Deadpool vs Doctor Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. KO Counts as a win.
2. All out.

Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
No prep for DP? Octavius smashes him.

Juk3n
DP might have enough damage soak to get in close for a good few hits, but thats definetley not for the majority. On the vs. board, im not convinced DP can win.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No prep for DP? Octavius smashes him. erm

Not really.

Mindset
Originally posted by Juk3n
DP might have enough damage soak to get in close for a good few hits, but thats definetley not for the majority. On the vs. board, im not convinced DP can win. Read more Deadpool.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Mindset
Read more Deadpool.

i have, and i wuv him. Im just not convinced hes faster than the tentacles, he's not peter parker fast, and thats hardly fast enough.

Ofcourse, in comics, he'd win in cake walk fashion.

Mindset
i have, and i wuv him. Im just not convinced hes faster than the tentacles, he's not peter parker fast, and thats hardly fast enough.

Ofcourse, in comics, he'd win in cake walk fashion. Actually, he is close to Spiderman fast, he's as fast as Cap and Wolverine, etc.

Peter is easily fast enough to dodge them long enough to oneshot Doc Ock if he was serious.

Now put Doc Ock against someone with superhuman speed/durability/strength, a healing factor that would make almost any attack Doc Ock makes ineffective, and the mindset of a killer and you've got a dead Doc Ock.

One bullet to the head is all it takes.

StiltmanFTW
erm

Not really.

Deadpool's neither fast nor agile as Spider-Man. And he doesn't have Spider-Sense.

Ofcourse, in comics, he'd win in cake walk fashion.

True.

The Nuul
Deadpool's neither fast nor agile as Spider-Man. And he doesn't have Spider-Sense.

Not true, he has the DP sense....he will just read a comic book of these fighting this way he can keep ahead of Doc Ock.

ankur29
Actually, he is close to Spiderman fast, he's as fast as Cap and Wolverine, etc.

Peter is easily fast enough to dodge them long enough to oneshot Doc Ock if he was serious.

Now put Doc Ock against someone with superhuman speed/durability/strength, a healing factor that would make almost any attack Doc Ock makes ineffective, and the mindset of a killer and you've got a dead Doc Ock.

how is being asquick as logan /cap = close to spidey?

besies he shoudl be quicker than logan he doesn't have 100lbs of metal weighing him down, but still spidey's well quicker than DP and the others

cap = peak
deadpool /logan = enchanced
spiderman = superhuman

Juk3n

Now ^THAT, i have no arguments with. Although to get snagged by one of docs arms would also be all it would take. 1 arm to snag, 3 others to rip both arms and a head of for a KO. And Wade isnt strong enough to break the grip of one of Docs Arms.

it could happen, .

Battlehammer

actaully he likly in the same speed class. true he not as agile, but he still extremely agile and has far greater damage soak then spiderman. He doesent need spidersenses, he more skilled. He also as more varsitility and can attack with no only range attack, but attacks with great radius

Scoobless
Deadpool is not as fast as Spider-Man.

Doesn't matter here though as Ock isn't good against long range weapon fire, couple of machine guns gives DP the win.

Mindset
Deadpool's neither fast nor agile as Spider-Man. And he doesn't have Spider-Sense. Never said he was, he doesn't have to be to dodge long enough to put Doc down.

Originally posted by ankur29

besies he shoudl be quicker than logan he doesn't have 100lbs of metal weighing him down, but still spidey's well quicker than DP and the others

cap = peak
spiderman = superhuman Did I say being as fast as Cap and Logan = being as fast as Spiderman? At least read my post. erm

There is no difference between enhanced and superhuman, anything beyond peak human is superhuman. Made up catergory, but yes, Spiderman is faster than them, but DP doesn't have to be as fast as Spiderman to dodge the arms long enough to kill Doc Ock.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Deadpool is not as fast as Spider-Man.

Doesn't matter here though as Ock isn't good against long range weapon fire, couple of machine guns gives DP the win.

Im not so sure. I mean both wolverine and capt have feats equall to spiderman best speed feats. any advantage spiderman has in speed is so marginal, you wouldent even notice it. I would not be surprized if DP was around this level.

Mindset
Now ^THAT, i have no arguments with. Although to get snagged by one of docs arms would also be all it would take. 1 arm to snag, 3 others to rip both arms and a head of for a KO. And Wade isnt strong enough to break the grip of one of Docs Arms.

it could happen, . Yea, except that's a lot less likely to happen than DP putting a bullet in his head.

