credits yes

roughrider

Actually it makes sense to me now, after seeing the film.

Deadpool uses a teleporter on his belt. Wouldn't it make just as much sense for him to be given John Wraith's power, plus Logan's healing? And if he's given the healing factor, why not just him give swords that come out of him, rather than always carrying them? (I do need to look closer to see HOW they could come out,; unless they slide together from two pieces.) And it makes sense that Stryker would try to turn him into a drone after what happened with Logan - it just means Wade will be his own man again by the spinoff. And he'll have some kind of getup to cover himself, and we'll see why he volunteered to become Weapon XI.

I-Drop
It makes no sense. If I'd seen this thread b4 I saw the movie, I never would have seen the movie. It's fuked up how the Punisher movies flopped, but this shit makes a zillion dollars.

steverules_2
Originally posted by roughrider
Actually it makes sense to me now, after seeing the film.

Deadpool uses a teleporter on his belt. Wouldn't it make just as much sense for him to be given John Wraith's power, plus Logan's healing? And if he's given the healing factor, why not just him give swords that come out of him, rather than always carrying them? (I do need to look closer to see HOW they could come out,; unless they slide together from two pieces.) And it makes sense that Stryker would try to turn him into a drone after what happened with Logan - it just means Wade will be his own man again by the spinoff. And he'll have some kind of getup to cover himself, and we'll see why he volunteered to become Weapon XI.

Maybe but the whole point of Deadpool is that he's the merc with a mouth! He's witty, he covers his face cause he's scarred and slightly crazy and they just took away all that deadpool is

roughrider
Maybe but the whole point of Deadpool is that he's the merc with a mouth! He's witty, he covers his face cause he's scarred and slightly crazy and they just took away all that deadpool is

Well, he was funny and smart alecky, to go with mad skills. He did get messed up after the surgery, and I'm sure he going to get into wearing a mask in his own film. I don't understand this impatience with some users here. You just want them to drop him into a movie with no explanation?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by I-Drop
It makes no sense. If I'd seen this thread b4 I saw the movie, I never would have seen the movie. It's fuked up how the Punisher movies flopped, but this shit makes a zillion dollars.

thats because they do not know how to make a god Punisher film, while this is good

I-Drop
You know anything about comic Deadpool?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by I-Drop
You know anything about comic Deadpool?

just about everything.. i have been collecting deadpool since his first appearance in New Mutants #98

steverules_2
Well, he was funny and smart alecky, to go with mad skills. He did get messed up after the surgery, and I'm sure he going to get into wearing a mask in his own film. I don't understand this impatience with some users here. You just want them to drop him into a movie with no explanation?

No I actually want them to get his origin right, I mean come on they gave the guy optic blasts and swords in his damn arms not to mention the power to teleport I've seen deadpools origin and so on, they did well to tie in deadpool with wolverine in the movie. Deadpool was basically a drone and thats not the deadpool we get in the comics, we wanted the deadpool who makes us laugh and looks like his comic book self and they didn't do that and for me and many other deadpool fans it was a huge let down with what they did with deadpool in the film. I'm sure they will get him right in his own movie, but deadpool in the wolverine movie was for an unfortunate let down.

roughrider
No I actually want them to get his origin right, I mean come on they gave the guy optic blasts and swords in his damn arms not to mention the power to teleport I've seen deadpools origin and so on, they did well to tie in deadpool with wolverine in the movie. Deadpool was basically a drone and thats not the deadpool we get in the comics, we wanted the deadpool who makes us laugh and looks like his comic book self and they didn't do that and for me and many other deadpool fans it was a huge let down with what they did with deadpool in the film. I'm sure they will get him right in his own movie, but deadpool in the wolverine movie was for an unfortunate let down.

Oh whine whine whine...

The only real change they've made with Wade's origin is that he's a mutant, or he wouldn't have been on the team to start with (though his gift just seems to be super speed dexterity - using swords - just like Agent Zero was with guns.) It's remarked early that Stryker would consider him the perfect soldier if not for his annoying motormouth; so it's a funny irony that when Wade volunteers to become Weapon XI (the reasons kept offscreen for his own movie - but fans know why), Stryker seals his mouth up and inputs orders into him from afar.
The name of this film is not Deadpool, after all. Like I said earlier, all your gripes just show you have impatience, while the filmmakers want to establish & explain Wade for the larger, unknowing audience.

