Blair & Smurph's Colosseum SIGN UP's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind

Vally Doosh
Batdude and I are in.

Newjak
I'll be a judge if ya need me

leonidas
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
Batdude and I are in.

jawdrop

Martian_mind
Willing to judge.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
Batdude and I are in.

So, only two members are participating in this so far? huh

leonidas
but 2 of the coolest ones. big grin

Kris Blaze
Okay, but what is the speed cap? Not everybody's familiar with Iron Man's speed.

Starscream M
I'm in.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Okay, but what is the speed cap? Not everybody's familiar with Iron Man's speed.

It has nothing to do with Ironman's speed, so long as the speedster is still within the same powerlevel as Ironman. Obviously any of the Flashes would not be.

We do this so that you can have more variety in your choices, unless the general consensus is that you all wish to have a more readily specified cap.

Charlotte DeBel
I'm in.

Sin I AM
i'm in, just waiting on a partner.....sick sig blair wink

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm in. fo rlz?

Ha Son
Originally posted by Sin I AM
sick sig blair wink
Truth.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Original Smurph
fo rlz? yeah...might as well break my tourney virginity and learn something in the process

and I like the fact that its iron man level as opposed to higher

psycho gundam
how many characters per squad?

Original Smurph
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how many characters per squad? 4

Digi
Originally posted by Starscream M
and I like the fact that its iron man level as opposed to higher

Don't let that fool you. I guarantee Surfer would get his ass whupped by whatever asinine teams are competing in the finals. See the last IM tourney for reference, where heralds would just be holding their own even in the semis.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Digi
Don't let that fool you. I guarantee Surfer would get his ass whupped by whatever asinine teams are competing in the finals. See the last IM tourney for reference, where heralds would just be holding their own even in the semis.

Nah, that was only cos it was amalgams.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nah, that was only cos it was amalgams. Yeah, and as this tourney has neither amalgams or prep, the ZOMG-power of the drafted teams is gonna be significantly less than previous tourneys.

Symmetric Chaos
w00t Sane power levels!

leonidas
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
w00t Sane power levels!

shifty

Sin I AM
i need a partner

Kris Blaze
i need a partner

shifty

Digi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
w00t Sane power levels!

lmao

*bookmarks post for future face-rubbing*

Ambient
So this can be either single or w/ a partner?

Digi
Originally posted by Ambient
So this can be either single or w/ a partner?

But it's more fun with a partner.

....wait, what are we talking about?

illadelph12
durimshot

Raoul
i got the pm from Blair, so i thought it only fair to reply. I won't be participating. Thanks for the PM, though...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
shifty
nice sig, well then pm me sometime handsome

tjcoady
TricksterPriest and I would like to put our hats in the ring....

TricksterPriest
thankyou alucard I'm baaaaacck. evillaugh

Mindset
sad

tjcoady
Originally posted by Mindset
sad

What's that for?

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
thankyou alucard I'm baaaaacck. evillaugh

Martian_mind
Originally posted by tjcoady
What's that for?

You got into bed with Tricksterpriest?

I feel so dirty and violated........

Mekrob
Wasn't Trick banned from all future tourneys? Judging or otherwise?

Sin I AM
i still need partner

Scoobless
i still need partner

No you don't.

In fact, you're often better off without one.

whistling

Sin I AM
but this is my 1st tourney scoob, i would like a helping hand

The Nuul
Sin and Charlotte DeBel would be cool. A chick team and shes been in these before.

Charlotte DeBel
I'm officially announcing my partenr for this tourney. Mr Psycho Gundam got that honoursmile

No "femizon" stuff for you, guys... I prefer to work with people I've already worked with at least for a whilesmile

Sorry to Sin I Am for mistaking her for a male in PM. You should've known how many times I was treated like a guy on some boardssmile

Mindset
Everyone is a guy until proven otherwise.

Raoul
I've been asked to compete, so i said i'll think about it. If anyone's interested in teaming up, PM me, but be warned. if this tourney runs in to June, i'll have to drop out, as i'm supposed to be moving during that month...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I'm officially announcing my partenr for this tourney. Mr Psycho Gundam got that honoursmile

No "femizon" stuff for you, guys... I prefer to work with people I've already worked with at least for a whilesmile

Sorry to Sin I Am for mistaking her for a male in PM. You should've known how many times I was treated like a guy on some boardssmile

its ok, ive been there as well sweetie..guess i riding dutch on this 1

Charlotte DeBel
I'd like for at least drafts to start in May- have exams in Junesmile

its ok, ive been there as well sweetie..guess i riding dutch on this 1

Sometimes partners=troublemakers and conflicting strategies. At least with no partner (or with one who totally approves your plans and doesn't get weird crushes on strange characters *cough*King Kandy+Spot*cough*) you get your creativity to run free... My first solo tournament was also the first one where I made it to the semis (don't count 1st Delph's tourney, the team was handicapped from the start, but then I learned to balance out the amount of token chars in a team so that it's not the case of "weird crush team"wink.

