Odin vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Odin

vs

Mongul
General Zod
Black Adam
Cyborg Superman
Zoom
The General

Looks pretty close to me.

iceman24567
No bfr?

Nihilist
Odin crushes them.

guy222
Odin

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
Odin crushes them.

Are you sure?

Cyborg Superman can make really strong guns, and Mongul taught Superman how to fight.

Doom and Gloom
Odin easily

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Are you sure?

Cyborg Superman can make really strong guns, and Mongul taught Superman how to fight. Doesn't matter Odin is THEE skyfather.

shokosugi
Team wins

Avlon
Thank god this is Odin and not that inferior Thor...

Either way..Team wins unless we're taking it back to decades ago when Odin was shaking multiverses.

If it's the Odin who worked to put Thanos down..Team wins.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Avlon
Either way..Team wins unless we're taking it back to decades ago when Odin was shaking multiverses.
'97 is not decades ago.

Also lol at the Thanos 'point' in the same post. He easily one shotted Drax and Surfer in the same issue. Obviously he was weak because he couldn't put down Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avlon
Originally posted by Mekrob
Also lol at the Thanos 'point' in the same post.

clown

He easily one shotted Drax and Surfer in the same issue.

Never said he didn't.

Obviously he was weak because he couldn't put down Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nopity

Good thing I didn't say he was weak, but since you did...

ThunderGodEneru
Black Adam obviously solos.

Enyalus
Odin busts a galaxy in their grill, or drops a sun on their domes, or one-shot decks them all in the face after stopping time to cover each in his Odin juice.

Odin 9/10.

Mekrob
Never said he didn't.

nopity

Good thing I didn't say he was weak, but since you did... He one-shotted two very durable people and you're implying he was written weaker in that scenario just because he couldn't finish Thanos.

You did though. You implied he was weaker/different/written poorly (all add up to 'weaker') because he couldn't put down Thanos.

xJLxKing
He one-shotted two very durable people and you're implying he was written weaker in that scenario just because he couldn't finish Thanos.

You did though. You implied he was weaker/different/written poorly (all add up to 'weaker') because he couldn't put down Thanos.
I think he was trying to say that Odin during that time was not as strong as he was decades ago.

Mekrob
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I think he was trying to say that Odin during that time was not as strong as he was decades ago. Right...

Also, Odin shook the multiverse in '97, not decades ago, btw.

Enyalus
I think he was trying to say that Odin during that time was not as strong as he was decades ago.

As Odin says (when he rocked the entire multiverse):

"Odin still lives! And while he lives, he fights! And when he fights, he wins! Grim be my resolve! Great be my fury! And just be my cause!....And woe to him who tests my mettle!"

Odin kicks this team's ass.

xJLxKing
Right...

Also, Odin shook the multiverse in '97, not decades ago, btw.
------

Yup seems more then a decade wink

OneDumbG0
Right...

Also, Odin shook the multiverse in '97, not decades ago, btw. Decade = 10 years. 10 + 2 = 1.2 decades. Recognize the infallibility of math. uhuh

Mekrob
------

Yup seems more then a decade wink But not decades as we would be using them.

And Odin died less than a decade after he did that, so...

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Decade = 10 years. 10 + 2 = 1.2 decades. Recognize the infallibility of math. uhuh No.

Avlon
He one-shotted two very durable people and you're implying he was written weaker in that scenario just because he couldn't finish Thanos.

Never said he didn't.

He was..unless you are implying Thanos = multiverse shaking. Doesn't make him a 'weak' fighter, but certainly this team is >>>>Thanos by his lonesome.

Mekrob
Never said he didn't.

He was..unless you are implying Thanos = multiverse shaking. Doesn't make him a 'weak' fighter, but certainly this team is >>>>Thanos by his lonesome. Right...

No he wasn't. The multiverse shaking was pis. Which is why I personally didn't use the feat to justify anything.

Perhaps, but that was due to Thanos's durability, not sheer power. And you may be able to add up a team to up power, but you can't add a bunch of characters in and up durability.

carver9
I would love for someone to prove that odin was going all out of thanos because he sure as hell didnt seem to concerned about thanos. Also, didnt thor say that if the fight continued asgard would be in ruins, its obvious that odin was holding back since he had people around him that he cared about.

I cant see odin doing universe shaking attacks around the people that hes trying to protect.

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
I would love for someone to prove that odin was going all out of thanos because he sure as hell didnt seem to concerned about thanos. Also, didnt thor say that if the fight continued asgard would be in ruins, its obvious that odin was holding back since he had people around him that he cared about.

I cant see odin doing universe shaking attacks around the people that hes trying to protect.

...Asgard would be in ruins because Thanos was sent flying into the heart of the city from Odin's blast.

Avlon
Right...

No he wasn't. The multiverse shaking was pis. Which is why I personally didn't use the feat to justify anything.

Perhaps, but that was due to Thanos's durability, not sheer power. And you may be able to add up a team to up power, but you can't add a bunch of characters in and up durability.