What is Doc's defense against a grenade?

Battlehammer

cap = peak
spiderman = superhuman

not based on comic evidences he not. I can match even spiderman best speed feats with wolverines.

in pure combat speed he not superior by any real extent, if at all.

Though he is more agile and acrobatic.

Battlehammer
Yea, except that's a lot less likely to happen than DP putting a bullet in his head.

actaully granade would be fairly easy to slap away before it exploded

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully granade would be fairly easy to slap away before it exploded Not really, yea if you throw it as soon as you pull the pin, not so much if you don't.

Juk3n
Yea, except that's a lot less likely to happen than DP putting a bullet in his head.

I think it would be one of his arms grabbing it and containing the blast within it's grip. But i see your point.

Although i would like to take this opertunity to ask the OP whether he intended guns to be used? I was only really arguing the point of Dok winning if it was a melee brawl. But if it's Gun vs Stick, and we start waaay away from eachother. Kinda..one sided in DP favour.

Kris Blaze
Let's see, the last "Matrix Doc Ock" had tentacles that were many, many times faster than Spider-man.

Spidey speed won't cut it.

Battlehammer
Not really, yea if you throw it as soon as you pull the pin, not so much if you don't.
he have to hold it for a bit giving ock plenty of time and cover him self with his tenticals

Mindset
he have to hold it for a bit giving ock plenty of time and cover him self with his tenticals His tentacles don't protect his entire body.

DP wont just be standing there with the grenade.

Doc Ock just standing there trying to defend against the grenade would probably be one of the worst things he could do.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Let's see, the last "Matrix Doc Ock" had tentacles that were many, many times faster than Spider-man.

Did spiderman kick the shit out of ock the last time they fought?

Mindset

Spidey speed won't cut it. You're wrong.

Battlehammer
His tentacles don't protect his entire body.

DP wont just be standing there with the grenade.

Doc Ock just standing there trying to defend against the grenade would probably be one of the worst things he could do.

they can cover his entire body I believe. They also fast enough to deflect the shrapmetal

true

I agree DP wins.

OneDumbG0
Deadpool wins. Because he says stuff like this:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/th_Deadpool01.jpg

12th level intellect ftw.

Battlehammer
lol

Sin I AM
they both could pretty much 1-shot each other 5/10

Battlehammer
Not they can't.........doc ock would have to repeatedly pound on DP to get any sort of KO

Juk3n
Not they can't.........doc ock would have to repeatedly pound on DP to get any sort of KO Not really, Doc ocks arms can rip through Wades face in 1 hit, then are titanium-steel AND multi ton strong, that if they are stabbing ofcourse and not just bludgeoning as he does alot.

Sin I AM
he could just rip his head off, its not tha hard

The Nuul
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he could just rip his head off, its not tha hard

He would just stick it back on again.....stick out tongue

Mindset
he could just rip his head off, its not tha hard Actually, yea, it would be hard.

StiltmanFTW

Exactly my point. Current Ock =/= classic Ock.

Did spiderman kick the shit out of ock the last time they fought?

You're talking about that fight in Spectacular or what? I'm not keeping up with Spidey titles currently. Well, that was pure stupidity on Ock's part, he wanted to listen to the last joke of Spider-Man or something like that and Parker headbutted him... IIRC.

Sin I AM
actually no it would not be, and it would count as a k.o

Mindset
Current Doc Ock might as well be Classic, they both will die.

Mindset
actually no it would not be, and it would count as a k.o How many characters with superhuman speed and reflexes has Doc Ock easily grabbed a part of their body and ripped it off before they could react? None, ok.

StiltmanFTW
You'd really expect that kind of gore action in Spider-Man comics? What the f**k?

Mindset
Yes, since people have had body parts ripped off in a Spiderman comic before.

And recently Sentry ripped off Morgana's head off, Dark Avengers isn't a mature comic. smile

AlmightyKfish
Surely if DP gets his guns and starts 500m away per forum rules, he could just shoot Doc in the face?

I mean, Ock has human durability, one bullet would probably put him down. I mean, have we ever seen Ock deflect numerous bullets at once?

Scoobless
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
have we ever seen Ock deflect numerous bullets at once?

Yeah ... when he uses his force field.

jinzin
DEADPOOL FTW.

