ChristianU2uber the Angry Homo Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE
ni_pJkLabMw

bwl6zCgEKBA

botankus
Okay, attention whore kid, we'll stop calling you a homo.

Bardock42
What a homo.

Grinning Goku
Omoh. See? I'm cool.

jaden101
What is wrong with that boys mouth?

inimalist
lol

the joys of modern social ostracism

lord xyz
What gives him the right?

I guess the UN's agreement of free speech gave him the right.

Also, he reminds me of the guy who sung "the white man marches on" from US History X

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
What gives him the right?

I guess the UN's agreement of free speech gave him the right.

Also, he reminds me of the guy who sung "the white man marches on" from US History X Ethan Suplee

Symmetric Chaos
I think . . . he might be a little bit gay.

jaden101
I've figured out what's wrong with his mouth.

His dad's penis has been in it....a lot.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Gross underestimate, sir.

Sadako of Girth
Wait until he hears that old statement about "Protesting too much".

F**king drama queen as well as an obvious homo. wink

dadudemon
Who cares. (I don't. no expression )

Symmetric Chaos
You care enough to respond love

dadudemon
You care enough to respond love

Indeed. But it wasn't about he boy. It was to shine light into all of your crying souls.

I know, I'm a saint. What can I say. Happy Dance

Sadako of Girth
Indeed he did.

Dude, How can you not appreciate the unintentional comic genius of it?

Best self-humilation vid since Star Wars kid, IMHO. stick out tongue

Robtard
Imo, SWK would destroy that kid in a Vs. fight.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by jaden101
What is wrong with that boys mouth? I was thinking the same thing. Originally posted by jaden101
I've figured out what's wrong with his mouth.

His dad's penis has been in it....a lot. I was thinking the same thing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Indeed he did.

All I see is a little shit.

And the Star Wars kid was cool, imo. I thought he looked fancy with all those moves, considering he was a tubby boy.

jinXed by JaNx
Indeed he did.

Maybe i'm just too damn skeptical but i think those videos were full on intentional. The kid spilled the beans in his first video...,he is a comment whore. There is to much editing and self calculation for that to be genuine douchery. The tantrums were forced, so yeah, this kid gets the fail at failing award. laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by dadudemon

And the Star Wars kid was cool, imo. I thought he looked fancy with all those moves, considering he was a tubby boy.

Hell yeah dude. Star Wars Kid was actually trying to do some cool shit. I'd hang with that cat. smokin' If i had nothing else to do wink

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Maybe i'm just too damn skeptical but i think those videos were full on intentional. The kid spilled the beans in his first video...,he is a comment whore. There is to much editing and self calculation for that to be genuine douchery. The tantrums were forced, so yeah, this kid gets the fail at failing award. laughing out loud

Ha! On a quick rewatch Im inclined to agree with you.

Well he definitely deserves all the abuse that he gets then.

And that detracts from the cringe-comedy that I cited.
I retract my statement. stick out tongue

I agree also that Starwars Kid'd kill this kid in a showdown..
It wouldnt be pretty, it'd be clumsy and lacking finesse, but an asskicking it would be.

inimalist
yo, seriously, this is an internet forum unrelated to the kid in question.

other such victims of these internet memes have had to move because of personal harassment.

"haha, some dumb kid", way to perpetuate the infinite suffering of the human condition

Sadako of Girth
I understand what you mean in SW kid's case. He really went through some shit apparently.

But if the kid in this video is asking for abuse by feigning drama rages... he'll probably get it. Therefore he is perpetuating his own suffering. Such masochistic behavior would need little aiding and abetting.

People gotta realise what they are doing when posting these vids.
What sort of reaction do they expect to get...?

inimalist
what sort of reaction does a child expect from adults?

which category do you fit into?

EDIT: ummm... try to take that last part less personally than it appears... I wasn't trying to be crass...

Sadako of Girth
I dont think any adults, including myself, are really caring that much as to be malicious..

inimalist
indeed, none of them, I suspect, however, also find embarrassing videos of themselves posted in places where they are entirely decontextualized and submitted for the specific point of scrutiny and insult.

