frankenstein vs grey hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasofisc
Frankenstein is current and the one from dc and has his normal equipment so who wins.

Allankles
I've got to go with Frankenstein, his normal equipment is the sword of the arch angel micheal and an unusual gun which seems to injure anything he shoots.

jasofisc
what exactly is frank's strength level

Allankles
Originally posted by jasofisc
what exactly is frank's strength level

Who knows, he was able to brawl with Ne bu loh, a living universe and though he was getting owned physically for the most part he came out on top (although Ne-bu-loh was already dying from what was happening inside him). He's also a grundie so he can't die, it seems.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Allankles
Who knows, he was able to brawl with Ne bu loh, a living universe and though he was getting owned physically for the most part he came out on top (although Ne-bu-loh was already dying from what was happening inside him). He's also a grundie so he can't die, it seems.

wow didn't superman have a very tuff time with nebuloh in the ultra marine corps? so in teams of characters he's closest too in strength in dc who would you say like black adam, grundy mongul???

Galan007
Franky.

occultdestroyer
Frankenstein cuts him in half

Allankles
Originally posted by jasofisc
wow didn't superman have a very tuff time with nebuloh in the ultra marine corps? so in teams of characters he's closest too in strength in dc who would you say like black adam, grundy mongul???

He's base Grundy I think. I'd say he can brawl with most heralds, I mean Ne bu loh pierced him with his spear, battered him around and he was able to endure it.

Plus he has his weapons which even out the odds in most situations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.