Darkhawk vs. Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Darkhawk

http://www.nunoxei.com/images/WOF-Darkhawk2.jpg

vs

Nova

http://www.novaprimepage.com/previews/nova18cover.jpg

This is before the recent upgrades, I guess you can say their classic levels.

To the death...who wins?

Enyalus
Cool pics.

Classic Nova wins.

I really wanna see what the pure Raptor can do next issue of Ascension. Full combat mode was sweet looking.

Sin I AM
I know, im extremely pleased with the way Marvel is making darkhawk and Nova big time players in the cosmic scene...War of the Kings is all-around goodness

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I know, im extremely pleased with the way Marvel is making darkhawk and Nova big time players in the cosmic scene...War of the Kings is all-around goodness

I like what did they did to Nova.

They're basically just copy pasting the story with darkhawk.

Enyalus
I have it on good word that the finale of RoK is going to end with Gladiator getting pissed that he's been betrayed after being loyal for so long, goes off and solos the Imperial Guard + Vulcan, pushes Hala into the Negative Zone after H2H killing the Inhuman race, and heat visions the NZ into nonexistence. This is after freezing Ego-Nova and one-shotting the planet along with the whole of the Nova Corps, on his way to becoming ruler of the 616 universe.

It was either on good word or a dream. I can't be sure.

Sin I AM
that would be extreme, but havok is going to kill his brother imo and Glads is going to profess his love for lilandra

guy222
Nova

Sin I AM
MEH darkhawk 6/10 he was always a better h2h

Kris Blaze
MEH darkhawk 6/10 he was always a better h2h

Do you mean classic as BACK in the day? Or do you mean "classic" before Nova became Quasar?

Sin I AM
classic, as in when he was just a regular old member of the nova corps

Kris Blaze
classic, as in when he was just a regular old member of the nova corps

Aaah.

Then Darkhawk takes it.

guysangel
Nova

BruceSkywalker
Nova

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Aaah.

Then Darkhawk takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.