1 Trillion Dollars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



GCG
A billion dollars...
A hundred billion dollars...
Eight hundred billion dollars...
One TRILLION dollars...
What does that look like?

We'll start with a $100 dollar bill. Currently the largest U.S. denomination in general circulation. Most everyone has seen them, slighty fewer have owned them. Guaranteed to make friends wherever they go.

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/bill.jpg

A packet of one hundred $100 bills is less than 1/2" thick and contains $10,000. Fits in your pocket easily and is more than enough for week or two of shamefully decadent fun.

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/packet.jpg

Believe it or not, this next little pile is $1 million dollars (100 packets of $10,000). You could stuff that into a grocery bag and walk around with it.

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pile.jpg

While a measly $1 million looked a little unimpressive, $100 million is a little more respectable. It fits neatly on a standard pallet...

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pallet.jpg

And $1 BILLION dollars... now we're really getting somewhere...

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pallet_x_10.jpg

Next we'll look at ONE TRILLION dollars. This is that number we've been hearing so much about. What is a trillion dollars? Well, it's a million million. It's a thousand billion. It's a one followed by 12 zeros.
You ready for this?
It's pretty surprising.
Go ahead...
Scroll down...
Ladies and gentlemen... I give you $1 trillion dollars...

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pallet_x_10000.jpg

(And notice those pallets are double stacked.)
So the next time you hear someone toss around the phrase "trillion dollars"... that's what they're talking about.

Piggle Humsy
shock

chillybanana
You'd want a pretty big wallet.

GCG
Thats the amount obama wants to use to stimulate the economy;

It stimulated me, thats for sure

Luh
That's a lot of weed.

Piggle Humsy

Luh
Oh stoned

dadudemon
I've seen this thing about a month ago. Still, it puts things into perspective.

JacopeX
Interesting. laughing out loud

Selphie
1 trillion dollars could buy a lot of bling
1 trillion dollars could buy most anything
1 trillion dollars could buyin' bullets, buyin' guns
1 trillion dollars in the hands of killers, thugs

F*ck the world, a lot of people gonna die tonight

F*ck the world, kill'em all

1 trillion dollars in Africa, Iraq
1 trillion dollars and its never comin' back
1 trillion dollars could buy some badass drugs
1 trillion dollars makes me wanna kill myself

F*ck the world, a lot of people gonna die tonight
F*ck the world, kill 'em all...

Robtard
Why would a trillion dollars make anyone want to kill themselves, even Emos wouldn't say that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Why would a trillion dollars make anyone want to kill themselves, even Emos wouldn't say that.

Ever watch No Country for Old Men? If only a million did that, imagine what a trillion would do. AHA!

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ever watch No Country for Old Men? If only a millions did that, imagine what a trillion would do. AHA!

I did, good movie, that. Who killed themselves over the money?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I did, good movie, that. Who killed themselves over the money?

No body. But it was very stressful. Imagine the stress if it was a trillion dollars. Then that equals sucide. big grin

Robtard
Na, trillion could buy you 24 hour around the clock blow-jobs to handle the stress.

Rogue Jedi
A trillion dollars looks like strippers, cocaine, and a long rehab stint.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Na, trillion could buy you 24 hour around the clock blow-jobs to handle the stress.

I was thinking more like.....your own personal army and equipment.

And then your own island.



And then the rest to the lovins' you described.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
A trillion dollars looks like strippers, cocaine, and a long rehab stint.

Dude, you could **** the Queen of England on a bed made purely of crack cocaine with a trillion at your disposal. Probably take a few hundred billion, but yeah.

Rogue Jedi
............You go boy, you hit that....................

jinXed by JaNx
Zp0Bju0H4Q4


No, 1 trillion dollars is not going to stimulate jack shit. America is about to be a gazillion dollars in debt. smile

Vinny Valentine
I bet I could swim in that.

jinXed by JaNx
dude, two words...,jet SKI

Barker
Originally posted by GCG
Thats the amount obama wants to use to stimulate the economy;

It stimulated me, thats for sure
haermm

Ax3l
I'VE GOT A PACKAGE HE CAN STIMULATE


AMIRITE?

Barker
I mean, technically, he's not stimulating the package, he's using the package to stimulate the economy.

So YOU'VE GOT A PACKAGE HE CAN USE TO BENEFIT THE LOWER-MIDDLE CLASS FAMILES OF AMERICA, RURITE?

Scythe
Originally posted by Barker
I mean, technically, he's not stimulating the package, he's using the package to stimulate the economy.

So YOU'VE GOT A PACKAGE HE CAN USE TO BENEFIT THE LOWER-MIDDLE CLASS FAMILES OF AMERICA, RURITE?

I'll stimulate you!!!

That wasn't gay at all....

Barker
Originally posted by Scythe
I'll stimulate you!!!

That wasn't gay at all....
haermm
/|\
|'|

Scythe
Originally posted by Barker
haermm
/|\
|'|

FML!!!

Barker
Originally posted by Scythe
FML!!!
haermm
/|\
|'|

Scythe
God damn it!!! It's like deja vu or some shit, man, **** that cousin.

GCG
Originally posted by Ax3l
I'VE GOT A PACKAGE HE CAN STIMULATE


AMIRITE?

Did you know that President Obama signed the stimulus package at the same desk where President Clinton got his package stimulated? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kostabot
Originally posted by GCG
A billion dollars...
A hundred billion dollars...
Eight hundred billion dollars...
One TRILLION dollars...
What does that look like?

We'll start with a $100 dollar bill. Currently the largest U.S. denomination in general circulation. Most everyone has seen them, slighty fewer have owned them. Guaranteed to make friends wherever they go.

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/bill.jpg

A packet of one hundred $100 bills is less than 1/2" thick and contains $10,000. Fits in your pocket easily and is more than enough for week or two of shamefully decadent fun.

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/packet.jpg

Believe it or not, this next little pile is $1 million dollars (100 packets of $10,000). You could stuff that into a grocery bag and walk around with it.

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pile.jpg

While a measly $1 million looked a little unimpressive, $100 million is a little more respectable. It fits neatly on a standard pallet...

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pallet.jpg

And $1 BILLION dollars... now we're really getting somewhere...

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pallet_x_10.jpg

Next we'll look at ONE TRILLION dollars. This is that number we've been hearing so much about. What is a trillion dollars? Well, it's a million million. It's a thousand billion. It's a one followed by 12 zeros.
You ready for this?
It's pretty surprising.
Go ahead...
Scroll down...
Ladies and gentlemen... I give you $1 trillion dollars...

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pallet_x_10000.jpg

(And notice those pallets are double stacked.)
So the next time you hear someone toss around the phrase "trillion dollars"... that's what they're talking about.

Haha. Awesome.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by GCG

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/pallet_x_10000.jpg

(And notice those pallets are double stacked.)
So the next time you hear someone toss around the phrase "trillion dollars"... that's what they're talking about.

oh the things i would buy with that kind of money shock

dadudemon
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
oh the things i would buy with that kind of money shock


Indeed. Just give me one pallet and I'm good. Give me a double stacked pallet and everyone in my family is good.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed. Just give me one pallet and I'm good. Give me a double stacked pallet and everyone in my family is good. id buy me an island and kidnap all my favorite people and force them to live on the island until i get sick of them.
after that i will buy a second island so they can leave me alone for about a year then id move them back over with me and so on and so forth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.