I, personally, don't know where anyone is referring to my mouth as being deformed by my father's penis, but were I a small child, that, you know, might irk me the wrong way.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ethan Suplee I guess he did look like Randy. Haha.

Sadako of Girth
Fair comment, Inimalist.

He may learn not to do these vids then.

And speaking of the kid's parents... Where were they in controlling their kid's output on the web...? Sounds like THEY are the adults that need to keep their eye on the ball there.

inimalist
Fair comment, Inimalist.

He may learn not to do these vids then.

indeed he might; the same way someone who loses a hand learns about machinery?

EDIT: the "i" is not capitalized. inimalist. Even after a period like that.

And speaking of the kid's parents... Where were they in controlling their kid's output on the web...? Sounds like THEY are the adults that need to keep their eye on the ball there.

dude, preaching to the choir (though I give children more autonomy than that. Most of us seem to forget how much shit we did without our parents knowledge when we accuse other parents of this stuff. Doing stuff your parents don't know about is part of being a child).

I don't think this excuses a group of, who I would consider, well-educated adults, from, what I would consider, school-yard bullying. That the internet is so large that the child will never find these insults may be the only consolation in it.

Sadako of Girth
Very true, about the non-omnipotence of parents/free will of kid, but Im sure that if this is the problem that the kid makes it out to be, then I bet it wont be long before they clock it.
And when they do they might need to be more responsible for his sake..

I dont think this is quite up to full "hand losing" analogous status,
but your point is taken nonetheless.

On the last point: now if adults from here had gone to a place where they'd known the kid would read it, and started having a go, yeah that'd be bullyish.
And that wouldn't be cool.
But like you say, this is an unrelated forum, and the chances of that kid reading all this is pretty remote, Im thinking...

EDIT: I see you were already with me on that one.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist

Yes it is no expression

That's almost as annoying as W/we U/us in . . . uh . . . certain literary generas.

inimalist
Yes it is no expression

That's almost as annoying as W/we U/us in . . . uh . . . certain literary generas.

the "i" is the second letter of the word, thus it is given the same grammatical conventions.

also, I'm inventing the term, I think I get to make that stuff up

inimalist
On the last point: now if adults from here had gone to a place where they'd known the kid would read it, and started having a go, yeah that'd be bullyish.
And that wouldn't be cool.
But like you say, this is an unrelated forum, and the chances of that kid reading all this is pretty remote, Im thinking...

EDIT: I see you were already with me on that one.

fair enough

however, there is something to be said, of how empowering and democratizing the internet could be, that it is used to extort people not fitting into mainstream expectations of behaviour and make mockery of individuals.

and there I go being all idealistic again...

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

lbZOw_md9ek

Gngry3__Y5A

Sadako of Girth
All 'isms' are inherently flawed when taken to extremes.
Including idealism.

Ideally no one would ever be in pain or have to die, parents would be bothered about their child's safety enough to restrict or at least monitor the internet usuage of their underage child.... the but in the practical world... the odd kneescraping may be neccesary in the pursuit of higher ideals.. Who knows: This realisation could be the event that makes him become the internet safety officer of 2030 whatever, doing some good... smile

inimalist
All 'isms' are inherently flawed when taken to extremes.
Including idealism.

Ideally no one would ever be in pain or have to die, parents would be bothered about their child's safety enough to restrict or at least monitor the internet usuage of their underage child.... the but in the practical world... the odd kneescraping may be neccesary in the pursuit of higher ideals.. Who knows: This realisation could be the event that makes him become the internet safety officer of 2030 whatever, doing some good... smile

lol, or, as videos above show, he is rewarded for his action by attention and thus continues to seek it through similar, yet more extreme (audience requires it) videos.

We can talk about parents all we want. It is still you up there mocking him.

EDIT: the idealism thing was a sarcastic aside aswell. That the internet encourages depersonalized attacks against one another (evidenced by way more than just this thread) rather than spreading information and empowering those without voice is a travesty that all humanity should be embarassed about.

Sadako of Girth
Hey I mocked him.