He's good enough to tangle with Dock upclose if need be. Has enough damage soak to take anything the tents throw at him and he's got way more verastility between his long range/short range exchanges.

Symmetric Chaos
Pool shots him. A lot.

Aries_04
I like Deadpool. But people tend to overrate him because they like the corny jokes he pops. I know its a comic.....but the jokes get kind of old and annoying after a while. I like his more serious counter part Deathstroke better.

ankur29
Never said he was, he doesn't have to be to dodge long enough to put Doc down.

Did I say being as fast as Cap and Logan = being as fast as Spiderman? At least read my post. erm

i did and i said 'how is being asquick as logan /cap = CLOSE to spidey?'
wink

but in marvel universe enhanced is short of superhuman isn't it?

deadpool has enchaned speed but not that in the leagues of spiderman

same as his strength
deadpool has enchaned strength perhaps in ecxces sof 800lbs while beyond peak not super compared to spideys 10 tons .

super>enhanced

sorry if this was pointless

jinzin
wink

Probably has something to do with each character reproducing practically every speed feat the character has and directly pushing Spiderman on the defensive end of fights due to their sheer speed alone. no expression

Serious Impact
Originally posted by jinzin
Probably has something to do with each character reproducing practically every speed feat the character has and directly pushing Spiderman on the defensive end of fights due to their sheer speed alone. no expression

Yes, but that's because it's a comic. Looking at the statistics of the characters, Spidey blows them all away in the speed and agility area. However, because they want to make the fights between them interesting, they PIS him down to Wolverine and Caps level. Otherwise, the fight would be over before it started and that doesn't make for a good comic.

Sure, people can point to tons of feats in their favorite hero's comic and say look, "So and So" is dodging bullets, or doing flips, just like Spidey, therefore they are just as fast and agile. They can even point to fights between the two and say he's holding his own, so he must be as fast as Spidey. However, these are comics, They have to do this to keep it entertaining. They have to PIS Spidey's speed and agility, so that they can keep the story interesting. Otherwise, it would be over before it started and that doesn't make for a good comic. Unfortunately, this makes it tough to truly measure one agile hero's feats against another. This forces us to look at their stats, as well as their feats and, in this case, Spider-man's stats state that he is faster. That's what Spidey is all about, agility and speed. Sure, he gets hit, but that's to make the stories interesting. However, when it really counts and his life is on the line, Spidey always dodges. Wolverine, Captain America, Dead Pool, etc. don't have to dodge as much. They have other things to fall back on. Sure, the comics may show them dodging and weaving like Spidey, but that doesn't make them his equal, it just makes for a cool comic.

Sorry for the digression, as for the Doc Ock vs. Dead Pool fight. I give it to Dead Pool 8/10. All he needs in one good shot and the Doc is done and I think he could last long enough to pull this off the majority of the time. However, if the Doc did manage to get his tentacles on him, he'd be torn apart, or, if nice, beaten unconscious. I don't see this happening very often and that's why I give the majority to Dead Pool.

Battlehammer
.......you know your entire arguement is to ignore comic book evidences and to simply view your version of spiderman capt and wolverine as the actual marvel characters, rather then what marvel them self have shown............

in other words just becauses you dont like what shown does not mean it aint true.

Enyalus
Meh. Deadpool's recently solo'd, what, five superskrulls and taken out the newest incarnation of the Thunderbolts? I can't imagine Doc Ock being a severe problem.

Deadpool for the win, 6-7/10.

jinzin
Originally posted by Serious Impact
Yes, but that's because it's a comic. Looking at the statistics of the characters, Spidey blows them all away in the speed and agility area. However, because they want to make the fights between them interesting, they PIS him down to Wolverine and Caps level. Otherwise, the fight would be over before it started and that doesn't make for a good comic.
What the f**k?

Based on what?

Spiderman has had problems with major streets since his conception.
If they all have the same speed feats... What makes Spiderman so much better?

Sure, people can point to tons of feats in their favorite hero's comic and say look, "So and So" is dodging bullets, or doing flips, just like Spidey, therefore they are just as fast and agile. They can even point to fights between the two and say he's holding his own, so he must be as fast as Spidey. However, these are comics, They have to do this to keep it entertaining.

And where else would you base what Spiderman is capible of FROM?

They have to PIS Spidey's speed and agility, so that they can keep the story interesting. Otherwise, it would be over before it started and that doesn't make for a good comic.

