The Russian (Punisher) vs. Mickey (Snatch)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-This is a bare knuckle boxing match where anything goes (except weapons). Mickey is capable of 1-shotting just about anyone and can take some punishment. However, The Russian took a hell of alot to be put down. The rules of the boxing match still stand, so if one gets knocked out its over. Does Mickey have enough to knock the Russian out or has he met his match and hand over his bare knuckle boxing championship?

P.S. "I HATE ****IN' PIKEY'S"

Robtard
RJ's mansexual attraction to anything Brad Pitt (aka "BP"wink will cause him to knee-jerkily claim "Mickey pwns!"

Wei Phoenix
Russian wins every single time.

Rogue Jedi
Wins even against Mickey, a one punch KO artist, who can take a beating rivalling Rocky Balboa?

six6six
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wins even against Mickey, a one punch KO artist, who can take a beating rivalling Rocky Balboa?

I think Mickey might even take more of a beating than Rocky IMO. Rocky may have gotten beaten to a tard, but Mickey has taken his beating with "bare knuckles". BIG difference IMO.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Mickey ftw.

Wei Phoenix

The Russian got stabbed, hit by wrenches and lead pipes to the face and showed no signs of pain or recoil at all. Dude overpowered Frank. Russian whoops his ass.

Rogue Jedi
And Frank was no boxer, was he? Mickey is FAR faster than the Russian and can take more of a h2h beating.

Wei Phoenix
And Frank was no boxer, was he? Mickey is FAR faster than the Russian and can take more of a h2h beating.

Russian doesn't need speed. You're right Frank wasn't a boxer he was an ex-marine and and some CTU officer and undercover agent.

Speed can not beat the Russian. He took blows from Frank with no problem he got hit in the face with metal objects so how can take more of a H2H beating when he shrugs off blows from weapons? Are you telling me that if I was to slap him across the face with a pipe that he would be fine?

Robtard
I believe in the movie he was an ex-Navy Seal.

Stands to reason that a pipe or wrench across the face has more KO-power than a punch.

Rogue Jedi
Theres a difference. Mickey obviously knows how to KO a man with one punch, we see him doing it to men in Snatch. Just because someone can hit hard, or hits someone with a hard object, that doesnt mean they know how to KO someone.

I am sure there are some boxers that I can hit harder than, but the difference is they KNOW how to throw a KO punch.

Robtard
So you're going from a 'Mickey can KO anyone with one hit at anytime' standpoint?

Rogue Jedi
Nope.

Wei Phoenix
Theres a difference. Mickey obviously knows how to KO a man with one punch, we see him doing it to men in Snatch. Just because someone can hit hard, or hits someone with a hard object, that doesnt mean they know how to KO someone.

I am sure there are some boxers that I can hit harder than, but the difference is they KNOW how to throw a KO punch.

Has he ko'd someone as durable as The Russian. There is no big secret technique to koing a guy. Its mostly about force. Was there some secret to his koing power in the movie? Did they say he did it in a special way? All Mickey has on him is speed nothing else.

Robtard
Nope.

Not talking about him KOing the Silver Surfer or Spider-man, non-super peeps. So?

Rogue Jedi
Just saying that no one is immune to being OK'd. The Russian never really showed the speed needed to catch Mickey, did he? Mickey will tag him umpteen times before he even gets close to landing a blow.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by six6six
I think Mickey might even take more of a beating than Rocky IMO. Rocky may have gotten beaten to a tard, but Mickey has taken his beating with "bare knuckles". BIG difference IMO.

Unless you're a World Class Heavy weight Champion.

Those people know how to throw punches. That padding is just there to keep from breaking fingers. There really isn't much difference between Bare Knuckle and Gloved. The only difference is the length of the match. If Boxing wasn't so much a spectator sport, then it would be Bare Knuckle or simple tape.

Come on, now. Don't even try and compare this scrub to Rocky.

The Russian though. I'd say Mickey could definitely knock him out. Like the Punisher, Mickey doesn't give a fuk about anything. He also knows how to scrap and scrap well. Being an experienced fighter he certainly has the durability comparable to Punisher, so I don't see why Mickey can't drop the red machine.

