Deadpool VS Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
They both have their standard equipment.
Punisher has his symbiote suit.

Who wins?

Trackz
punisher might be able to take the majority, wouldn't the suit make him more durable than deadpool?

Battlehammer
pure durability maybe, in damage soak not even closes

srankmissingnin
I'm actually thinking Frank could take the majority even sans symbiot. Current Wade's healing factor is sad, he's been downed a more then a few times by gun fire in Way's new run.

And remember, Punisher's beaten 'Pool before without a huge advantage like the symbiot.

sad

Juk3n
...SPITE!!!

The person i want to win doesn't get the clear majority. Reported for not putting Deadpool in a 10/10 win situation.

jesserw21
witout the suit i dont really see punisher beatin wade in any way.........

Survivor19
You're not right.

In their first encounter Wade was filled by bullets while talking and left for dead.
In second Castle KO'd him by drowning and hanged him on chains.

So... Castle can win with guns and chainsaws and even without suit.

But since Wade is no less badass, i give him 6/10, if prepared. He does crazy things with prep... like dropping piano on Logan etc. )

Trackz
Originally posted by Survivor19
You're not right.

In their first encounter Wade was filled by bullets while talking and left for dead.

But since Wade is no less badass, i give him 6/10, if prepared. He does crazy things with prep... like dropping piano on Logan etc. ) he doesn't have prep though and punisher has the suit

snoopdogg
Deadpool.

Enyalus
Much as I love Wade, gotta go with Punisher here.

snoopdogg
Oh Sh!t, just realized Punisher has a power-up.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm actually thinking Frank could take the majority even sans symbiot. Current Wade's healing factor is sad, he's been downed a more then a few times by gun fire in Way's new run.

And remember, Punisher's beaten 'Pool before without a huge advantage like the symbiot.

sad iirc Deadpool wasn't trying to hurt Punisher in their past encounters.

And how is current Wade's healing factor sad? It has only happened twice, and one time he was shot in the head.

snoopdogg
Getting shot in the head should put anybody down if only temporary regardless of how good their healing factor is imo.

StiltmanFTW
I agree.

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Getting shot in the head should put anybody down if only temporary regardless of how good their healing factor is imo. Yup, that's why I don't see how Wade's healing factor is any different.

Mindset
Looking back Wade was trying to kill Punisher, and he could have multiple times but, he was either too busy talking or getting interrupted by other people.

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
Looking back Wade was trying to kill Punisher, and he could have multiple times but, he was either too busy talking or getting interrupted by other people. isnt that a part of his CIS?

Mindset
Talking, yes, getting interrupted from killing him on 2 occasions by other people, no.

Ptr_Grifin
You're not right.

But since Wade is no less badass, i give him 6/10, if prepared. He does crazy things with prep... like dropping piano on Logan etc. )

Do you know issue #'s for all of these?

Better yet, does anyone know all of the issues they have fought in?

Trackz
maybe in suicide kings, I know punisher is supposed to appear.

Phantom Zone
iirc Deadpool wasn't trying to hurt Punisher in their past encounters.

How did you get that impression?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Trackz
maybe in suicide kings, I know punisher is supposed to appear.
They'll probably fight next issue, yeah.

Phantom Zone
Looking back Wade was trying to kill Punisher, and he could have multiple times but, he was either too busy talking or getting interrupted by other people.

Think that might have been their last fights however its unlikely this would happen with current Punisher. Anyway with the suit he stomps.

snoopdogg
I'd like to see scans of all of their fights.

Phantom Zone
I'd like to see scans of all of their fights.

LOL so would I. I think Punisher punked him in their first fight and in the last two it kinda looked DP had the advantage with Punisher winning with some luck.

Some writer make Punisher seem slower when it comes to street levelers like DP due to his lack of bullet dodging feats.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Some writer make Punisher seem slower when it comes to street levelers like DP due to his lack of bullet dodging feats. And his lack of being as fast.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mekrob
And his lack of being as fast.

Hes actually got lots of fast feats just not as flashy and as many as DD and others.

He dodges bullets but its a lot easier and less impressive because he uses a gun

Badabing
Originally posted by Juk3n
...SPITE!!!