BASED ON WHAT?

Unfortunately, this makes it tough to truly measure one agile hero's feats against another.
No it doesn't.

This forces us to look at their stats, as well as their feats and, in this case, Spider-man's stats state that he is faster.
Marginally faster going by stats.

It's obviously not enough.

That's what Spidey is all about, agility and speed. Sure, he gets hit, but that's to make the stories interesting. However, when it really counts and his life is on the line, Spidey always dodges.
I see.... so when it's other characters hitting Spiderman it's PIS and when it's Spiderman dodging ANYTHING just to keep im alive for the sake of the story it's okay......

Yup, you're a hypocrite... Don't worry though, most people arguing in Spiderman's case when it comes to these things usually are.

Wolverine, Captain America, Dead Pool, etc. don't have to dodge as much. They have other things to fall back on. Sure, the comics may show them dodging and weaving like Spidey, but that doesn't make them his equal, it just makes for a cool comic.
It does when they have the same feats, to the same degree supported by direct comparison that furthers that argument. no expression

jinzin
.......you know your entire arguement is to ignore comic book evidences and to simply view your version of spiderman capt and wolverine as the actual marvel characters, rather then what marvel them self have shown............

in other words just becauses you dont like what shown does not mean it aint true.
what he said

Serious Impact

First off, I wasn't saying I like Spider-man any more than I like Wolverine, or any other character for that matter.

Second, I'm not trying to give you my "view" of what Spider-man is, or isn't. I'm simply pointing out what marvel has consistently said about Spider-man, since the moment he was conceived. Have they held to this on panel 100% of the time? Of course not, but they have never changed the fact that Spider-man has superhuman agility. Likewise, they have never once mentioned that Cap, Wolverine, or Dead Pool have superhuman agility. Peak human, superior hand-to-hand training, sure, but superhuman agility and speed, no.

Third, my argument wasn't to ignore anything. I'm not ignoring feats at all, I'm just not ignoring what Marvel says about their heroes either. They say Spider-man is 15 times more agile than a normal human. They don't say that about any of the other heroes we are comparing him too. How do you show that on panel? It's probably really hard to define "15 times more agile" on panel. Furthermore, the artist of another hero isn't referencing Spider-man's comics to see if his hero can or can't do what they want him to do. If they need Cap., or Wolverine to dodge a bullet, well then, they dodge the bullet. Normal humans in movies and comics dodge bullets all the time, does this make them as fast, or agile as Wolverine? Of course not, but it's been shown on panel. Comics aren't always going to be 100% consistent with the character's stats.

Finally, I wasn't trying to argue one way, or another that Spider-man is better, or can beat any of the heroes I've mentioned. There are plenty of other threads already out there and one in particular, after nearly a thousand pages, hasn't really gotten anywhere. I was just trying to point out that people say these other heroes are just as fast and agile as Spider-man because they can point to a few panels in comics that "prove" it. In reality, they don't really prove anything. The artist draws the hero doing what he/she needs to do in order to fit the plot. If this means Spider-man gets shot, or hit, even though he usually wouldn't, well then, it happens. This doesn't make him any slower, it just makes the scene more dramatic.

And I apologize for going off topic. Please return to the regularly scheduled topic at hand. This argument I am having really isn't going to go anywhere.

Battlehammer
First off, I wasn't saying I like Spider-man any more than I like Wolverine, or any other character for that matter.

Second, I'm not trying to give you my "view" of what Spider-man is, or isn't. I'm simply pointing out what marvel has consistently said about Spider-man, since the moment he was conceived. Have they held to this on panel 100% of the time? Of course not, but they have never changed the fact that Spider-man has superhuman agility. Likewise, they have never once mentioned that Cap, Wolverine, or Dead Pool have superhuman agility. Peak human, superior hand-to-hand training, sure, but superhuman agility and speed, no.

Third, my argument wasn't to ignore anything. I'm not ignoring feats at all, I'm just not ignoring what Marvel says about their heroes either. They say Spider-man is 15 times more agile than a normal human. They don't say that about any of the other heroes we are comparing him too. How do you show that on panel? It's probably really hard to define "15 times more agile" on panel. Furthermore, the artist of another hero isn't referencing Spider-man's comics to see if his hero can or can't do what they want him to do. If they need Cap., or Wolverine to dodge a bullet, well then, they dodge the bullet. Normal humans in movies and comics dodge bullets all the time, does this make them as fast, or agile as Wolverine? Of course not, but it's been shown on panel. Comics aren't always going to be 100% consistent with the character's stats.