So...?
Enter that into the public domain, and it might be mocked.
Like youve never mocked anyone in your life... lolz

I dont think I was in anyway responsible for the line you quoted earlier.

This kids actions are not immune to mockery.
I lack a certain piousity maybe.

But nobodys perfect I guess.

inimalist
Hey I mocked him.

So...?
Enter that into the public domain, and it might be mocked.
Like youve never mocked anyone in your life... lolz

EDIT: sorry, this became a rant, wasn't aware of how long I was running lol

I heard someone talking about ethics on the internet. I can't say I'm innocent in anything, but recently, ya, I think you would be very hard pressed to find that sort of mockery from me online. Especially not directed at someone who couldn't respond directly. I've had to make a conscious effort not to.

There is just something about the internet, the anonymity plus the social interaction make it a place where being a jerk is easy with almost none of the social problems that normally come along with it. The problem is that these actions have real world consequences.

Some kid, comes here, posts those videos of himself, here, and asks us to comment on their content? ok, fair enough, in that case he is literally asking for it, and the idea that "thick skin" and some parental monitoring might be the solution sounds pretty good to me.

But, why are we propagating these images, why do I continue to bump a thread containing these images in them, what is our role in causing misery to another person.

Maybe I'm asking a more general question, not really with respects to these videos, but about how we use technology to oppress each other. This is a place where I have witnessed some amazing ideas from people from a huge variety of backgrounds. While ubiquitous in our age, the idea of a forum like this was unheard of even thirty years ago. A place where people of all nationalities could come together and not be judged by their appearance, but by their ideas, the content of their contribution.

With everything else, why do we need to mock a child, who really probably just wants their dad to throw a ball with them, on a forum dedicated to these types of interactions, as if mocking someone is akin to discussing economic recovery plans.

I dont think I was in anyway responsible for the line you quoted earlier.

certainly not, it was more an example. I didn't mean to insinuate anything like that

This kids actions are not immune to mockery.
I lack a certain piousity maybe.

But nobodys perfect I guess.

I don't think he should be immune

not doing the wrong thing is way different from doing the right thing

Sadako of Girth
All very astute observations.

I cant see how this is exactly oppressing the guy though.
Different if the mockery was intended for his consumption/delivered within his range of receivership/deliberately meant to hurt his feelings.

I guess Im too busy worrying about people I actually know, rather than some bratty kid who should have been denied access long ago, that I dont know.. Only so much compassion to go around sometimes.
I mean, say I saw the kid getting his ass beat on the street by an adult, Id step up in his defense.
But this is a whole different deal on the "Not acting=Bad" part of the equation here.

I certainly dont feel like Im less of a person for not championing this kid as some new messiah of persecution and suffering.
If he thinks this sort of thing is horrific, he may want to see how the children of undeveloped countries live. Or think about the prospect of his family that he probably screams at when he cant get his internet ways will die with time and his freinds will leave too, maybe running off with his future wife as they go.... All the lovely little facts of life that make "Someone called a me a homo on the internet" look like the small SMALL fry that it is.

And I totally agree we are giving the little fool too much airplay already.

As for more on how mocking children can be funny:
I submit to you the evidence of Family Guy, South Park, and shows like "Kids do the funniest things"... Shows built on ridicule that have endured..... stick out tongue

So to sum up.
Its better to be laughed at/with and accepted - than ignored. smile

lord xyz
_6Y5RV3Co5c

One of the funniest things I ever heard.

dadudemon
Originally posted by inimalist

Yes it is no expression

Lulz.

Good points.

Anything but a non-capitalization of the first letter would contradict the intent of that word's truncation.

If he were to capitlize the first letter, it'd like joining PETA because you found out how "horribly" cattle were treated, and then drinking a large class of milk after signing up.

jaden101
I was responsible for those lines earlier after watching the 1st video of a petulant brat making empty and irritating rants.

I have to say though, that after watching some more of his videos, that if you were to remove the christianity messages from his videos he's actually not a bad role model for young kids. He never swears or cusses, he attempts, albeit in his limited capability because of his age, to address what are blatent insults to him in a relatively civilised way.

Most kids I know would respond with a reply filled with shouting and swearing.