Robtard
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Has he ko'd someone as durable as The Russian. There is no big secret technique to koing a guy. Its mostly about force. Was there some secret to his koing power in the movie? Did they say he did it in a special way? All Mickey has on him is speed nothing else.

Na, he's a seriously hard mother****er, no need to downplay him. He took a bare-knuckle beating, is fast and skilled.

Not saying he could take the Russian, as the Cossack was portrayed as being somewhat super-human, but no need to pass off Mickey as a bum.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Robtard
I believe in the movie he was an ex-Navy Seal.

Stands to reason that a pipe or wrench across the face has more KO-power than a punch.

Yeah, man. I forgot the wrench across the head. you might be on to something here. Punisher did get lucky. If it weren't for the hot water, that Russian would have killed him.

Robtard
Just saying that no one is immune to being OK'd. The Russian never really showed the speed needed to catch Mickey, did he? Mickey will tag him umpteen times before he even gets close to landing a blow.

In his last fight, he got hit plenty of times and that guy wasn't no Sugar Ray Leonard.

This is a fist fight, he's going to have to go in unless he plans on just jabbing, do he's going to get knocked around.

Wei Phoenix
Also are you saying that boxer has more knowledge on dispatching someone than an ex-navy seal, CTU agent and all of that other stuff he did?

Robtard
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, man. I forgot the wrench across the head. you might be on to something here. Punisher did get lucky. If it weren't for the hot water, that Russian would have killed him.

Like I said, Russian was portrayed as somewhat super-human. Knife in the chest/shoulder and not even a flinch.

Rogue Jedi
Also are you saying that boxer has more knowledge on dispatching someone than an ex-navy seal, CTU agent and all of that other stuff he did? A bareknuckle boxing CHAMPION certainly has more knowledge on KOing someone, yes.

Wei Phoenix
A bareknuckle boxing CHAMPION certainly has more knowledge on KOing someone, yes.

Fail. Frank was trained to kill and incap people on command. Russian took wrenches and pipes across the face with no signs of pain at all.

Rogue Jedi
Is this a straight up boxing match? Or is it a no holds barred brawl?

Wei Phoenix

Doesn't matter, he lacks the strength to hurt Russian.

Rogue Jedi
Right haermm Pure speculation.

Robtard

"This is a bare knuckle boxing match where anything goes (except weapons)." -thread starter

Wei Phoenix
Right haermm Pure speculation.

Explain how it is speculation when the Russian was getting hit by foreign objects in the face? Show me Mickey koing someone with Russian's durability.

Rogue Jedi
"This is a bare knuckle boxing match where anything goes (except weapons)." -thread starter Thats kinda vague if you think about it. A boxing match has rules. If anything goes, its not a boxing match, its a brawl.

Wei Phoenix
In case you haven't seen the fight.

9pNzcvA_VgI

Rogue Jedi
I've seen it, I just watched the movie last week. I own the DVD.

omgchos
Without weapons mickey doest have a chance. Even tho he can knock out big mofo's with one punch, the russian would break that fool in half.
The russian can deffinetly take that fools hits.

Rogue Jedi
Definitely, you say?

omgchos
Definitely, you say?
Nope, your imagining things. You should DEFINITELY read it again RJ.
Maybe you'll understand it this time.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by omgchos
Without weapons mickey doest have a chance. Even tho he can knock out big mofo's with one punch, the russian would break that fool in half.

You mispelled definitely, my bad.

omgchos
I stand by what i said.

Rogue Jedi
You said the Russian can take that fools hits.

omgchos
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x58/justsmguy2/Startrek.jpg

Wei Phoenix
You said the Russian can take that fools hits.

He can. Mickey doesn't have superhuman strength. I'm waiting for what proof you have that shows he can hurt Russian.

omgchos
He can. Mickey doesn't have superhuman strength. I'm waiting for what proof you have that shows he can hurt Russian.
THANK YOU. RJ just never understands.

Placidity
Russian got stabbed and took a wrench to the face like nothing happened.

Then he man-handled the Punisher with one arm, lifting him up in the air.

:/

omgchos
Originally posted by Placidity
Russian got stabbed and took a wrench to the face like nothing happened.

Then he man-handled the Punisher with one arm, lifting him up in the air.

:/
Pretty much.

