If you were a Predator......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
And you landed on a planet seeking the ultimate hunt, which movie character would you choose to hunt?

Bear in mind that the hunted can use any and all weapons they used in their movies, but you may choose any planet to hunt them on.

You are fully armed with all weapons shown in the Predator movies.

Placidity
I would go big if I was a predator.

Probably the Hulk in the jungle.

Sadako of Girth
Hunting McClane'd be a fairly good way to either prove yourself to your fellow Predators, (or to kill yourself) of course.

Hunted in New York on a day where he has no hangover, but is really pissed having just finished rowing with the family over a cataclysmic results of a trip to Disneyworld (Like a Grizzwald's family vacation but with more death and bleeding..)

On such a day. That'd be a fight I'd pay to see.

Placidity
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Hunting McClane'd be a fairly good way to either prove yourself to your fellow Predators, (or to kill yourself) of course.

Hunted in New York on a day where he has no hangover, but is really pissed having just finished rowing with the family over a cataclysmic results of a trip to Disneyworld (Like a Grizzwald's family vacation but with more death and bleeding..)

On such a day. That'd be a fight I'd pay to see.

Actually, theres an honour code. No killing of weaklings. But I guess you don't have to follow it, cause this is a what would you do scenario.

Sadako of Girth
Luckily McClane wouldnt follow it, leaving him free to kick the predator's ass..

Any opponent defeated by Old Man Murtaugh should fall easily under the power of a McClanian assault.

Ergo: Itd be a challenge.

Placidity
Luckily McClane wouldnt follow it, leaving him free to kick the predator's ass..

Any opponent defeated by Old Man Murtaugh should fall easily under the power of a McClanian assault.

Ergo: Itd be a challenge.

You seriously don't think it was PIS that the Pred lost to that fool?

The stuffs from AvP should be kind of ass-kicking a pred should be dishing out.

Sadako of Girth
Weak Predator 2 should have had the predator winning.

Placidity
Weak Predator 2 should have had the predator winning.

wat

Rogue Jedi
I think Riddick, on Crematoria, as Riddick and the others are running for the hangar, trying to stay ahead of the sunlight.

Impediment
That hot baby sitter from the re-make of The Amityville Horror.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Placidity
wat

Predator 2's ending was weakened by the fact that the Predator lost to Murtaugh.

Robtard
I would go big if I was a predator.

Probably the Hulk in the jungle.

Suicide mission for the Predator.

Lušh
John preston laughing out loud

As a predator, I'd want to go after the Ninja turtles (The new cgi one)

After im done making turtle necks, i'd head towards oregon to kill Hallam (The hunted)

Robtard
I think Spider-man in NY would be a good target, though that Spider-sense would negate my best weapon, the camo.

Probably hunt Jedi, not the upper guys though.

Rogue Jedi
Good choice.

jaden101
Morpheus in the matrix.
V in the London underground.

I'd also agree with Riddick but i'd do it on the wreck of an old large spaceship.

I'd also agree on some of the lower ranking Jedi.

Rogue Jedi
V? NICE.

XanatosForever
Dr. Manhattan...>.>

Lušh
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Dr. Manhattan...>.> idiot

I'd like to take out Rambo, Agent K and Agent J (Men in black)

Daredevil would be an interesting fight also

Dr Will Hatch
Dr Doom

Rogue Jedi
Alice from Resident Evil.

XanatosForever

Lušh
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Obvious joke post is obvious. The bashing necessary? erm

In seriousness, I think Il Duce from Boondock Saints would make a good target. lol, i figured it was with the ">.>" face

(I call everyone an idiot, its the only name i like using)

Rogue Jedi
Ill Duce? Dude he'd last maybe five seconds.

XanatosForever

Rogue Jedi
Rambo, in the Vietnamese jungle, armed with his bow and knife, is a good choice.

Riddick on Crematoria is second best laughing out loud

Seriously.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
Suicide mission for the Predator.

Nar, I would take the Hulk down.

Rogue Jedi
Hulk smash grab alien rectum.

Placidity
No, I would only hunt during the night in stealth mode and from afar. He'll never see me.

Rogue Jedi
How does one kill the Hulk?

Placidity
Well I had Norton's Hulk in mind, and that version didn't show a healing factor.

So theres a few ways. I could use the discus from Predator 2, that pretty much slices anything on the Hulk to get a critical hit or maybe a decap. Then I would impale him with my spear. Then repeatedly blast him with my plasma cannon.

If I manage to KO him for awhile, I'll put my bomb in his mouth and set it for enough time for me to get out.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How does one kill the Hulk?

"One does not simply" kill the Hulk.

Robtard
Well I had Norton's Hulk in mind, and that version didn't show a healing factor.

So theres a few ways. I could use the discus from Predator 2, that pretty much slices anything on the Hulk to get a critical hit or maybe a decap. Then I would impale him with my spear. Then repeatedly blast him with my plasma cannon.

If I manage to KO him for awhile, I'll put my bomb in his mouth and set it for enough time for me to get out.

He did, was just very subtle.

Considering what the Hulk shrugged off, it's questionable if those weapons would do more than superficial damage.

dadudemon
He did, was just very subtle.

Considering what the Hulk shrugged off, it's questionable if those weapons would do more than superficial damage.

Robtard, I watched the movie again, for a 3rd time (a very very rare thing for me) and it does not show a healing factor.

