Alex DeLarge : before and after.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter
This just popped into my head and I was wondering - illegality forgotten, is Alex DeLarge more morally bankrupt before he begins treatment, or after the treatment for the treatment?

I mention the legality of actions because, of course, before he's caught, he knows what he's doing is illegal but maybe that's part of why he keeps on?

Or after, when he knows the government is on his side, will the concept of rebellion spread to a conspiracy for Alex, or will he "perform less" because he knows he won't be chastised for his goings-on?

Sorry this is not understandable. It works out in my mind, I'm pretty sure. smile

six6six
655321 is bad ass either way. Personally, I think he might even be worse then he was when he was with his Droogs because it's not just for "laughs, and lashings of the old Ultra-Violence" he's going after, it is now REVENGE he is after.

Sadako of Girth
Moloko Vellocet, anyone...?

I would look forward to viddying a sequel.

I reckon its like a metaphor for what the they say about jail as a rehablitation environment: It involves the prisoner in with more experinced higher classes of criminals and heavier more corrupt circles than before. And most politicians are little more than suited criminals.

six6six
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Moloko Vellocet, anyone...?

I would look forward to viddying a sequel.

I reckon its like a metaphor for what the they say about jail as a rehablitation environment: It involves the prisoner in with more experinced higher classes of criminals and heavier more corrupt circles than before. And most politicians are little more than suited criminals.

I would've loved to see a sequel also. It would HAVE TO BE Malcolm McDowell no doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to do a remake of it though. Probably would suck though. Nothing could touch the O-G.

Sadako of Girth
I reckon youre right.

No way could they replicate the strange, strange quirkiness of Kubrick's direction and the soundtrack etc.

six6six
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I reckon youre right.

No way could they replicate the strange, strange quirkiness of Kubrick's direction and the soundtrack etc. yes exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.