Everyone vs The First Coming of Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
In the regular MU it was the FF who fought Galactus when he first arrived on Earth.

In "What If..?" we saw a scenario where instead it was the early Avengers who faced him (they basically lost but Earth was saved), in an issue of "Two-In-One" we saw a few other characters helping out (they got their asses kicked for their trouble), and in a later "What If..?" the Avengers and FF fought together (they lost badly).

What about a situation where all characters who were historically active at the time unite to face Galactus: the original Avengers, X-men (with Havok & Polaris called in), Hulk, Sub-Mariner, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Hercules, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, the Eternals, the Inhumans, Wolverine, Bloodstone, Ancient One, etc.

Even some of the villains decide that it is in their own best interests to help out for this one - Doom, Apocalypse, Magneto, Yellow Claw, Juggernaut, Sinister, Selene, Mordo, Red Skull, Absorbing Man, Mandarin, Mad Thinker and his awesome androids, Master of the World(was he around?), the Deviants, Trask's Sentinels, and the Sandman.

This is Galactus at the power level portrayed in that storyline. Uatu chooses not intervene in this scenario and Surfer fights for Galactus.

Can the Silver Age Marvel Universe muster enough muscle to turn Galactus back? Did they really need Uatu? Do they become a cosmic snack?

manx422
MU
ODIN

Philosophía
Magneto solos.

basilisk
Originally posted by manx422
MU
ODIN

Hmm. I'm going to say this is just earth and leave out the cosmic/other-dimensional types.

I'm not sure how Silver Age Odin and Silver Age Galactus would lineup anyway.

Enyalus

basilisk
This is Silver Age Magneto who went running away from Thor.

Doom and Gloom
Galactus still wins without a plot device

Utrigita
Originally posted by basilisk
I'm not sure how Silver Age Odin and Silver Age Galactus would lineup anyway.

I would say Silver Age Odin > Silver Age Galactus purely based on feats.

As for the thread itself Galactus for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.