Hulk keeps the very same injuries from the college campus scene as he does when he brings Betty to the cave. Same exact injuries, which is hours later. No healing, whatsoever. Yes, one of the reasons I watched it, on Blu-ray, no less, was to see if Hulk really had a healling factor.

The closest to anything resembling it is the bleeding stopping abruptly from one scene to the next when Abomination stabbed hulk with his Elbow spikes. I would attribute that to CG continuity errors. (They figured it wouldn't be noticed by very many...so they didn't waste the time it took to incorporate the difficult to animate fluid on Hulk's body.)

Robtard
I'd have to watch it again to point out all the subtleties.

Dude, him not bleeding out from a huge and deep stab into in chest would be one of those subtleties, he bleed at first then it stopped and by the time he jumps away, the hole is somewhat puckered up (ie closing). For you to arbitrarily claim "CGI errors" is silly.

Rogue Jedi
puckered up hole haermm

Robtard
puckered up hole haermm

The Hulk's anus could potentially put out an unlimited amount of clamping force, so I'd think twice before you went up in in.

Rogue Jedi
Predator versus Nightcrawler?

Robtard
Predator versus Nightcrawler?

Be a good fight, if NC could avoid the first stealth attack (or not be seriously impaired from it) and lock-in on the Predator, his TP would destroy the fool.

Watching "Deadliest Warrior", damn decent show. You can watch it online too it seems. It's Samurai Vs Viking tonight, last week was Apache Vs Gladiator. http://www.spike.com/show/31082

Rogue Jedi
Wonder how Wolverine would fair.

Robtard
Wonder how Wolverine would fair.

Predator would pound Wolverine with his long range blades and canon, taking Wolverine down in a smoking bloody mess. Predator would come in to collect his prize, by then Wolverine's HF has kicked in enough to make him battle ready and the last thing the Predator hears would be 'snikt, snikt'.

Rogue Jedi
yes And "Bub."

Placidity
I thought this was what we would do as a Predator, therefore, we wouldn't make mistakes like getting close to Wolverine without making sure we've f'ed him up considerably first.

Robtard
Then all you could do is attack from a distance until your ammo run out, cause that HF is top notch and you can't break him into pieces with that adamantium skeleton he sports.

Placidity
Then all you could do is attack from a distance until your ammo run out, cause that HF is top notch and you can't break him into pieces with that adamantium skeleton he sports.

You could knock him out though. Impale him several times so he's in too much agony to fight back etc. And I'm sure I could knock him out cold for quite a while before my plasma cannon "runs out". Then you could try tie him up and drown him, bury him alive, throw him in a volcano etc.

Robtard
I believe this is a "who would you hunt as a Predator", not "who can you knock out and run away from for a win."

I don't think Predator's employ 'tying up and drowning' or 'dropping their prey into volcanoes' as part of their hunting practices. Volcano was a funny touch though.

Placidity
I believe this is a "who would you hunt as a Predator", not "who can you knock out and run away from for a win."

I don't think Predator's employ 'tying up and drowning' or 'dropping their prey into volcanoes' as part of their hunting practices. Volcano was a funny touch though.

Yea, I know. I wouldn't pick Wolverine in the first place. But just wanted to point out, if we were the Pred, you could take down Wolvy if you really wanted to.

Also, I wouldn't be able to take his skull out as a trophy laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi

I don't think Predator's employ 'tying up and drowning' or 'dropping their prey into volcanoes' as part of their hunting practices. Volcano was a funny touch though. Indeed haermm

jaden101
I think that acid goo stuff they use in AvPII would be sufficient to kill Wolverine once he was knocked out. The prize would then be a lovely Adamantium skeleton.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
I think that acid goo stuff they use in AvPII would be sufficient to kill Wolverine once he was knocked out. The prize would then be a lovely Adamantium skeleton.

Possibly, considering the HF doesn't counter it, as Wolverine's HF was most impressive when Phoenix was disintegrating flesh down to the bone in X3 and he grew it all back within seconds. So it's questionable.

Predator would have to KO him from a distance then move in with the quickness and apply the acid before Wolverine recovers and cuts off his arms and legs.

Personally, I see my original scenario as being the most likely outcome, Pred taking him down, then moving in and getting a surprise skewering for his troubles.

Rogue Jedi
I can imagine the look on Pred's face when he is beeding out. "What the hell are you...."

Mindset
I'd hunt Ghandi or Charlie Chaplin.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Lušh
I can imagine the look on Pred's face when he is beeding out. "What the hell are you...." drylaugh

dadudemon
I'd have to watch it again to point out all the subtleties.

Dude, him not bleeding out from a huge and deep stab into in chest would be one of those subtleties, he bleed at first then it stopped and by the time he jumps away, the hole is somewhat puckered up (ie closing). For you to arbitrarily claim "CGI errors" is silly.

Not at all considering Hulk kept the gaping wounds and scratches all over his body, hours later, in the cave scene.

Fact is, they incorporated Hulk's healing little to at not all in the movie.

And, no, there's no puckering.

And to attribute the only thing scene in the film as almost a healing factor is nothing sort of justifying PIS.

Rogue Jedi

Darth Martin
Spider-Man

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful a Pred would ever touch Spidey.

Placidity
Yea, Spidey-sense would own you. Then your only suprise attack advantage is gone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.