Universal Social Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dyno
the official thread in which the focus of dicsussion is to talk about nothing in general, and for all to come together in harmony and discuss...nothing.

or anything, whichever floats the mods boats.

kodak
spam thread

Mairuzu
spam

Morning_Glory
*waits for this to be closed too * ermm

kodak
why was that public "**** you kodak" thread closed? i was enjoying it.

Mairuzu
spam here, hi spam, hello spam how are you spam, spam spam im spaming spamilicious spammy spam, okay spam, welcome to hell spam, **** you spam, what?, you forgot to say spam, SHIT

Dyno
why would it be closed?
each thread has a topic of discussion, yeah sure.

what's wrong with having a thread which gives you the opportunity to have free discussion ~confused~

Nazis

Sanctuary
KMC needs one of these! It's not a "no focus of discussion" thread it's a big social thread jaaa T___________T

Mairuzu
SPAM!

Dyno
Originally posted by Sanctuary
KMC needs one of these! It's not a "no focus of discussion" thread it's a big social thread jaaa T___________T

Bardock42
Yeah, all the people with no friends can hang out in this one and become friends making the thread obsolete.

Morning_Glory
Seinfeld had a show about nothing we can have a thread about nothing

http://i42.tinypic.com/2427ejq.jpg

Dyno
Asia.

kodak
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, all the people with no friends can hang out in this one and become friends making the thread obsolete. LETS BE FRIENDS!

dick.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Seinfeld had a show about nothing we can have a thread about nothing

http://i42.tinypic.com/2427ejq.jpg As long as you don't post 50 times in a row anymore mhm

Sanctuary
Yay teh heart icon-y thing wub It fits our cause perfectly laaa coot

Dyno
Originally posted by kodak
LETS BE FRIENDS!

dick.

let's...**** you Kodak uhuh

Morning_Glory
As long as you don't post 50 times in a row anymore mhm if Sanct tells me not to post 50 times in a row - then I wont... but you.. naw

but I dont have a purpose anymore to get to 1 million or whatever.. so I doubt I'll be posting like that anymore

kodak
Originally posted by Dyno
let's...**** you Kodak uhuh no srsly, why was that thread closed?
it was fun.
there was a topic, no harm was done.

Morning_Glory
let's...**** you Kodak uhuh no shut up with that

Dyno
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Yay teh heart icon-y thing wub It fits our cause perfectly laaa coot

it means we're all together in a totally non hostile way...meaning the mods would be evil if they closed this thread.

it'd be like stabbing a care bear, with like a samurai sword...or somethin.

Morning_Glory
http://i38.tinypic.com/2vc6zy8.jpg

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
if Sanct tells me not to post 50 times in a row - then I wont... but you.. naw

but I dont have a purpose anymore to get to 1 million or whatever.. so I doubt I'll be posting like that anymore
Awww wub NO RESTRICTIONS! coot FREEDOM!!!!!!! LAAAAAAAAAA~!!!! coot

Bardock42
Originally posted by kodak
LETS BE FRIENDS!

dick. DO YOU CALL ALL YOUR FRIENDS DICK?

Hmm, I guess it might be a weird coincidence and they are all named that.

Dyno
yeah like, how come we can have social threads which have no focus of discussion...but a thread which everyone is allowed in is closed...

it's discriminatory I tell ya uhuh

kodak
DO YOU CALL ALL YOUR FRIENDS DICK?

Hmm, I guess it might be a weird coincidence and they are all named that. my dads name is rick, its close enough

Sanctuary
"Social thread" sounds boring hmm It should be "Magic thread" or "rainbow thread" laaaaaaaa coot

lil bitchiness

Nazis

Yes, because the worse thing about Nazis has always been their policy on closing threads in public forums.

And there are threads which are already for such things - Random Comments thread is one of them.
If the rules are broken there, that will be closed too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.