Beserker(Gears) vs super mutant behemoth(fallout)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
http://fallout.neoseeker.com/w/i/fallout/thumb/9/9b/Super_Mutant_Behemoth.jpg/250px-Super_Mutant_Behemoth.jpg

vs

http://www.gamerhelp.com/images/content_images/115600-1.jpg

Phanteros
my money is on the behemoth

Mairuzu
they would mate, arent all the berserkers female?

ThunderGodEneru
Super Mutant Behemoth is much larger, plowed through metal debris and cars with a swipe of its "club," can tank a few Mini-Nukes before going down, and shit.

Yeah, it wins.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Mairuzu
they would mate, arent all the berserkers female? yeah, but i don't think the behemoth is interested in the berserker in that way

Phanteros
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Super Mutant Behemoth is much larger, plowed through metal debris and cars with a swipe of its "club," can tank a few Mini-Nukes before going down, and shit.

Yeah, it wins. yep

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Phanteros
yeah, but i don't think the behemoth is interested in the berserker in that way psh, from the looks of it hes probably disparate

ThunderGodEneru
Super Mutants(At least in Fallout 3) have no gender, they cannot reproduce.

six6six
Am I the only 1 here goin for the Berzerker? Behemoth's are tough mutha's, don't get me wrong, but a Berzerker won't go down with anything less then the Hammer of Dawn. I've seen Super Mutants get box. Here's proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEzt3llVo28

XanatosForever
What's the power output for the Hammer of Dawn?

six6six
Originally posted by XanatosForever
What's the power output for the Hammer of Dawn?

Hammer of Dawn is a C.O.G. weapon, developed approximately 12 years after the Emergence Day as a weapon against the more heavily armored Locust units. However, this is contradicted in Gears of War: Aspho Fields, where it is revealed the Aspho Fields conflict was about the Hammer of Dawn technology itself, at that time being developed and implemented by the UIR, approximately 3 years before the Emergence Day. The Hammer of Dawn consists of two separate elements: an orbital satellite equipped with an Imulsion-powered directed particle energy weapon and a hand-held laser designator to be carried by C.O.G. ground forces. Use of the Hammer requires that an orbital satellite first be aligned with the general area of operation, and that it have a line of sight to the targeting unit (thus limiting most uses of the Hammer to the outdoors). Once a visual link between the targeting unit and satellite has been achieved, the user must point the hand-held unit's laser at the intended target, at which point the orbital satellite will lock onto the laser's point of termination and begin a sustained particle energy blast on the site. The initial explosion from the laser's termination is the most powerful and can cause extensive damage to anyone nearby. The blast is also capable of continuous delivery for up to 7 more seconds after the initial explosion with real-time laser tracking (allowing the beam's trajectory to be adjusted mid-firing), and directs its output into an area of approximately one square foot. At full power the Hammer is capable of penetrating both artificial and natural armoring and is thus the only troop-deployed weapon capable of damaging Berserkers and Seeders, as well as smaller units and even some buildings.
The Hammer of Dawn is also capable of combining beams (as illustrated in the clip involving the destruction of the surface) in order to take out a larger area and deal far more damage than an individual hammer strike. The only disadvantage to this weapon is that it needs an aligned satellite and clear sky. The Hammer of Dawn is a WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction).

six6six
Not sure where to find more "in depth" specs. Sorry.

Mairuzu
Super Mutants(At least in Fallout 3) have no gender, they cannot reproduce. you would know

XanatosForever
Originally posted by six6six
Not sure where to find more "in depth" specs. Sorry.

Well, from what can be inferred, it seems that the Hammer of Dawn is at least as powerful as a nuclear warhead. What's the power output of those mini nukes TGE mentioned?

ThunderGodEneru
Well, from what can be inferred, it seems that the Hammer of Dawn is at least as powerful as a nuclear warhead. What's the power output of those mini nukes TGE mentioned? Where the fvck did you get that? no expression

It can only kind of rival a nuke when the lasers link TOGETHER, which is not required to kill a friggin Berserker. Otherwise, it is just a strong laser.

The Mini Nukes have a blast radius of about, let's say 20 meters in width, and at least 50 in height, the blast destroys anything caught in it, including Enclave soldiers whose Power Armor can take a force of 2,500 Joules(Will try to calculate about what that will be equivolent to later), and reflect laser and radiation emissions without damage to the armor(Said lasers are capable of disintegrating things like human beings, and even other larger, more armored creatures like Deathclaws). Mini Nukes can wipe out pretty much anything that is in Fallout 3 short of a Behemoth.

