Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs) Versus The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Thought this would be interesting to discuss. Both labeled criminally insane. One supports anarchy, the other seems to prefer a semblance of order. There will be two scenarios in this thread.

Scenario One
Dr. Lecter has been transferred to Arkham Asylum for the duration of his sentence. The events of Silence of the Lambs transpire during this time. Clarice tries to get Hannibal to help her, while Joker, who happens to be in the adjoining cell, does his best to disrupt any interaction between them.

Can Dr. Lecter fend off the Joker's assaults and help Clarice, or will Joker succeed and allow Buffalo Bill to continue his murder spree?

Scenario Two
In an attempt to bolster proper social skills among the the "patients", the Arkham director partners up The Joker and Dr. Lecter in a cell. It's not long before they're at each other's throats.

Will Hannibal the cannibal consume Bat's most notorious foe, or will the Joker have the last laugh?

LDHZenkai
Scenario one, Lecter devises a plan to have the guards kill the joker. scenario two, joker beats the hell out of lecter.

ThunderGodEneru
1. So what will he just be yelling at them or something? no expression

It's not like he can really "do" anything.

2. Joker all friggin day.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1. So what will he just be yelling at them or something? no expression

It's not like he can really "do" anything.

Not yelling, I'm sure. Ledger's Joker certainly seemed capable of some profound thoughts. He could also mess around with Clarice, giving her false advice and the like. It'd be akin to a battle of wits, I suppose you could say.

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
2. Joker all friggin day.

Yeahh, I figured it would be like that. I was thinking of allowing Hannibal Rising for the sake of giving him some combat feats, but as old as he is in SotL, it might not do him any good. That and I'm not entirely sure if Hannibal Rising is canon.

jinXed by JaNx
How old is Lecter? Lecter in his prime would rock Jokers world, in a fist fight.

In scenario 1, i'm not to sure whats going on. Either way, i'm going to contend that Lecter is much more intelligent than the Joker. Lecter is very good at drawing people in and convincing them to believe what ever he wants them to believe. The Joker is very good at pushing peopls buttons and getting them to do what he wants but Lecter is more intelligent and level headed. He will see Jokers plan a mile away.

Sadako of Girth
Joker thinks Batman completes him.

Lecter thinks Joker would be good in a sandwich.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.