The person i want to win doesn't get the clear majority. Reported for not putting Deadpool in a 10/10 win situation. laughing out loud

Mekrob
Hes actually got lots of fast feats just not as flashy and as many as DD and others.

He dodges bullets but its a lot easier and less impressive because he uses a gun But he's not as fast as DP.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mekrob
But he's not as fast as DP.

No he isnt.

ares834
Deadpool wins every fight beacuse he can break the third wall.

Mekrob
Originally posted by ares834
Deadpool wins every fight beacuse he can break the third wall. ...

lol

Original Smurph
Originally posted by ares834
Deadpool wins every fight beacuse he can break the third wall. lawl... i should sig this some time.

Mindset
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Do you know issue #'s for all of these?

Better yet, does anyone know all of the issues they have fought in? I only know of Deadpool 54 and 55

Mindset
Think that might have been their last fights however its unlikely this would happen with current Punisher. Anyway with the suit he stomps. You realize DP has had much better feats from Cable and Deadpool, than in DEadpool, right?

What did he do with the suit that makes him stomp?

LOL so would I. I think Punisher punked him in their first fight and in the last two it kinda looked DP had the advantage with Punisher winning with some luck.

Some writer make Punisher seem slower when it comes to street levelers like DP due to his lack of bullet dodging feats.

How many fights have they had?

That and the fact that he is physically inferior.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Deadpool caves Punisher's head.

Survivor19
In Suicide kings 2 first page of preview, first panel: Castle has DP on ropes and proceed to beat shit outta him.

Since writers couldn't provide a legitimate way to get them into such a position, i'll go with DP 20/10.

Mindset
Suicide Kings?

edit: nevermind

Phantom Zone
You realize DP has had much better feats from Cable and Deadpool, than in DEadpool, right?

Nope but surely they cant be that amazing.

What did he do with the suit that makes him stomp?

Its not what he did but what hes done without it.

How many fights have they had?

I think 3.

That and the fact that he is physically inferior.

Doesnt prove anything. He stalemated Kraven The Hunter (after fighting Tiger Shark, Mandrill and running from Gargolye and Swarm and then blacking out), beaten Tiger Shark and part of the fight was underwater. Also managed to tackledown Rampage (Stu Clark in exoskeleton) and get the advantage in combat and that was after getting shot in the leg. Stu Clark has some impressive showings

Trackz
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/972/972754/deadpool-suicide-kings-20090414023205215.jpg

Mindset
Nope but surely they cant be that amazing.

Its not what he did but what hes done without it.

I think 3.

Doesnt prove anything. He stalemated Kraven The Hunter (after fighting Tiger Shark, Mandrill and running from Gargolye and Swarm and then blacking out), beaten Tiger Shark and part of the fight was underwater. Also managed to tackledown Rampage (Stu Clark in exoskeleton) and get the advantage in combat and that was after getting shot in the leg. Stu Clark has some impressive showings Yup, they're amazing.

Yea...anyway, what has he done with it?

Do you know which comics these fights have taken place in?

I don't see what your last paragraph has to do with what I wrote...maybe look back and see what I was replying to?

Mindset
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/972/972754/deadpool-suicide-kings-20090414023205215.jpg Yup, one out of context scan erm

But I'm sure you'll say you were just posting it to be posting it, not as actual proof.

Survivor19
What context?

There was no context.
The comic began with DP on ropes, and Castle pummeling him

Funny thing. DD > Castle, Castle (as they wanna say) > DP, DP legitimately beat DD in the contest of Champions...

Mindset
You've read a comic that hasn't come out yet?

kgkg
You've read a comic that hasn't come out yet? From the preview of Suicide Kings 2

Mindset
Yea, which is why I said it was one out of context scan.

Unless the preview showed the entire comic.

kgkg
Yea, which is why I said it was one out of context scan.

Unless the preview showed the entire comic. Your are correct it did not.

Well the preview can be seen here:
http://comics.ign.com/articles/972/972754p1.html

Trackz
Yup, one out of context scan erm

But I'm sure you'll say you were just posting it to be posting it, not as actual proof. the preview gave their entire fight. it ended with Punisher being KO'd by daredevil. Punisher has a lot of new gadgets.