XanatosForever
Where the fvck did you get that? no expression

It can only kind of rival a nuke when the lasers link TOGETHER, which is not required to kill a friggin Berserker. Otherwise, it is just a strong laser.

The Mini Nukes have a blast radius of about, let's say 20 meters in width, and at least 50 in height, the blast destroys anything caught in it, including Enclave soldiers whose Power Armor can take a force of 2,500 Joules(Will try to calculate about what that will be equivolent to later), and reflect laser and radiation emissions without damage to the armor(Said lasers are capable of disintegrating things like human beings, and even other larger, more armored creatures like Deathclaws). Mini Nukes can wipe out pretty much anything that is in Fallout 3 short of a Behemoth.

Misread the information, so a bid of DIS (Debator Induced Stupidity) there. WMD =/= Nuke automatically. Based on the info you provided, TGE, I'm gonna have to agree that Behemoth wins this.

Nemesis X
Berserker. Seriously, do you expect a giant wielding a pole with a fire hydrant on top can kill it? Berserker's can only get killed by something hot as the sun (Hammer of Dawn). I call spite.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Berserker. Seriously, do you expect a giant wielding a pole with a fire hydrant on top can kill it? Berserker's can only get killed by something hot as the sun (Hammer of Dawn). I call spite. the hammer of dawn hot as a sun? i don't think so. i don't see the behemoth going down featswise.

XanatosForever
Berserker. Seriously, do you expect a giant wielding a pole with a fire hydrant on top can kill it? Berserker's can only get killed by something hot as the sun (Hammer of Dawn). I call spite.

It's already been established that a Behemoth can tank at least two nuclear level explosions. That's two suns going off. I think the Berserker is in trouble.

ThunderGodEneru
It's already been established that a Behemoth can tank at least two nuclear level explosions. That's two suns going off. I think the Berserker is in trouble. ...What?

Um, a Behemoth can take a MINI nuke, not a full blown one.

But the Hammer of Dawn is not as hot as the sun, so it is a moot point.

Nemesis X
Then how hot is the Hammer of Dawn? Do you know how hot it is because I would like to hear it.

ThunderGodEneru
Then how hot is the Hammer of Dawn? Do you know how hot it is because I would like to hear it. How's about you prove how hot it is, what with you making the claim and all?

Nemesis X
How's about you prove how hot it is, what with you making the claim and all?

That's just another way of saying "I don't know."

The HoD shoots a laser and aren't lasers known to be almost as hot as the sun?

WO Polaski
not really

ThunderGodEneru
That's just another way of saying "I don't know."

The HoD shoots a laser and aren't lasers known to be almost as hot as the sun? No, it is a way of being logical.

No.

And WO, just so you know, your cousin is a dick. 131

XanatosForever
...What?

Um, a Behemoth can take a MINI nuke, not a full blown one.

But the Hammer of Dawn is not as hot as the sun, so it is a moot point.

*facepalm* I don't know what's wrong with me lately. Maybe you could make those calculations for the joulage of the mini nuke, so that I don't keep making an ass of myself.

ThunderGodEneru
Nah.

XanatosForever
You just like watching me stumble over my own ineptitude, don't you? stick out tongue You evil man, you.

six6six
The Behemoth may be able to take a couple mini nukes, but it can also be taken out with other weaponary. Berzerker gets taken out ONLY by the Hammer of Dawn. And it's doesn't take just 1 shot either, it takes 2 to 3 shots of the Hammer depending on what difficulty you're playing on.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by six6six
The Behemoth may be able to take a couple mini nukes, but it can also be taken out with other weaponary. Berzerker gets taken out ONLY by the Hammer of Dawn. And it's doesn't take just 1 shot either, it takes 2 to 3 shots of the Hammer depending on what difficulty you're playing on. True, but when Fallout 3 has weapons that can disintegrate people or turn them into plasmic good, that's no small feat.

Hammer of Dawn is not half the power of a Mini Nuke when there is only one laser.

Bobcat342
I think the behemoth would win its much more powerful especially if it has it's club. Fallout universe would also beat gow universe I.M.O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.