Spiderman 2099 vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Battle 1- In character
Battle 2- No CIS

Fight takes place in a generic urban environment. Who takes it?

LDHZenkai
Wolverine. Spiderman 2099 has no spider sense. Logan can lift like 70 tons or something ridiculous. His healing factor would allow for the win in my opinion.

-K-M-
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Logan can lift like 70 tons or something ridiculous.

no expression

Badabing
Wolverine. Spiderman 2099 has no spider sense. Logan can lift like 70 tons or something ridiculous. His healing factor would allow for the win in my opinion. facepalm

Space M ummy
Originally posted by darthgoober
Battle 1- In character
Battle 2- No CIS

Fight takes place in a generic urban environment. Who takes it?

Spiderman, most likely in both scenarios.

That version isn't a precog, but does have enhanced reflexes AND enhanced vision (616 spidey lacks this) so it's probably a wash there.

His strength is somewhere around class 10- wolverine isn't overpowering him physically.

the webbing is a problem for wolverine, no question. the stuff's as strong as steel cables and very sticky.

The thing that puts him over definitively is that poison venom though. It was potent enough to paralyze an opponent a couple of stories tall the first time he used it, and wolverine's healing factor isn't immune to toxins and hallucinogens.

Wolverine is the better fighter, but 2099 has the advantage due to a better arsenal.

Mindset
Wolverine. Spiderman 2099 has no spider sense. Logan can lift like 70 tons or something ridiculous. His healing factor would allow for the win in my opinion.
Originally posted by -K-M-
no expression
Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm

Kazenji

Scans please.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Kazenji
Scans please.
no one got that i was exaggerating his strength?
dontgetit

Jynocidus
This could still go either way.

Battlehammer
Wolverine.

guy222
thumb up

The Nuul
Logan.

DrDoomsday-360
Spider-Man 2099

GroggyGrunt
Spider-man 2099. He's a more vicious Spider-Man (compared to Parker). He's got no spider-sense, but he's still got the strength and speed. Though I don't think his venom would do shit against Logan beyond a few seconds of slower movement.

I'd give Logan a few wins out of 10....3 or 4/10.

I'm surprised at multiple "Wolverine vs. bullet-timer who can lift a railway station" threads.

Silent Master

LOL!!!!

CadenceV2
Spidey 2099. Web incap for the easy win.

Mindset
What ever happened to darthgoober?

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
What ever happened to darthgoober? He wanted to change the rules of the CBvF by using powersets and was going on about CIS, or something similar. He made a thread or two trying to gather support. I think he got into with Pr about using powersets then tried saying I supported it, which I didn't. Then he just left. He posted on another site that he left because of a disagreement between us.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=541187

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=541050&pagenumber=2

Jashro44
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Spidey 2099. Web incap for the easy win.
I don't think its that easy. Spider-man 2099 doesn't know much about wolverine if anything to my knowledge. He might not start out like that, and even if he did does he have the accuracy feats to tag wolverine?

I can see potential in 2099 winning but assuming wolverine has his healing factor I think it will be a tough fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.