Scoobless
Everyone is a guy until proven otherwise.

Even Digi?

Sin I AM
thanx 4 the advice, good luck wink

Mindset
Even Digi? Digi is both

The Nuul
Is there a list of particpants so far that are not judges?

leonidas
No you don't.

In fact, you're often better off without one.

whistling

yeah, but that's only true if you're a really good debater . . . so keep looking. someone's bound to pick you up. big grin

Original Smurph
Originally posted by The Nuul
Is there a list of particpants so far that are not judges? Charlotte/Gundam
Sin I Am/Kris?
TJCoady/Trick
Brucey
Paul/Someone

And others are still on the fence.

Sin I AM
Kris is a last resort, i'm probably going to team up with Raoul

The Nuul
Kris is a last resort

laughing no love for Kris.

Sin I AM
no lol, he just stated he might b too busy

Enyalus
He's lying. Everyone knows Kris has no life.

Unless you consider watching the 'Hulk vs. Thor' animated movie for seven hours per day a life.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Enyalus
He's lying. Everyone knows Kris has no life.

Unless you consider watching the 'Hulk vs. Thor' animated movie for seven hours per day a life. you forgot the part where he yells at the screen with a mouth full of foam every time hulk manhandles thor.

Mindset
Eny I'll be your partner.

Original Smurph
Red's told me that he's in to compete... smile

Sin I AM
Eny I'll be your partner.

I dont know Mindset, girls only like guys with skills with weapons like nunchucks and bostaffs so why dont you go eat a decroated piece of crap!

Raoul
I dont know Mindset, girls only like guys with skills with weapons like nunchucks and bostaffs so why dont you go eat a decroated piece of crap!

wow.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Raoul
wow. sad

your not playing?

Raoul
sad

your not playing?

i'm still half and half...

Sin I AM
i thought u were white?

Enyalus
i thought u were white?
laughing out loud

Irish doesn't qualify as 'white.' It's like White^2.

Vally Doosh
http://i44.tinypic.com/6ghpc1.jpg

Ha Son
+1

illadelph12
ugh3

Ha Son
Originally posted by illadelph12
ugh3
smh...

Raoul
i thought u were white?

laughing out loud

but yeah, i am...

Mindset
I dont know Mindset, girls only like guys with skills with weapons like nunchucks and bostaffs so why dont you go eat a decroated piece of crap! http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/Omegame65/samuel_L_Jackson.gif

tjcoady
Hey

I just sent a PM to my original partner, Trickster, about this, but, because of the demands of work and school scheduling over the next couple months, I'm going to have to withdraw from this tournament.

I would have loved to participate, but because I don't know when I'll be able to be online (other than like, past eleven PM Pacific time), I just can't fully commit to it.

I'd still be interested in acting as a judge, if the fact that I was originally intended to a be a participate wouldn't create a conflict of interest.

If there's a tournament over the summer, I'd be way down, but for right now, work and school is just hella crazy, and I dont' want to let anyone down by giving a half-assed performance ....

..... (even though I would have kicked all your asses)

TricksterPriest
I was about to post the same thing, but since Tjcoady beat me to it, yeah, I'm out, unless I get another partner.

Sorry folks. sad

psycho gundam
you and digi would make a cohesive team.

if he turns you down, ask bran. smile

illadelph12
Uh... confused

Scoobless
Originally posted by illadelph12
Uh... confused

whistling

Blair Wind
While we had enough interest in the "Challenge to Debaters" thread, not enough people have signed up officially for us to go any further. If anyone still wants to join, and have the tournament set up, post here, and get enough people to join in as well, and we will consider re-opening it. Otherwise, we are officially postponing this event.

Charlotte DeBel
I'm still in, if anyone cares...

Digi
Originally posted by tjcoady
Hey

I just sent a PM to my original partner, Trickster, about this, but, because of the demands of work and school scheduling over the next couple months, I'm going to have to withdraw from this tournament.

I would have loved to participate, but because I don't know when I'll be able to be online (other than like, past eleven PM Pacific time), I just can't fully commit to it.

I'd still be interested in acting as a judge, if the fact that I was originally intended to a be a participate wouldn't create a conflict of interest.

If there's a tournament over the summer, I'd be way down, but for right now, work and school is just hella crazy, and I dont' want to let anyone down by giving a half-assed performance ....

..... (even though I would have kicked all your asses)

You're clearly not too familiar with this process. I'd be shocked if we start prior to the summer (or finish before the summer's over, for that matter). So now you have no excuse.

stick out tongue

I'm still in, if anyone cares...

I Do!

not relly

psycho gundam
I'm still in, if anyone cares... they fear you.

peatland123
you and digi would make a cohesive team.

Thanks
Vab.

leonidas
unpin? confused

Raoul
yeah, guess so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.