Mindset
Lol, so like i said, it was out of context, from your scan it appeared he just beat him in hth, when actually he had Doc Ock-like tentacle/or Scorpion tail and some electrocuting whip gadget.

And it wasn't the entire fight, unless the fight starts with Punisher already choking him with his tentacles.

Survivor19
I'm very afraid that's exactly the case.

Mindset
Which would still be irrelevant to this thread since Punisher had prep, which is why he had those weapons.

And no, that's not how the fight started.

Ptr_Grifin
That preview seems all over the place and somewhat out of order. Last issue, DP was just framed and Punisher was gearing up.

BTW, does anyone know the issues when DP fought DD and Punisher?

Battlehammer
what the hell was all the shit punisher had

Mekrob
Was that Constrictor's whip?

Trackz
Lol, so like i said, it was out of context, from your scan it appeared he just beat him in hth, when actually he had Doc Ock-like tentacle/or Scorpion tail and some electrocuting whip gadget.

And it wasn't the entire fight, unless the fight starts with Punisher already choking him with his tentacles. it wasn't out of context, I just posted the end of the fight...how would Punisher take off both of Deadpool arms with hand-to-hand?

anyway punishers standard equipment is very ambiguous, with the stuff he packs now, he could give deadpool a fight without prep. With the venom suit, I see punisher taking the majority.

Mindset
It was out of context because you post one scan out of the fight where he only has a sword, neglecting to show that he used other hi tech weaponry in order to get Deadpool in the position he is in...get it?

No, it's not ambiguous, his standard equipment is what we see him usually having, which doesn't include those weapons he used against Deadpool.

What did he do with the venom suit?

snoopdogg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/972/972754/deadpool-suicide-kings-20090414023205215.jpg Did Punisher just beat the sh!t out of Deadpool there?

iceman24567
Punisher had insane gear.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by iceman24567
Punisher had insane gear. I see.

Mindset
I don't think you do.

snoopdogg
I don't think you do. I just looked at the scan posted, then I saw the whole preview.

Mindset
You want a cookie?

uhuh

Ptr_Grifin
I just looked at the scan posted, then I saw the whole preview.

In the preview Deadpool is hanging out of the window with both of his arms attached in one scan, then in the next scan he has one arm cut off and his mask is torn. I don't think the scans are all there up till that last one.

Trackz

And it wasn't the entire fight, unless the fight starts with Punisher already choking him with his tentacles. did yo uread the last suicide kings? did it end with punisher attacking him? and punisher was practically unharmed, and deadpool was missing both of his arms, how would that indicate he had just eat him in hand-to-hand?

Trackz
In the preview Deadpool is hanging out of the window with both of his arms attached in one scan, then in the next scan he has one arm cut off and his mask is torn. I don't think the scans are all there up till that last one. but it's pretty obvious that punisher is owning deadpool, he won't have his equipment but the venom suit should be enough.

Battlehammer
no way venom suit would be enough

Mindset
did yo uread the last suicide kings? did it end with punisher attacking him? and punisher was practically unharmed, and deadpool was missing both of his arms, how would that indicate he had just eat him in hand-to-hand?
Do you at least get why that one scan is out of context w/o posting the other scans, for the love of god, tell me you do?

Trackz
Do you at least get why that one scan is out of context w/o posting the other scans, for the love of god, tell me you do? yes, however the fight was pretty obviously in punishers favor, deadpool didn't seem to challenge him. At the end of the fight punisher is virtually unharmed and Deadpool is bleeding on the floor ad it's obvious because Punisher packed weaponry to bring down deadpool. Nothing mysterious there. Wih the venom suit and standard equipment, Punisher should still be able to take the majority.

Battlehammer
No he souldent , all that suit lets him do is take few extra hits then normal.

Mindset
yes, however the fight was pretty obviously in punishers favor, deadpool didn't seem to challenge him. At the end of the fight punisher is virtually unharmed and Deadpool is bleeding on the floor ad it's obvious because Punisher packed weaponry to bring down deadpool. Nothing mysterious there. Wih the venom suit and standard equipment, Punisher should still be able to take the majority. Duh it was in Punisher's favor, he had prep and tech.

It's not obvious when you post the last scan of the fight neglecting to show the most important parts.

If it's so obvious that Punisher beat Deadpool because of his hi tech weaponry, what is the point of posting the scan, especially since he wont have those weapons in this fight?