Rogue Jedi

Definitely, you say?

Nope, your imagining things. You should DEFINITELY read it again RJ.
Maybe you'll understand it this time.

I stand by what i said.

You said the Russian can definitely withstand the fools hits.

I said Definitely?

You said no, you are imagining things, read it again.

Wheres the confusion? You said he can definitely take the hits, I asked you are you sure, then you said I am imagining things. Also, how is the Russian gonna break him in half? This is a boxing match, dude.

Mickey takes on a guy twice his size at the end of Snatch, takes a Rocky Balboa type beating, and still wins.

M28xmFhPt-A

I just watched the fight in Punisher again, carefully this time, and this is my opinion now:

First, The Russian did take a knife to the shoulder, but hey, so did Frank.

At no time in the fight did the Russian display any real boxing skills. All he did was throw Frank around and use WCW tactics.

He punches Frank right away in the face, and it doesnt even knock Frank down.

Frank REACHES for a pipe wrench, but the Russian knocks it away, Frank hit him with a thin piece of metal. Might have been a crowbar, not sure.

Look how the Russian died, a fall down the stairs. Hell, Kevin Bacon took a worse fall in "Death Sentence" and survived, and he was a pussy ass risk assessment guy.

The Russian is SLOW. He will tire out long before he hits Mickey.

Frank hits/kicks him in the face/head one, two, three, four, five times. First time was a right cross, second time was where Frank swung on the chain and kicked him in the head, third time was when Frank hit him with an empty box, fourth time was with the thin piece of metal (crowbar?), fifth time was a snap kick to the face. Then Frank burns his face with the boiling water, then the fall down the stairs. At no time did the pipe wrench come into play. And let me add that the only impressive one was the crowbar, the rest of the hits to the head/face were nothing compared to someone ramming their bare fist over and over and over into one's face.

If Mickey and the Russian are fighting a boxing match, and the Russian has to rely on boxing only, then Mickey, fast as he is, is gonna tag him twenty or thirty times before the Russian even comes close to landing a blow.

Robtard
That guy isn't twice as big as the Russian, he also isn't portrayed as being somewhat super-human as the Russian was, either.

omgchos
Wow writing all that is kinda like.....

Hold on ill think of it....

waisting time!!!!
the russian wins. just deal with it man.

six6six
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Unless you're a World Class Heavy weight Champion.

Those people know how to throw punches. That padding is just there to keep from breaking fingers. There really isn't much difference between Bare Knuckle and Gloved. The only difference is the length of the match. If Boxing wasn't so much a spectator sport, then it would be Bare Knuckle or simple tape.

Come on, now. Don't even try and compare this scrub to Rocky.

I still have to disagree. I've boxed before and I can tell you there's a difference. When you're in a street fight and you're goin' heads with some fool, bare knuckles will deal more damage than gloves, so there IS a big difference. And believe me, I'm not taking anything away from Rocky, but you have to remember, Mickey was a lot lighter/skinnier in weight and taking full on hits from mo fo's WAY bigger than him. In the illegal underground bare knuckle boxing world, weight is not really a factor, if you can scrap, you fight who they put in front of you. Rocky fought guys in the same weight division. I think Mickey can endure alot more then you think. Now if Mickey & Rocky were to fight, my $$$ would be on the Pikey. Rocky would get KOFO!

Rogue Jedi
That guy isn't twice as big as the Russian, he also isn't portrayed as being somewhat super-human as the Russian was, either. Point is Mickey was beaten to the point of being KO'd, but came back and one punched KO'd him.

And everyone is forgetting that this is a BOXING MATCH. The Russian is slow and has zero boxing skills.

Lemmee try a different tact:

Jet Li in LW4 against Drago, Jet pwns.

Rocky versus Drago, Rocky pwns.

Jet Li against the big ass brutha in Kiss of the Dragon, Jet pwns.

Kevin against Marv, Kevin had him beat. (I know Marv cut his shit up, but I am talking about the h2h part. If the fight had continued h2h, Kevin would have killed Marv.)

Rambo against the big ass Russian's in Rambo 2 and 3. Rambo pwns.