Robtard

Most kids I know would respond with a reply filled with shouting and swearing.

Scottish kids are inferior to other children, well, maybe not blacks and gypsies.

jaden101
Or chinks, wops, kykes, wetbacks etc etc.

Robtard
Or chinks, wops, kykes, wetbacks etc etc.

I'm 1/2 WOP, so I take offense to that.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Scottish kids are inferior to other children, well, maybe not blacks and gypsies. Or Germans.

jaden101
You're lying. I wouldn't rape a half wop in the jail shower for fear of catching something.

Robtard
Enjoy your 1/2 AIDS, ***.

Bicnarok
This is sooo sad picking on some kid, pathetic.

jaden101
Enjoy your 1/2 AIDS, ***.

Can't catch it twice.

occultdestroyer
NEW CHALLENGER!!

A new camwhore has arrived.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Actually he picks himself out, judging by the 1st 2 videos posted..

But noone is maliciously picking on him here, more "laughing harmlessly at his needlessly overdramatic ways".

lord xyz
ED4DJbCDthI

1:22

He IS a homo.

Symmetric Chaos
"I used to be gay. But then I stopped an now I am very interested in girls!"

laughing out loud

dadudemon
He's very smacky and swallowy. Reminds me of the Joker from TDK, slightly.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by dadudemon
He's very smacky and swallowy. Reminds me of the Joker from TDK, slightly.

The one played by Heath Ledger? The same Heath Ledger who played a gay guy in Brokeback Mountain?

ARE YOU CALLING HIM GAY OH MY GOD YOU BASTARD!!!!!1!1

super pr*xy
did he just compare gay marriage to being married to your hand? hot damn, this kid IS gay. i wouldn't be surprised to see him making pro-gay videos in the years to come. that or pro-masturbation videos.

Bardock42
I was responsible for those lines earlier after watching the 1st video of a petulant brat making empty and irritating rants.

I have to say though, that after watching some more of his videos, that if you were to remove the christianity messages from his videos he's actually not a bad role model for young kids. He never swears or cusses, he attempts, albeit in his limited capability because of his age, to address what are blatent insults to him in a relatively civilised way.

Most kids I know would respond with a reply filled with shouting and swearing. Cursing is not bad. And the guy has some anger issues.

Also. Inimalist sucks.

leonheartmm
MAMA SMURF'S ****! {i.e. HOLY SHIT!}

this kid's videos are super famour. i think hes just acting his age.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bicnarok

No one made him post idiotic videos of himself, now did they?

Robtard
"I used to be gay. But then I stopped an now I am very interested in girls!"

laughing out loud

Kind of like a Dadudemon, in reverse.

lord xyz
Kind of like a Dadudemon, in reverse. Dadudemon used to be hetero?

dadudemon
Kind of like a Dadudemon, in reverse.

Those tight manly buttocks couldn't keep this boner down. naughty You're part of the reason for my switch, you tight ass latino.

inimalist
Originally posted by Bardock42
Also. Inimalist sucks.

you have made a powerful enemy this day...

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by super pr*xy
i wouldn't be surprised to see him making pro-gay videos in the years to come.

5jDRPbV4-4o

Scythe
His mouth reminds me of the tons of 'IMMS CHARGIN' MAH LAZER' images I've seen on this here interweb.

Ban Mido
I bet he's best pals with this kid

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pruane2Forever no expression...

jaden101
Can't see him taking over from Mark Kermode any time soon.

lord xyz
Would love to see him have an argument with Chris Crocker.

GCG
attention prostitution

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz
Would love to see him have an argument with Chris Crocker.

Hint: It'd just be annoying times two.

tom_servo

A little ?!

tom_servo
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
5jDRPbV4-4o

...He looks like he's having a conniption fit.

Ace of Knaves
As far as Im concerned, this kid sould be beaten.

However, he shouldn't be more or less observed because he's gay. This kid needs his ass beaten because he's an idiot, not because he's gay. When he throws out one of his on-line fits, he shoud have his closeted ass beaten. Sadly, I wish his parents hated him because they accept that he's a *** on not that they wish he wasn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.