His standard equipment is guns, now just add the Venom suit...now again, what has the venom suit done?

I'm shaking my head at you, don't make me wag my finger too.

Battlehammer
Duh it was in Punisher's favor, he had prep and tech.

It's not obvious when you post the last scan of the fight neglecting to show the most important parts.

If it's so obvious that Punisher beat Deadpool because of his hi tech weaponry, what is the point of posting the scan, especially since he wont have those weapons in this fight?

His standard equipment is guns, now just add the Venom suit...now again, what has the venom suit done?

I'm shaking my head at you, don't make me wag my finger too.
super strength, enhanced durability with some regneration thrown in. also could form guns I beieve

Trackz
Duh it was in Punisher's favor, he had prep and tech.

I'm shaking my head at you, don't make me wag my finger too. with the venom suit he can generate his own weaponry and he has a strength advantage (he can also take more damage)

Ptr_Grifin
Wait a minute! What Venom suit are we talking about here? I remember that he had a, ripoff, of the Venom suit in a Civil War book. Cannon to 616 Marvel. I don't remember it being able to make guns and things. I think it eventually "broke" and he defeated his skrull opponent(s) without it somehow. It's been a while sense I read that issue though.

Then there was the What If? comic where he actually got the symbiote. Where he did create guns and was able to, I think, fly.

Battlehammer
He could make guns I am pritty sure. also it was a WWH tie in and he was fighting aliens, but not skrulls.

what if your refferring to is a mini I believe, punisher was given powers from an angle and could make any gun he wont come out of his stomach or some shit lol

Trackz
Wait a minute! What Venom suit are we talking about here? I remember that he had a, ripoff, of the Venom suit in a Civil War book. Cannon to 616 Marvel. I don't remember it being able to make guns and things. I think it eventually "broke" and he defeated his skrull opponent(s) without it somehow. It's been a while sense I read that issue though.

Then there was the What If? comic where he actually got the symbiote. Where he did create guns and was able to, I think, fly. he wasnt fighting skrulls, the fight is in his respect thread, he was able to create guns, heal wounds, and it gave him a huge strength boost.

Mindset
What's a huge strength boost?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He could make guns I am pritty sure. also it was a WWH tie in and he was fighting aliens, but not skrulls.

what if your refferring to is a mini I believe, punisher was given powers from an angle and could make any gun he wont come out of his stomach or some shit lol

Ah, you're right on the top part.

There was a What If? where Frank was possessed by the Venom Symbiote. He was kind of manipulated by it at first, then he gained control over it. I remember that the suit actually created a gun. He didn't hold it in his hand, but it was basically above his wrist and he was able to fire it. I remember seeing him create wings as well.

Battlehammer
maybe. I know there a mini were punisher brought back by an angle and he gains all theses crazy powers

Trackz
What's a huge strength boost? he went hant-to-hand with a large alien, and ripped his arm off.

Ptr_Grifin
maybe. I know there a mini were punisher brought back by an angle and he gains all theses crazy powers

Is that a Charlie render like the ones from SF 4?

SuperiorTech
Bug:

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0641/PWJ_12_DCP_0029.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0974/PWJ_12_DCP_0031.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0274/PWJ_12_DCP_0033.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0683/PWJ_12_DCP_0034.jpg

SuperiorTech
Venom Suit:

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0651/PWJ_12_DCP_0037.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0429/PWJ_12_DCP_0039.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0839/PWJ_12_DCP_0040.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0238/PWJ_12_DCP_0041.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0141/PWJ_12_DCP_0043.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0541/PWJ_12_DCP_0045.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0842/PWJ_12_DCP_0046.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0739/PWJ_12_DCP_0047.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0148/PWJ_12_DCP_0048.jpg

Battlehammer
Is that a Charlie render like the ones from SF 4?
Not sure. I think it might be fromt he comic. wait charlies in street fighter 4, he suposes to be dead.

Ptr_Grifin
Not sure. I think it might be fromt he comic. wait charlies in street fighter 4, he suposes to be dead.

No, he's not in SF 4. That render seems to be done just like the custom ones for SF 4. Although Gile has an alternate costume that is like Charlie's. I saw your sig and thought maybe there was some sort of DLC or something.