Finally, I wasn't trying to argue one way, or another that Spider-man is better, or can beat any of the heroes I've mentioned. There are plenty of other threads already out there and one in particular, after nearly a thousand pages, hasn't really gotten anywhere. I was just trying to point out that people say these other heroes are just as fast and agile as Spider-man because they can point to a few panels in comics that "prove" it. In reality, they don't really prove anything. The artist draws the hero doing what he/she needs to do in order to fit the plot. If this means Spider-man gets shot, or hit, even though he usually wouldn't, well then, it happens. This doesn't make him any slower, it just makes the scene more dramatic.

And I apologize for going off topic. Please return to the regularly scheduled topic at hand. This argument I am having really isn't going to go anywhere.
You dont need to right an entire page everytime you post. You could have easily done your entire arguement in 4 sentences. Your just wasting other time and your own energy

yes Logan actaully has been stated with superhuman agility and speed so your wrong
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6473/wolverinesabilitieswt6.jpg

Not that it matter. We were discussing speed. agility has nothing to do with discussing who faster.

ps: Logan enver on pannel been stated with peak-human stats. That was some shit you came up with your self or fallowing a very bad misconcpetion and stating things about a character you clearly don't have much knowledge on.

Mindset
wink
Touche uhuh

As for the enhanced talk, as far as I know there is no enhanced level, anything beyond peak human should be superhuman.

Spiderman isn't as fast and strong as Namor, but both are still considered superhuman.

ankur29
You dont need to right an entire page everytime you post. You could have easily done your entire arguement in 4 sentences. Your just wasting other time and your own energy

yes Logan actaully has been stated with superhuman agility and speed so your wrong
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6473/wolverinesabilitieswt6.jpg

Not that it matter. We were discussing speed. agility has nothing to do with discussing who faster.

ps: Logan enver on pannel been stated with peak-human stats. That was some shit you came up with your self or fallowing a very bad misconcpetion and stating things about a character you clearly don't have much knowledge on.

logans official bio's dont say superhuman , it says enhanced i think messed it also says a description of his powers at start of his comics , i dont think they say superhuman either

the pic you posted is from marvel vs DC non cannon

Sin I AM

Good post, but I dont think they're listening honey... The problem is there always seems to be a little bit of fanboyism involved when debating particular posters fav characters. I myself have always considered Spiderman to be faster and more agile than any of the aforementioned, thats just the interpretation I get from his powerset and on panel fights...yet as u stated its difficult to weigh Spidermans speed against Wolverine because of the pis that is always there, like u said it makes the fight more interesting

Battlehammer
logans official bio's dont say superhuman , it says enhanced i think messed it also says a description of his powers at start of his comics , i dont think they say superhuman either

the pic you posted is from marvel vs DC non cannon
.....lol you know that official bio's aka hand book are the most inaccurate thing in comics and they do not beat what been stated on pannel.

not to mention each hand book says something different. For starters Hulk encyclopedia state wolverine with superhuman stats, not that it matter sinces hand books equal crap.

small describition of his most common abilties, not all of them. he gets his superhuman stats from his healing factor, training and enhancements given to him from weapon x.

actaully Marvel vs DC is cannon and it stats>>>>>>any hand book.

Battlehammer
also enhanced is superhuman.

Thing, spiderman ect have all been stated as enhanced humans

Serious Impact
Wow, I think I touched a nerve here. smile

First off, I'm sorry for the long winded posts. I tried to warn people when I joined this forum that I can get a bit wordy. However, I do it because I like to be thorough. I wish I could do it in less words, but, sadly, that's not my nature.

As for the argument, well, the link you left me to look at battlehammer didn't lead anywhere. I'll be happy to check out official sites with stats anytime. I do have the old role playing books, which list their stats. It lists Spidey as being more agile than Wolverine (Amazing, class 50 vs. Remarkable, class 30). Wolverine, however, is a better fighter (never debated this) with Incredible vs. Remarkable (class 40 vs. class 30).

I had another long winded explanation of my point, but decided to spare everyone the mind numbingly long posts. Besides, I'll be heading to Japan to see family in a couple days, so I won't have nearly the free time needed for my long winded remarks. I've enjoyed the debate.

