Captain Britain with Excalibur and AoR vs Superman with Sword and Cosmic Armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

xJLxKing
Superman

Astner
Sunder the omniverse? But in all sincerity he has no feats remotely close to that of Superman with the armor.

Enyalus
Superman.

Galan007
^

Survivor19
Make it usual Superman, than we're talking about a fight.
Otherwise, Supes stomps.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Survivor19
Make it usual Superman, than we're talking about a fight.
Otherwise, Supes stomps.
Uh, 'usual' Superman would be killed by CB w/ Excalibur & AoR in about 2.5 seconds, conservative estimate.

Survivor19
Ok, can you give me CB's respect thread link, please?

Enyalus
Ok, can you give me CB's respect thread link, please?
PM TricksterPriest. He's got the hookup.

Survivor19
Please, what feats does CB with these artifacts have? From what i can collect, neither AoR, nor SoM are that impressive, and where are Exca;ibur capabilities depicted?

manx422
SPITE

Enyalus
Please, what feats does CB with these artifacts have? From what i can collect, neither AoR, nor SoM are that impressive, and where are Exca;ibur capabilities depicted?
When the AoR and Excalibur are combined, they have the power to rewrite the omniverse.

And, a recent feat of Excalibur alone, is that during Secret Invasion, Excalibur was able to overpower all of the magical weapons and artifacts in Avalon combined.

Survivor19
Thank you.
Still, CA is more impressive. I'd say it lets Supes adapt to the rewrite of the omniverse, and then win.

Enyalus
Thank you.
Still, CA is more impressive. I'd say it lets Supes adapt to the rewrite of the omniverse, and then win.
That, or CB rewrites the omniverse without the Cosmic Armor, leaving Supes basically naked...

But anywho:

Originally posted by Enyalus
Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.