I'm still not sure who I want to give the majority for the fight. That suit did have an impressive showing. Deadpool could overload it though. Maybe long enough to deal a final blow.

Battlehammer
deadpool could easily over load it plus we dont even know how good that guy frank beat was

Ptr_Grifin
deadpool could easily over load it plus we dont even know how good that guy frank beat was

Thats somewhat what I was thinking. Deadpool carries grenades and I would assume those could deal a huge blow to the suit. Eventually wearing it down and Deadpool could finish off the remains. But this is the Punisher in that suit. Frank's got more experience and can keep his head on his shoulders, metaphorically. That alien did rush into the fight and didn't know who the Punisher was.

Overall, Deadpool should be the better hand to hand fighter, and without the suit, DP is far stronger than Frank.

Trackz
deadpool could easily over load it plus we dont even know how good that guy frank beat was its not about how good he was, its about the strength and healing he acquired, and it took a horde of aliens to overload the suit, and it was still functioning, how would deadpool manage to do it?

Kazenji
Easily Deadpool...

Trackz
Thats somewhat what I was thinking. Deadpool carries grenades and I would assume those could deal a huge blow to the suit. Eventually wearing it down and Deadpool could finish off the remains. But this is the Punisher in that suit. Frank's got more experience and can keep his head on his shoulders, metaphorically. That alien did rush into the fight and didn't know who the Punisher was.

Overall, Deadpool should be the better hand to hand fighter, and without the suit, DP is far stronger than Frank. ...doesnt matter whos stronger without the suit, frank is stronger with it.

Ptr_Grifin
...doesnt matter whos stronger without the suit, frank is stronger with it.

The strength comment was mainly posted because of that preview where, I think, someone was suggesting Frank might have beaten Deadpool hand to hand. Deadpool is also a master swordsman. That superhuman strength will come in handy when he is trying to cut Frank down to size.

Trackz
The strength comment was mainly posted because of that preview where, I think, someone was suggesting Frank might have beaten Deadpool hand to hand. Deadpool is also a master swordsman. That superhuman strength will come in handy when he is trying to cut Frank down to size. no one insinuated punisher beat deadpool in hand-to-hand, I don't see deadpools sword prowess helping him here. The suit would take care of any wounds done by the sword quickly and easily. meanwhile, punisher can generate pretty much any weapon he can think of.

Ptr_Grifin
no one insinuated punisher beat deadpool in hand-to-hand, I don't see deadpools sword prowess helping him here. The suit would take care of any wounds done by the sword quickly and easily. meanwhile, punisher can generate pretty much any weapon he can think of.

A sword can do more than cut. It can also impale. that alien only took swipes at Punisher. Deadpool could throw a grenade and then impale him when the suit peals back due to the explosion. Or Deadpool could cut a limb off when the suit retracts. Deadpool can tank most attacks with a laugh. Unless Punisher shoots DP in the head, DP takes the fight.

Trackz
A sword can do more than cut. It can also impale. that alien only took swipes at Punisher. Deadpool could throw a grenade and then impale him when the suit peals back due to the explosion. Or Deadpool could cut a limb off when the suit retracts. Deadpool can tank most attacks with a laugh. Unless Punisher shoots DP in the head, DP takes the fight. ...and punishers supposed to sit back while all of this happens...punisher has shown himself more than enough to handle deadpool, if deadpool was fast enough to do all of this to punisher, punisher would've have been able to gain the upper hand in a majority of their fights.

...Punisher could always light him on fire, and shots to vital organs still cause deadpool harm.

Ptr_Grifin
...and punishers supposed to sit back while all of this happens...punisher has shown himself more than enough to handle deadpool, if deadpool was fast enough to do all of this to punisher, punisher would've have been able to gain the upper hand in a majority of their fights.

Punisher won't be able to help it when a grenade explodes in his face. When that alien slashed at Frank, he hesitated and the suit pealed back then reformed healing him. During that time DP could easily cause the same damage that you claim Frank could do to DP.

...Punisher could always light him on fire, and shots to vital organs still cause deadpool harm.

Which brings up a good point. If that suit is like Venom's, is it also vulnerable to fire? Deadpool could also lite Frank on fire. That area is a two way street. But Deadpool would heal faster from the effects of being burned over Punisher.