Battlehammer

First off, I'm sorry for the long winded posts. I tried to warn people when I joined this forum that I can get a bit wordy. However, I do it because I like to be thorough. I wish I could do it in less words, but, sadly, that's not my nature.

As for the argument, well, the link you left me to look at battlehammer didn't lead anywhere. I'll be happy to check out official sites with stats anytime. I do have the old role playing books, which list their stats. It lists Spidey as being more agile than Wolverine (Amazing, class 50 vs. Remarkable, class 30). Wolverine, however, is a better fighter (never debated this) with Incredible vs. Remarkable (class 40 vs. class 30).

I had another long winded explanation of my point, but decided to spare everyone the mind numbingly long posts. Besides, I'll be heading to Japan to see family in a couple days, so I won't have nearly the free time needed for my long winded remarks. I've enjoyed the debate.

Hand books are awful sources of information and sites are worses. I recomend using neither. Comic evidences>>>official hand books>>>sites

comics are primary sources, official hand books are like secondary sources, while sites are like explanations of secondary sources.

are you sure the link dident work? it worked for everyone elses try it again, if it does not work I will re post it

StiltmanFTW
Comic evidences>>>official hand books>>>sites

thumb up

Don't bother Battlehammer, the link works...

Oh and here are some more scans... right from Wolverine thread...

Hyper-reflexive speed.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3317/hyperreflexestj2.th.jpg

Enhanced strength.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2690/swordsmendj2.th.jpg

TricksterPriest
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TalkativeLoons

Marvel antihero Deadpool is one of these; it's at least partially due to Medium Awareness and it's one of his combat tactics. Opponents get distracted because he never stops talking.

Serious Impact
Just coming on quickly to say that I managed to get the link to work. I had to wait until I had access to my other computer before I could get it to work. My work computer only has Mozilla and I needed Internet Explorer for it to work.

I'd love to debate this further, but, as I'm sure you are well aware, there is already a thread that runs over 940 pages on this very subject. Since I'm about 6 years too late to get in on the ground floor of that thread, I'm certainly not going to start it all over again in this one.

What I would love someone to do, if they have the scans and the time, is to start a thread, either here, or where ever it would be appropriate, that is all about scans of Wolverine, Spider-man, and anyone else for that matter, doing feats that match, or one-up the others'. Like the "Character Ownage" thread, I'd take the time to go through it all. If the Spidey vs. Wolverine thread has already done this, it might be worth looking through after all. Still, I'd love to see it go beyond just Spidey and Wolverine. There are tons of other heroes that some amazing agility feats on panel and I'd love to see them. But I digress...

Now, back to the original topic, still going with Dead Pool for the win 8/10.

occultdestroyer
Let's be real here.

Doc Ock has 4 arms which are fast and weighs TONS!!

Sure, Deadpool is quite fast compared to an average gymnast, but he AIN'T Spider-Man.

The tentacles are too fast for him, and if Doc Ock is going all out, he rips him into pieces.

Deadpool has guns. Ok I know that. But Doc ain't no fool, he's going to try to inch his way until Deadpool's up close, and smash him into smithereens.
And KO = WIN.

Doc Ock 6/10.
With his Adamantium tents, Doc Ock 8/10.
He could just smother himself with one of his tentacles, rendering him fully bulletproof, and let the other 3 attack Deadpool.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Let's be real here.

Sure, Deadpool is quite fast compared to an average gymnast, but he AIN'T Spider-Man.

The tentacles are too fast for him, and if Doc Ock is going all out, he rips him into pieces.

Deadpool has guns. Ok I know that. But Doc ain't no fool, he's going to try to inch his way until Deadpool's up close, and smash him into smithereens.
And KO = WIN.

Doc Ock 6/10.
With his Adamantium tents, Doc Ock 8/10.
He could just smother himself with one of his tentacles, rendering him fully bulletproof, and let the other 3 attack Deadpool. I'm pretty sure you haven't read more than a couple Deadpool comics in your life.

And probably not much more appearances of Doc Ock either.

occultdestroyer
I'm pretty sure you haven't read more than a couple Deadpool comics in your life.

And probably not much more appearances of Doc Ock either.
You're right there.
I don't like Deadpool, I find his jokes annoying.

Anyways, we are following the KMC rules, which means the combatants have knowledge of their opponents equipment and fight to the best of their capabilities.

In a PIS-free environment, Doc Ock wins more often than not.

