Team Female Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
These chicks are pissed at the male gender and out for blood. All fights are instantanious, no prep.

Team

Sersi
Supergirl
She Hulk
Ms Marvel
Invisible Woman
She Ra
Wonder Woman

Gauntlet

1)Mr Fantastic, The Torch, The Thing, Captian America, Spiderman, and Wolverine

2)Juggernaut and Hercules (marvel)

3)Superman and Flash

4)Thor and Hulk (both classic versions)

5)Silver Surfer and Gladiator

6)Morg (wol)

7)Thanos

How far do they get and how do they fare against each level of the Gauntlet?

Harbinger
I could see them BFRing Juggs to win 2, but they get stopped cold at 3.

ThunderGodEneru
Man>Woman.

Stops at one.

carver9
Stops at 5

Doom and Gloom
Here's how I see this playing out.

1)Sersi, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and probably Ms Marvel could all solo round 1 of the gauntlet.
2)Sersi turns Juggs into a Broccoli stem while She Ra, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman take turns beating up Herc. The other girls form a cheerleading squad for this rung.
3) Supergirl beats Flash, the rest of the team kill Superman and sell his cape on Ebay
4)Wondy beats and hog ties Hulk while Sersi yet again turns Thor into a frog.
5)Now the girls have their work cut out for them. It will take a good effort and they have to work together but I still see them pulling a majority.
6)Morg at this level is a beast, I don't see that they could do much to him. Sersi's matter and energy manip might have some effect but I don't know...she'd have to act real quick and then there isn't much the rest of the team could do, Morg 9/10
7)They have no chance against Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

1)Sersi, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and probably Ms Marvel could all solo round 1 of the gauntlet.
2)Sersi turns Juggs into a Broccoli stem while She Ra, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman take turns beating up Herc. The other girls form a cheerleading squad for this rung.
3) Supergirl beats Flash, the rest of the team kill Superman and sell his cape on Ebay
5)Now the girls have their work cut out for them. It will take a good effort and they have to work together but I still see them pulling a majority.
6)Morg at this level is a beast, I don't see that they could do much to him. Sersi's matter and energy manip might have some effect but I don't know...she'd have to act real quick and then there isn't much the rest of the team could do, Morg 9/10

Good post.

SupremeMan
Some of them could speed or fight their way by the first two but it stops at three. Even though a couple of the women could give Superman a good fight, the others are virtually standing still while the speed fight occurs and the Flash just blitzes the lot of them with EMP and so on.

Wei Phoenix
stops at 2

SupremeMan

I kind of wondered why you put Superman and Flash before Thor and Hulk. Supes and Flash would be the tougher opponents.

Enyalus
Stops at Six.

Original Smurph
The order's messed up.

The probably stop at 6.

Indestructible
stops at one or three

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Indestructible
stops at one or three

You can't be serious?

The ladies could possibly get past 5 (with sufficient team work) but they definitely stop at 6.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
You can't be serious?

The ladies could possibly get past 5 (with sufficient team work) but they definitely stop at 6.
thumb up

manx422
Stops at 3
supergirl beating flash???? laughing

Slaanesh
stop at 3..they are not beating sups and flash together..flash steal whoever got speed and give it to supes and then they both blitzes them..

Mr. Immortal
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Man>Woman.

Stops at one.

Eneru's got it right here.

Mr. Immortal
No, but seriously. At #1, you've got the smartest Earthling in Marvel along with the greatest leader in all of comics. Not mention a guy who can Supernova and arguably the most agile guy in all of comics.

Stops at one, and it's overkill.

Placidity
A few of the lasses could solo team 1.

Doom and Gloom
I think people saying they stop at #1 or #3 re being totally unrealistic. Team #1 will go down hard. Reed's brain will be of no consequence without prep and has been stated an number of the girls could easily solo this team.

Superman and Flash? Not happening. Every scenario the girls win. Sersi can easily take Superman and either Wonder Woman or Supergirl (not to mention both together) can handel Flash.

The team stops at Morg. I think much of the bias is because they're girls. I'm trying to base my opinions of these comic book characters on on panel showings.

Once again, the team stops at Morg.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Supergirl beating Flash?

laughing

That isn't happening.

Thor has resisted incredible mystical powers in the past. Granted he was turned into a frog, in the past but the circumstances were differnet.

Can Sersi affect Juggernaut?

He is a male but it requires incredible powerful mystical force to overcome his invulnerability enchantment by Cytorrak.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Supergirl beating Flash?

laughing

That isn't happening.

Thor has resisted incredible mystical powers in the past. Granted he was turned into a frog, in the past but the circumstances were differnet.

Can Sersi affect Juggernaut?

He is a male but it requires incredible powerful mystical force to overcome his invulnerability enchantment by Cytorrak.

Sersi's powers are neither mystical nor magical. Resistance to magic means nothing against her. She has the power to manipulate both energy and matter. This throws a wrench into your theory. As for Supergirl not being able to beat Flash...that's debatable but even if true she would likely have Wonderwoman and Ms Marvel backing her up.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Supergirl beating Flash?

laughing

That isn't happening.
She's done it before...

Aztec123
I would switch the order, but based on teamwork, i can see them clearing the gauntlet with difficulty. They would have to bring the best of their abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.