Battlehammer
actaully punisher current equiptment is pritty crazy

Trackz
Punisher won't be able to help it when a grenade explodes in his face. When that alien slashed at Frank, he hesitated and the suit pealed back then reformed healing him. During that time DP could easily cause the same damage that you claim Frank could do to DP.

Which brings up a good point. If that suit is like Venom's, is it also vulnerable to fire? Deadpool could also lite Frank on fire. That area is a two way street. But Deadpool would heal faster from the effects of being burned over Punisher. it hasn't stated to be, and deadpool has been handled by punisher before, In this fight Punisher is better armed, has a healing factor and no CIS to hold him back, if deadpool got to close punisher could literally rip him in two.

Mindset
Why doesn't Frank have CIS?

Kazenji
Because he has'nt payed the electricity bill.

Survivor19
Sorry, but othing will help Castle afainst not-bound-by-CIS Wade. Admit it.

Phantom Zone
Yup, they're amazing.

Wanna elaborate?

Yea...anyway, what has he done with it?

Somebodies psoted scans.

Do you know which comics these fights have taken place in?

I could find out and maybe post it later.

I don't see what your last paragraph has to do with what I wrote...maybe look back and see what I was replying to?

Im pointing out Punisher has stalemated and beaten superior opponents.

Why are you assuming hes going to be fast enough?

Which brings up a good point. If that suit is like Venom's, is it also vulnerable to fire? Deadpool could also lite Frank on fire. That area is a two way street. But Deadpool would heal faster from the effects of being burned over Punisher.

It was based on Venom that doesnt mean it has the same weaknesses.

Battlehammer

It was based on Venom that doesnt mean it has the same weaknesses.

He doesent really need to be, the suit was done after the battle. Wade could easily push it to it limit with the fire power he has, like granade and so on. also how do we know he wont die if bullets hit him? I mean he still got slashed from that alien even with the suit.

true there no way to tell I would doubt it though. since the suit I dont believe was a living beining like Vemom is

Phantom Zone
He doesent really need to be, the suit was done after the battle. Wade could easily push it to it limit with the fire power he has, like granade and so on. also how do we know he wont die if bullets hit him? I mean he still got slashed from that alien even with the suit.

Heres the thing he wasnt wearing Kevlar undearneath the suit. With just kevlar hes taken a grenade to the chest and been fine and can take numerous gunshots with it, add the suit and he could probably just walk into Wade.

Bare in mind that alien was at least class 10 so his claw would possibly do more damage than Wade could.

true there no way to tell I would doubt it though. since the suit I dont believe was a living beining like Vemom is

Agreed.

Trackz
Why doesn't Frank have CIS? his CIS doesn't work against him like deadpool's does.

Trackz
Sorry, but othing will help Castle afainst not-bound-by-CIS Wade. Admit it. ...deadpool is CIS bound....

Ptr_Grifin

Deadpool has enhanced speed and strength. I'm not saying Deadpool wins every time. I'm just trying to list ways he can pull off a win. Almost everything that other guy has said in light of Punisher seems to be a valid way Punisher can win. I'm not retorting those, or at least I don't think I am. I might have when I said Deadpool could walk off most injuries with a laugh.
It was based on Venom that doesnt mean it has the same weaknesses. The guy that made it said it is practically exactly like Venom. With the exception that it can't "refresh" itself indefinitely. It wouldn't be a bad assumption that it could have a weakness to fire. I guess that could go either way.

Also, Deadpool seems to carry a high explosive weapon with him alot of times, like a rocket launcher.

Mindset
his CIS doesn't work against him like deadpool's does. Ok, so he has CIS.

Trackz
Ok, so he has CIS. unless otherwise stated by the OP, all characters do.

Mindset
Right

Phantom Zone
Deadpool has enhanced speed and strength. I'm not saying Deadpool wins every time. I'm just trying to list ways he can pull off a win. Almost everything that other guy has said in light of Punisher seems to be a valid way Punisher can win. I'm not retorting those, or at least I don't think I am. I might have when I said Deadpool could walk off most injuries with a laugh.

Ok

The guy that made it said it is practically exactly like Venom.

Im not sure if he said that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.