Is it wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
To let my five year old son watch The Dark Kinght?
Not saying I have, not saying i haven't.
I'm also not saying we're watching it as i type.
Give me your opinions.

tsscls
FYI, my son is Bada.

Badabing
Originally posted by tsscls
FYI, my son is Bada. laughing out loud

Mindset
laughing out loud

Beat your son uhuh

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

Beat your son uhuh ohno

madfist

DarthLazious
I dont see a prombelm with that but I would watch it with him.

Raoul
Give me your opinions.

My seven year old sister has watched the burton and schumacher movies, but as yet, no dark knight. just think it'd be too scary for her...

Badabing
Give me your opinions. I saw Jaws, Friday The 13th Movies, Halloween movies, Nightmare On Elm Street movies, Amityville Horror, The Shining , etc as a kid ranging from ages 5 -10. I don't think TDK is worse than those movies. The Punisher Warzone however would be too gory imo.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i think you should wait a bit so he doesnt go running around trying to jump off things or blow up cars
even if he isnt really that impressionable, you can never be too sure with little kids

Raoul
Originally posted by Badabing
I saw Jaws, Friday The 13th Movies, Halloween movies, Nightmare On Elm Street movies, Amityville Horror, The Shining , etc as a kid ranging from ages 5 -10. I don't think TDK is worse than those movies. The Punisher Warzone however would be too gory imo.

but look how you turned out... ermm

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raoul
My seven year old sister has watched the burton and schumacher movies, but as yet, no dark knight. just think it'd be too scary for her...

You showed her the Schumacher films before TDK? Why didn't you save the best for last?

BruceSkywalker
Give me your opinions.

you can show your 5 year old the movie..

Just sit there with him and if he any questions than you should answer them..

My 9 year old nephew Andrew didn't see TDK with me in the theater but as I have watched the DVD numerous times, he has watched it with me a lot

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
but look how you turned out... ermm Listen to me.....I will warn you for mod bashing quick, fast and in a hurry! ahah

Philosophía
Big talk now, but when Raoul catches you on the Superman forum, not even kryptonite will save you. uhuh

Badabing

Raoul

bychance
It depends on the maturity level. I know there are some kids around 11 who can watch a more adult movie (not THAT kind of adult movie, get your mind out the gutter :P) and understand it than some annoying teenagers ever could.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You showed her the Schumacher films before TDK? Why didn't you save the best for last?

Surprised I got away with this one.

Badabing
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Surprised I got away with this one. You didn't...warned. uhuh

stick out tongue

Micheal_Myers
I was watching gore, profanity, and nudity out the yin yang when I was five. TDK should be fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.