See? Just cuz someone is a frigging beast doesnt mean they wont get their asses handed to them in a fight under certain conditions, the conditions here being that it is a straight up BOXING MATCH.

six6six
In his last fight, he got hit plenty of times and that guy wasn't no Sugar Ray Leonard.

Yeah, the guy was no Sugar Ray, but he was still no match for Mickey. Mickey was buying his time because of his plan to dispose of Brick Top. If he were to go in a KO the dude instantly, his plan wouldnt have worked. And in buying time, he took hits he wouldnt necessarily have taking if he were to go all out, but he had to make it look good.

Rogue Jedi

waisting time!!!!
the russian wins. just deal with it man. Just cuz? wanker

Wei Phoenix
That guy Mickey is fighting is not equal to Russian's level of durability. Size has nothing to do with this. This is a boxing match which means that Russian can absorb his blows and punch him in the face.

There was also a difference in how those two got stabbed. Frank jammed it in Russian's chest as hard and fast as he could and Russian didn't even flinch, he actually powered out of it. Frank got overpowered and it slowly went it due to resistance and Frank was in pain.

Rogue Jedi
That guy Mickey is fighting is not equal to Russian's level of durability. Size has nothing to do with this. This is a boxing match which means that Russian can absorb his blows and punch him in the face.

There was also a difference in how those two got stabbed. Frank jammed it in Russian's chest as hard and fast as he could and Russian didn't even flinch, he actually powered out of it. Frank got overpowered and it slowly went it due to resistance and Frank was in pain. And as Mickey jabs his fist in the Russians face over and over, the Russian will not even flinch? The Russian was killed from his head hitting the tile floor after falling down some stairs, that proves that a precise blow CAN KO him.

Impediment

waisting time!!!!
the russian wins. just deal with it man.

1. Learn to spell properly before you decide to lash out. The correct spelling, I belive, is "wasting".

2. How about you quit trying so hard and present a valid argument instead of posting the same images over and over? You seem better suited for the Comic Book Versus Forum, methinks.

Wei Phoenix
And as Mickey jabs his fist in the Russians face over and over, the Russian will not even flinch? The Russian was killed from his head hitting the tile floor after falling down some stairs, that proves that a precise blow CAN KO him.

Yes Russian won't flinch. That wasn't a precise blow, he died because all of that blood that oozed from his head. I'm not sure but it sounds like Frank snapped his neck at the end. I don't see how falling to your death=the ability to be ko'd by a precise blow.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Impediment
1 You seem better suited for the Comic Book Versus Forum, methinks.

Dude...I go to the vs forum...that hurts. sad

Robtard
Point is Mickey was beaten to the point of being KO'd, but came back and one punched KO'd him.

And everyone is forgetting that this is a BOXING MATCH. The Russian is slow and has zero boxing skills.

Not really.

"This is a bare knuckle boxing match where anything goes (except weapons)." -thread starter

So the Russian can grab, can head-butt or even bend Mickey over and **** him up his ass for fun, if he were so inclined. Mickey can also, if he were capable.

Impediment
Origina wholly posted by Wei Phoenix
Dude...I go to the vs forum...that hurts. sad

I didn't mean that everyone who posts in the CBVF is like him. You're cool in my book.

Robtard
And as Mickey jabs his fist in the Russians face over and over, the Russian will not even flinch? The Russian was killed from his head hitting the tile floor after falling down some stairs, that proves that a precise blow CAN KO him.

To be fair, he also took more damage than is humanly possible before those said events.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Impediment
I didn't mean that everyone who posts in the CBVF is like him. You're cool in my book.

lol thats a book I'd read.

Rogue Jedi
Not really.

So the Russian can grab, can head-butt or even bend Mickey over and **** him up his ass for fun, if he were so inclined. Mickey can also, if he were capable. Well then that aint a boxing match, is it?

six6six
Well then that aint a boxing match, is it?

Remember in Snatch when Mickey had his 1st fight in the ring how his opponent headbutt him right before they start? In a "normal" boxing match, he'd get disqualified. In "bare knuckle boxing" those little cheap shots won't get him disqualified. That's what I meant.

Rogue Jedi
Then Mickey is still gonna pwn. He took that head butt and shook it off as if it were nothing, KOing the guy with one punch.

Oh yeah, WEARING BOXING GLOVES.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.