Alucard (Hellsing) vs Thor (w/ Odinforce)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Will Thor present the challenge that Alucard seeks?

Survivor19
Alucard will get hammered for all his trouble. Again and again. Until he'll run outta life.
or he'll get fried by the lightning.
Or banished elsewhere.
Or hammered down mercilessly.
Or incinerated with Godblast.
Or torn apart until there's nothing left to tear off.
Did i mention that Thor smites him with the hammer?

BruceSkywalker
Thor w/Odinforce destroys Alucard

Kris Blaze
Alucard is hard to kill.

Summoning all his "minions" won't make any difference here.

Alucard is strong, but not that strong.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Alucard is hard to kill.
he hasn't shown to be killable yet...and his magic is pretty powerful.

KingD19
How about, Thor(w/ Odinforce) against Alucard(w/ All seals released)

Starscream M
Originally posted by KingD19
How about, Thor(w/ Odinforce) against Alucard(w/ All seals released) I never stipulated alucard could not release his seals

against thor, alucard would relish the challenge in fighting such a great warrior and would likely release the highest seal.

D_Dude1210
Combat Log:
Alucard summons minions (1000).
Thor says: FEEL MY PIMP HAND!
Thor casts Lightning PIMP strike of doom.
Thor deals 10000jillion arcane damage to Alucard's minions (1000).
Thor deals 10000jillion arcane damage to Alucard.
Alucard's minions (1000) dies.
Alucard dies.
Thor gains (1200) honor points.

Enyalus
I feel dumb. No idea who Alucard (as a comic character) is.

TricksterPriest
If it's end of the manga Alucard, stalemate. There is no way for Thor to kill him. Otherwise, it's a losing battle.

If Alucard gets inside Thor, he can take him. He's powerful enough to give Thor a fight, but he can't close the deal unless he can wear Thor down over a prolonged period of time.

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If it's end of the manga Alucard, stalemate. There is no way for Thor to kill him. Otherwise, it's a losing battle.

If Alucard gets inside Thor, he can take him. He's powerful enough to give Thor a fight, but he can't close the deal unless he can wear Thor down over a prolonged period of time. alucard has far better regenerative abilities than thor and is virtually unkillable by physical means...I mean who else laughs and enjoys being destroyed into pieces other than alucard?

also, alucard is incredibly fast and not sure what thor can do when alucard releases his higher level seals

I would personally put my money on alucard...but thor will give him a hell of a fight and alucard would thank thor for such a worthy opponent

TricksterPriest
Alucard can be killed if he loses enough souls. It's just that most aren't powerful enough to take him down enough times to do it.

Also, the hammer is magic.

Starscream M
Alucard can be killed if he loses enough souls. It's just that most aren't powerful enough to take him down enough times to do it.

Also, the hammer is magic. how does he lose souls?

hammer is magic? so? alucard doesn't have any weaknesses against magic...and I don't see how the hammer would protect thor against alucard's summons

TricksterPriest
Thor has far greater durability and energy manipulation powers than anyone in Hellsing.

Alucard doesn't lose souls per say, but he does use them as a buffer and scape goat. When he "dies" or takes enough damage, a soul gets killed in his place. I believe they recover and he can use them as long as his supply is not exhausted, plus, Thor can rain down destruction with his hammer.

Starscream M
Thor has far greater durability and energy manipulation powers than anyone in Hellsing.

Alucard doesn't lose souls per say, but he does use them as a buffer and scape goat. When he "dies" or takes enough damage, a soul gets killed in his place. I believe they recover and he can use them as long as his supply is not exhausted, plus, Thor can rain down destruction with his hammer. who has been alucard's toughest opponent...he seems to toy with pretty much all the hellsing villains

Survivor19
Riight.
Like he wasn't bound with magic to serve Hellsing clan.
Or wasn't destroyed my drinking very much magica blood of Shroedinger.

Alucard can be killed if stabbed with wooden stake in heart for long enough time. Commonly known fact.

TricksterPriest
BULLSHIT. He's far beyond wooden stakes. Anderson crucified his ass with blessed silver blades, and he basically laughed it off.

Hellsing did get him, but he wasn't nearly as powerful as he was at the start of the story. And given that Hellsing enhanced him and gave him some of his powers, well...........

Schroedinger was a poison specifically designed to get rid of Alucard.........You wanna try and explain how his powers work, be my guest.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Survivor19
Riight.
Like he wasn't bound with magic to serve Hellsing clan.
Or wasn't destroyed my drinking very much magica blood of Shroedinger.

Alucard can be killed if stabbed with wooden stake in heart for long enough time. Commonly known fact. not having a weakness against magic isn't the same as being immune to it

Starscream M
i think thor will have trouble with alucard's speed

KingD19
Is Thor bullet proof in this encounter? Because people can't make up their minds whether he is or isn't, and it would make a big difference in this fight.

XanatosForever
...A fun little debate. Unforunately, it's illegal. Reported.

Endless Mike
Alucard is strong but he is not Herald level.

Thor would be able to BFR him to another dimension.

BTW this thread is against the rules

leonidas
odin has one-shotted ss. no problem with speed. the odin-force allows for manipulation of time. thor has also (sans odinforce) used his hammer to absorb souls in the past--ie--loki.

i don't know a lot about alcuard, but what i DO know of him tells me he would lose this battle soundly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.