I mean, you can complain about anything. Someone out there is probably pissed that Stryker is a military guy and not a fanatical preacher, like in the comics ("They're not respecting his origin!" they cry.)

steverules_2
Oh whine whine whine...

The only real change they've made with Wade's origin is that he's a mutant, or he wouldn't have been on the team to start with (though his gift just seems to be super speed dexterity - using swords - just like Agent Zero was with guns.) It's remarked early that Stryker would consider him the perfect soldier if not for his annoying motormouth; so it's a funny irony that when Wade volunteers to become Weapon XI (the reasons kept offscreen for his own movie - but fans know why), Stryker seals his mouth up and inputs orders into him from afar.
The name of this film is not Deadpool, after all. Like I said earlier, all your gripes just show you have impatience, while the filmmakers want to establish & explain Wade for the larger, unknowing audience.

I mean, you can complain about anything. Someone out there is probably pissed that Stryker is a military guy and not a fanatical preacher, like in the comics ("They're not respecting his origin!" they cry.)

I liked deadpool at the start, he was great and then they changed him and I didn't like it...thats my opinion, I'm allowed my opinion and just cause you don't agree with it doesn't mean you have to start saying I'm whining cause I'm not, I'm a fan of deadpool so I was dissapointed at what they did to him, but if you can't see that then fine. If the makers wants to 'establish & explain' deadpool to the audience then fine do it by all means but do it in the right way, have him scarred, have him with his witty humor, have him masked and in full costume. Now that people have seen that film they are gonna think that deadpool is like that in the comics if they dunno him...so if you want the audience to think that deadpool is a mutant with a sealed mouth, optic blasts, swords coming out his arms and the power to teleport then fine, go ahead and be my guest but thats just lame in my opinion

I-Drop
I've honestly got no complaints about how Wade was @the start of the film. They way he ended up however, was absolutely horrible. I've never been the "gotta be just like the comics" guy, but they ruined Deadpool. Period. A Deadpool that's mute is unacceptable

steverules_2
I agree...deadpool at the start was quite spot on...but they really took the character and royally f*cked him up the butt hole, I hope they fix him in the dpool film

BruceSkywalker
Oh whine whine whine...

Excellent words roughrider

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Excellent words roughrider

So you think I whine?

roughrider
So you think I whine?

A plate of cheese is waiting to go with that. big grin

BruceSkywalker
So you think I whine?

No, but didn't you realize that changes were going to be made?

steverules_2
A plate of cheese is waiting to go with that. big grin

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/6/16/633492180713090274-canada.jpg

Now I know why big grin

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
No, but didn't you realize that changes were going to be made?

Yes but they changed him completely

I-Drop
Ditto. Lil' changes here & there are Ok. Wolvie not being 5'3" for example. But what they did to deadpool isn't a lil' change. It was more like completely changing what a character is. Not cool.

steverules_2
Exactly, they drastically changed the character, a few changes would have been ok with deadpool but they changed him completely

Davis Bloome
I was fine with what we got in the movie but I do feel bad for the true hardcore fans that were expecting a more faithful version of the character. Everything they had was fine but they should've had him cracking jokes and making fun of Sabretooth and Wolverine all throughout the fight.

steverules_2
Yeah well the writers thought they'd seal deadpools mouth because thats sooo much better

Davis Bloome
It's definitely not better. With someone as good as Reynolds who can be funny pretty much without trying, that was a really foolish decision. I thought the movie was superb and that's my only gripe with it, actually.

steverules_2
There were a few...things I disliked but yeah deadpool was the main thing that I didn't like

Davis Bloome
There's not much I disliked about the movie, actually, I thought it all fit together really well, and I enjoyed Liev Schreiber's performance as Sabretooth most of all. I'd like to see him return in the role in Deadpool's movie since they have gone at it plenty of times in the comics.

steverules_2
I'm a huge fan of deadpool so I'm hoping they give wade a good story and a good villain to fight, they may go with T-bone but sabes could be the no.1 choice

Davis Bloome
I'm not sure who T-Bone is as I'm not the biggest Deadpool fan and as I've said I'm relatively new to the character.

steverules_2
Really? I have his first appearence smile

roughrider
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/6/16/633492180713090274-canada.jpg

Now I know why big grin

True, but the weather eventually changes. Unlike some whining fanboys, who stay in a mental rut the rest of their lives. stick out tongue

steverules_2
True, but the weather eventually changes. Unlike some whining fanboys, who stay in a mental rut the rest of their lives. stick out tongue

Well I'm sure you'll get over that 'mental rut' soon smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.