Argylle Vs Getz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Leo Getz is late for a con jo-erm..... I mean real estate deal meeting. And Leo being Leo, he wants to play the big man, so he hires a limo.
His hired driver for the day is Argylle, the Limo driver who took John McClane to Nakatomi Towers.

The traffic is an absolute beeyotch and characteristically, Leo Loses it.
He screams at Argylle for missing the last turning, he slaps the driver round the back of the head and turns off the Run DMC/Bobby Brown tape.

The car stops immediately.

Doors swing open.

Argylle versus Leo Getz.

Scenario A:
Leo Carries a 9mm Beretta, like his Buddy Riggs.
Argylle also has a Beretta with two clips.

Scenario B:
Both are unarmed/H2H.

The fight is limited a locked off underground carpark around the size of the Nakatomi garage.

Robtard
A) Argylle being black, has most likely used a gun to shoot a person before, so I give him the edge in marksmanship. Though honestly, Leo looks like he couldn't even hold a gun properly, so unless he's able to draw on his Tommy DeVito or Nickt Santoro aspects, he's doomed.

B) Again, Leo doesn't look like he even knows how to make a proper fist, let alone throw a punch. So if he can't draw on other characters for a temp power-boost, he's going down.

Argylle 2-0-0

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
A) Argylle being black, has most likely used a gun to shoot a person before, so I give him the edge in marksmanship. Though honestly, Leo looks like he couldn't even hold a gun properly, so unless he's able to draw on his Tommy DeVito or Nickt Santoro aspects, he's doomed.

B) Again, Leo doesn't look like he even knows how to make a proper fist, let alone throw a punch. So if he can't draw on other characters for a temp power-boost, he's going down.

Argylle 2-0-0

Holy shit. I hadnt considered The Devito/Santoro element.

Were that ever to happen, then the Limo company would have to come retrieve their limo from up Argylle's arsehole.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Leo Getz is late for a con jo-erm..... I mean real estate deal meeting. And Leo being Leo, he wants to play the big man, so he hires a limo.
His hired driver for the day is Argylle, the Limo driver who took John McClane to Nakatomi Towers.

The traffic is an absolute beeyotch and characteristically, Leo Loses it.
He screams at Argylle for missing the last turning, he slaps the driver round the back of the head and turns off the Run DMC/Bobby Brown tape.

The car stops immediately.

Doors swing open.

Argylle versus Leo Getz.

Scenario A:
Leo Carries a 9mm Beretta, like his Buddy Riggs.
Argylle also has a Beretta with two clips.

Scenario B:
Both are unarmed/H2H.

The fight is limited a locked off underground carpark around the size of the Nakatomi garage. Dude laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Not gonna argue the case for Getz...? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
This thread is WAY too much out there.

Sadako of Girth
More out there than Yoda versus Dumbledore?

Rogue Jedi
Yeppers. Gonna go with Leo, despite Argylle's blackness.

Sadako of Girth
What would you see as being Getz plan of attack...?

Rogue Jedi
Using Rog's boat to run Argylle over.

Sadako of Girth
Well maybe Argylle's limo runs the boat over.

Rogue Jedi
And maybe Riggs drops a bomb on Beaver Cleaver ville.

Sadako of Girth
Well Riggs isnt involved in this thread, beyond the odd casual sex with Leo, no doubt.

Rogue Jedi
Leo sells Argylle infested with killer fleas.

Sadako of Girth
Leo is a slave trader?

Rogue Jedi
He might be.

Sadako of Girth
Even more reason for Argylle to kill him, then.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Robtard

Argylle 2-0-0 Your post is mostly right except one thing.

Everyone knows blacks can't aim for shit with a gun you silly.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Sadako of Girth
Except Murtaugh, when he clicks his neck.

Rogue Jedi
Murtaugh thinks he's white.

Sadako of Girth
He seemed pretty aware that he wasn't in LW2.

Rogue Jedi
He dresses white.

Sadako of Girth
How do you mean?

Rogue Jedi
Like a cracker. He talks white, like a honky.

Sadako of Girth
As opposed to talking/dressing like how..?

Rogue Jedi
Like JJ from Good Times.

Sadako of Girth
A bit racist to be telling Murtaugh if he can or cannot dress like that, because of his skin colour, isnt it?

Rogue Jedi
Damn right, make me some fried chicken and collard greens.

Sadako of Girth
So you've shown us your racism, sexism, ('Female ninja cant fight' etc) Ageism AND masochism (publically hateing own age)...

Jesus. Im looking forward to whatever can be left to hate...as I think you have everything well covered in that department, so far.

Impressive.

Most impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHNfRV0OtPo

Rogue Jedi
Choose your destiny?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.