Idiotic Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahsoka Tano

the.kenzo
What the **** is this shit?

Röland
In b4 shit storm

Ahsoka Tano
U bang that yet?

DeathKap
Sorry but that's hot big grin

Rogue Jedi
Come on, man, what are you trying to accomplish here? Billie is a great gal. Ken and I have our differences, but deep down I know he is a good guy.

Why the drama? Just asking.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Come on, man, what are you trying to accomplish here? Billie is a great gal. Ken and I have our differences, but deep down I know he is a good guy.

Why the drama? Just asking.

Because I am made out to be such a horrible person because I broke up with Sophie. I'm a man whore because of that, obviously.

the.kenzo
Hope you get banned Ahsoka.

DeathKap
This thread is stupid

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Hope you get banned Ahsoka.

It's a givin.

DeathKap
An thats rude towards billie though as well

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
It's a givin.

Good riddance.

Ms Chelle
U bang that yet? You're lame and I'm tired of reading your dumb post. Hopefully a nice banning will tidy this up but I'd settle with a warning giving to you in the least... this thread was uncalled for.

the.kenzo
We all know who to thank for this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Because I am made out to be such a horrible person because I broke up with Sophie. I'm a man whore because of that, obviously. I hope that was sarcasm, we already discussed this.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I hope that was sarcasm, we already discussed this.

It was.

I love how I'm a man whore though. I've dated a few chicks from here, so what? I fell in love with a couple...so ****ing what? I got engaged to one and we broke up, ****ing deal with it! If I never loved Sophie, would I have asked her to marry me in the first ****ing place? Would I have given her the engagement ring my mother passed down? Go **** yourself Ahsoka, and you too Sophie.

Röland
Just want to say one thing before thread is closed.

Piggle wasn't the one who decided this stupid thread would be a good idea. I agree that this is uncalled for but she didn't decide to make it.

Piggle Humsy
how pathetic.

edit- also, Thanks rolie.

Ahsoka Tano

Röland
Would you like some tramp stamp Roland? .hae
No.

I know you don't give a shit but you know this just adds fuel to the fire and does nothing for anyone?

lil bitchiness
Please pay attention to what I am about to say -

You do NOT post pictures of other people without their permission in order to vent some feud you have with other people on this board or make threads to bash people!
This kind of behaviour is not and will not be tolerated here!

It looks like people have gotten quite free and relaxed in being mean, hostile and vulgar to other members, not to mention the sheer trolling and spamming of this forum.

I am tired of repeating the same thing over and over again and being continuously ignored!
This forum WILL get sorted out and those who do not wish to adhere to the rules of KMC will be banned indiscriminately.

Is this clear?

If anyone has issues with Ken, sort it out in PMs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.