Mindset
You're right there.
I don't like Deadpool, I find his jokes annoying.

Anyways, we are following the KMC rules, which means the combatants have knowledge of their opponents equipment and fight to the best of their capabilities.

In a PIS-free environment, Doc Ock wins more often than not. How does Doc Ock having knowledge of what weapon Deadpool has change anything?

How will a PIS free environment give Doc Ock the win?

occultdestroyer
How does Doc Ock having knowledge of what weapon Deadpool has change anything?

How will a PIS free environment give Doc Ock the win?

In a PIS-free environment, Deadpool won't have any cover.
Making him a more easy target for Doc Ock.

Anyways, are guns part of Deadpool's standard gear??
I know he has a sword.

Mindset
In a PIS-free environment, Deadpool won't have any cover.
Making him a more easy target for Doc Ock.

Anyways, are guns part of Deadpool's standard gear??
I know he has a sword. Well, I don't think you know what PIS is, but anyway.

Yes, guns are standard equipment for Deadpool.

The Nuul
Bump

ankur29
Originally posted by jinzin

I understand completely what your saying , however by power parameters neither should be as quick as Spiderman as they are in power sets below him!

Logan is enhanced for almost every attribute except durability and stamina whereas SM is superhuman and its been stated in the official OHOTMU master edition SM is superhuman for nearly all of them,

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6025/thpowersabilities.jpg

Charecters like cap are peak and daredevil athlete, how is it fair to super powered character to be matched by someone physically inferior to them.

while I am not trying to debunk the feats you speak of where SM feast have been matched, SM should by his power set be able to accomplish the feast you speak of more easily and clearly in encounters where less powered individual s have fought SM and have been getting equal footing when their powers should not allow it ,show that they have been amped unfairly whereas SM physical advantage remains unfairly the same or reduced to make the fight appeal more. This could however be due to Logan/cap purely being better fighter (i.e. Usain bolt-current fastest man (~run at 29mph) alive would be owned by Bruce lee)

Any instance where characters are shown being almost as good as someone who is ought to be better than them shows the writers ignorance of the character they are trying to depict above their ability.

oh yes as for spidey fighting dock ock , he shoudl be bale to knock him out by flicking him in the head... ive seen him do it to normal humans big grin

d3str0ya10
doc ock pretty much takes this unless hes got some REALLY fast guns and they shot faster than 90 feet per second moving tentacles. but majority goes to doc 8.5/10

Kris Blaze
Funny how people seem to think that having fast tentacles gives Doc Ock superhuman perception.

d3str0ya10
oh nvm you have a point there his tentacles may be fast but his eye sight and reflexes are normal so he probably will get shot up if he doesn't just wrap himself completely in the tentacles.

AlmightyKfish
Gun range >>> Doc's tentacles.

Deadpool is an expert marksman, Doc's going down.
He's not deflecting 50 odd bullets with his tentacles...

d3str0ya10
what PIS?

Mindset
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
doc ock pretty much takes this unless hes got some REALLY fast guns and they shot faster than 90 feet per second moving tentacles. but majority goes to doc 8.5/10 Most bb guns fire pellets faster than 90 fps, I don't know of a handgun that fires anywhere close to that slow, most fire about double that speed.

The MISTER

I had another long winded explanation of my point, but decided to spare everyone the mind numbingly long posts. Besides, I'll be heading to Japan to see family in a couple days, so I won't have nearly the free time needed for my long winded remarks. I've enjoyed the debate. I love a thorough post. You actually have some very good points. Comics can totally eliminate known powers sometimes (nightcrawler was once entangled by spider-mans webs and was just stuck there lookin stupid). Fact is that this does happen sometimes and someones going to look really good while someone else is going to look really bad. As long as the profits look good! Deadpool can shoot ock if Spidey can punch him. smokin'

SamZED
If Wade is pissed off he'll just take his gun and shoot Ock in the face. That's take less than half a second and in that scenario Wade wins 15/10.

If he's not pissed off and in his normal mood he'd pull out a sword and cut Ock's head off. With just a sword (even concidering the speed of tentacles) Wade would win more times than not.

Enyalus
Let's be real here.

Deadpool's run and flipped circles around Kraven the Hunter before. Who has taken it to Spiderman. And who can run at 60 mph...

Anywho, Deadpool wins 9/10.

d3str0ya10
Dead pool rapes doc with his dual sword end of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.