Ivan Drago (Rocky IV) Versus The Russian (Punisher)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
So I saw another thread, and for someone reason is made me think of this scenario. Semi-for the lulz, semi-serious. The Russian insulted Ivan Drago in some way (or vice-versa), so they settle it old school. Bare knuckle brawl in an alley in Moscow ('cause I said so stick out tongue). Which Russian juggernaut reigns supreme?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by XanatosForever
So I saw another thread, and for someone reason is made me think of this scenario. Semi-for the lulz, semi-serious. The Russian insulted Ivan Drago in some way (or vice-versa), so they settle it old school. Bare knuckle brawl in an alley in Moscow ('cause I said so stick out tongue). Which Russian juggernaut reigns supreme?

The Russian stomps him.

Rogue Jedi
No holds barred? They can use their surroundings and any weapons they might find? Russian from punisher.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No holds barred? They can use their surroundings and any weapons they might find? Russian from punisher.

No. When I say old school brawl, I mean straight up fist fight.

Rogue Jedi
Drago.

Wei Phoenix
Drago.

No Russian wins this. He was pretty much superhuman by human standards. Better durability feats as well. Only thing to draw blood from him was a knife and that had no real damage on him. Russian doesn't need weapons to win. He didn't need them on Frank.

Rogue Jedi
And Drago wasnt? Did you totally miss the training sequences in Rocky 4?

Rogue Jedi
In the training montage, the strongest punch Drago registers is 2150 psi. This is more than a shotgun has at point-blank range. Do the math.

Wei Phoenix
Drago didn't take foreign objects to the face and gut and laugh it off now did he? What Drago did wasn't superhuman. That was peak human at best.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh An average boxer punches at 750 psi, drago tripels that, yeah, SUPERHUMAN.

Wei Phoenix
In the training montage, the strongest punch Drago registers is 2150 psi. This is more than a shotgun has at point-blank range. Do the math.

Math say Russian wins.

Rogue Jedi
Yes, the Russian named Drago.

Wei Phoenix
Yes, the Russian named Drago.

Says the guy who thinks a boxer has more knowledge on KOing someone than a navy seal and CTU agent.

Drago gets stomped.

Rogue Jedi
Dude this is a BOXING MATCH. BOXING. There are no weapons, there is no backyard thug tactics, BOXING. The Russian never displayed any boxing skills, at least not like Drago did. Boxers are trained to evade and slip punches from other boxers, so dodging the Russian's punches would be child splay for Drago. The first time Drago lands a 2000 psi punch, the Russian will crumble.

Thread starter specified itit a boxing match, BTW.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah because Drago was known for his dodging skills. Doesn't matter what type of match it is you can't win if you lack the strength to hurt your opponent. Drago goes down when Russian closes the space and hits him.

You also have no proof that Drago could hurt him.

Rogue Jedi
2150 psi.................proof.

Wei Phoenix
2150 psi.................proof.

Speculation actually. Rocky was able to draw blood from him with punches. Rocky is probably stronger than Frank but that doesn't necessarily put him at hurting Russian levels. Are you saying that if I were to hit Drago across the face with pipes and wrenches then he would feel no pain?

omgchos
Whichever way you look at it, the russian had too much durability to be the loser in this fight. If rocky beat him, then the russian is deffinetly the winner in this fight.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Speculation actually. Rocky was able to draw blood from him with punches. Rocky is probably stronger than Frank but that doesn't necessarily put him at hurting Russian levels. Are you saying that if I were to hit Drago across the face with pipes and wrenches then he would feel no pain? Yes, I am saying that if you hit Drago across the face with pipes and wrenches he would feel no pain. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Russian wasnt near Dragos speed, you cant hit what you cant catch.

No pipes and wrenches in a BOXING MATCH. A BOXING MATCH is two guys fighting using BOXING SKILLS. The Russian has NO BOXING SKILLS.

Trained Drago, throwing 2150psi punches will KILL the Russian in a BOXING MATCH.

Wei Phoenix
Yes, I am saying that if you hit Drago across the face with pipes and wrenches he would feel no pain. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Russian wasnt near Dragos speed, you cant hit what you cant catch.

No pipes and wrenches in a BOXING MATCH. A BOXING MATCH is two guys fighting using BOXING SKILLS. The Russian has NO BOXING SKILLS.

Trained Drago, throwing 2150psi punches will KILL the Russian in a BOXING MATCH.

Well Drago would feel pain if you hit him with objects across the face.

They are in an alley, there isn't much room to run in an alley.

Do you think that I am saying that Russian needs these weapons to win or he would use them? Russian only brought weapons in when Frank used them on him.

crylaugh An average boxer punches at 750 psi, drago tripels that, yeah, SUPERHUMAN.

No Peak. I don't think you know what superhuman is. Spider-Man has superhuman strength. Drago doesn't.

Rogue Jedi
And I dont think you really comprehend how much 2150 psi is. Do you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.