I'll give you the timeframe (no sweat off my back, really) but why do you consider that feat PIS?

And it's not all about durability either (although this team certainly has it in spades) the speed, power, diversity, regen, AND durability add a totally different scenario to this battle.

Mekrob
I'll give you the timeframe (no sweat off my back, really) but why do you consider that feat PIS?

And it's not all about durability either (although this team certainly has it in spades) the speed, power, diversity, regen, AND durability add a totally different scenario to this battle. Because Odin has no feats off the top of my head anywhere close to that level... and he was fighting Seth in that multiverse shaking battle...

But durability was the only thing relevant to what you were previously saying.

carver9
Odin has too many ways of one shotting and getting rid of every one on this team. They are powerful but they are next to nothing to a being like odin.

How could you beat a guy that could do ANYTHING unless you possess more power than he. Odin could easily just drop a sun on top of them and just teleport away or just simply blast them away.

Enyalus
Because Odin has no feats off the top of my head anywhere close to that level... and he was fighting Seth in that multiverse shaking battle...

You probably already know this, but just to clarify for everyone else: It was actually Seth who shook the multiverse. The blast he hit a weakened Odin with sent shockwaves across every plane of reality. Afterwards Dr. Strange comments that the battle could threaten to destroy the very fabric of the multiverse.

Later on, Odin releases a blast thats launched simultaneously on every plane of existence. He also busts galaxies and reignites dead ones.

So, meh.

carver9
Because Odin has no feats off the top of my head anywhere close to that level... and he was fighting Seth in that multiverse shaking battle...

But durability was the only thing relevant to what you were previously saying.

That fight was the feat. How many times does a character have to shake a universe for you to believe that he could do it confused

It happened on paper so theres no reason of discrediting it.

Mekrob
Originally posted by carver9
That fight was the feat. How many times does a character have to shake a universe for you to believe that he could do it confused

It happened on paper so theres no reason of discrediting it. Jesus...

Anyway, Carvy, to answer the question, I'd like some feats coming anywhere close to that from the character. It's like... wait, for you I'll change my example... it's like Superman saving the omniverse, or defeating Dominus (except Superman had somewhat of an excuse for doing this), but still having trouble with lesser beings. smile

Kris Blaze
Looks like Bran laid down the law.

Endless Mike
Odin slaughters them

Naija boy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Odin slaughters them

Kris Blaze
I dunno guys.

Zoom is really fast. And Cyborg Superman can make all sorts of guns!

cloud102
Nah, Odin uses them as billiard balls.

Naija boy
I dunno guys.

Ah yes those damned guns. Not sure what the Odinpower can do against those.

Warlord
Originally posted by Naija boy
Ah yes those damned guns. Not sure what the Odinpower can do against those.

really?
(sarcasm maybe....smile)

DarkOdin
I dunno guys.

your right odin might have to go all out and use the pimphand like he did to Thanos

Newjak
Originally posted by Charmander
Jesus...

Anyway, Carvy, to answer the question, I'd like some feats coming anywhere close to that from the character. It's like... wait, for you I'll change my example... it's like Superman saving the omniverse, or defeating Dominus (except Superman had somewhat of an excuse for doing this), but still having trouble with lesser beings. smile you know when someone in your rouges gallery forges just his weapon from a galaxy, and other people Odin has fought can create entire dimensions. I'm inclined to think Odin going all out could in fact shake the Multiverse. stick out tongue

I dunno guys.

Zoom is really fast. And Cyborg Superman can make all sorts of guns! And let us not forget, Black Adam is teh ruthless!!!111

And teh General his smart adn can regenerate.

and Zod will be totally like Kneel Before ZOD!!!111

Mongul will show Odin his sister's head as well.

Then Odin destroys the team because well Odin is well Odin. Nuff said.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Newjak

Then Odin destroys the team because well Odin is well Odin. Nuff said. odin struggled to beat thanos

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
odin struggled to beat thanos

More like "Thanos struggled to stand"

But pray tell, who here is on par with Thanos?

Starscream M
More like "Thanos struggled to stand"

But pray tell, who here is on par with Thanos? the general and cyborg superman

---

and didn't odin have to resort to gugnir to beat thanos...which he doesnt have in this fight

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Decade = 10 years. 10 + 2 = 1.2 decades. Recognize the infallibility of math. uhuh

Yes but recognize the infallibility of the English language... So, adding an S to the end of Decades means plural. Thus the math actually was incorrect.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Starscream M
the general and cyborg superman

---

and didn't odin have to resort to gugnir to beat thanos...which he doesnt have in this fight

General and Cyborg Superman on par with Thanos? That'll be the day. It's like saying Thor had to "resort to Mjolnir" if he uses it to smash Spider-man's face in.

I suggest reading comics.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes but recognize the infallibility of the English language... So, adding an S to the end of Decades means plural. Thus the math actually was incorrect. ... what?

Kris Blaze
Beats me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.