Tenebrous & Aegis vs. Odin & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Match set and Go.

Stipulations;
Rune King Thor
Odin w/Odin Force & Destroyer Armor.

Utrigita
hmmmmmmmmmm

Probably Tenebrous and Aegis, Galactus after all considered each of them a greater thread then Post Recton Beyonder in his incarnation as Maker and he could from what I understand reverse the Universe ore something like that with ease, crushing the universe in the progress.

Enyalus
Team One.

Tenebrous stalemating a pretty powerful version of Galactus (throughout that arc), and Aegis being roughly equal should give be enough to say they're powerful enough to take down Team Two.

KillAll
got links and pics of aegis and tenebrous? bio's would be ok.

Warlord
T & A

Utrigita
Originally posted by KillAll
got links and pics of aegis and tenebrous? bio's would be ok.

http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=annihilationsilversurfeyg7.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=atzl3wh8.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/my.php?image=annihilationsilversurfebm0.jpg

Harbinger
I thought Galactus was hungry when he fought T&A?

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Harbinger
I thought Galactus was hungry when he fought T&A?

There's some confusion surrounding the exact situation. Andy Schmidt (then-editor for the annihilation crossover) elaborated on the issue on cbr forums in the question and answer thread.

The answer he gave (and it's also in the opening editorial summary in one of the annihilation comics, forget which one) was that while not explicitly depicted in the comic, the whole point of T&A aligning themselves with Thanos was that Thanos could give them some added prep and a degree of surprise, enabling T & A to catch Galactus "off guard."

I'm guessing that because the battle was on a planet, they surprised Galactus as he was about to feed to prepare himself for the coming battle, only they did a pre-emptive strike. That's my speculation of course, but i think it's logical given what schmidt said in the question and answer thread.

guy222
Andy is a good guy. Answered all of my questions

T&A FTW

Hopefully, my friend...Galactus stomps BRB

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222
Andy is a good guy. Answered all of my questions

T&A FTW

Hopefully, my friend...Galactus stomps BRB

heh. I wonder what BRB's "plan" is that will make G afraid. Anything less than a CCU or somehow tricking G and a group of celestials to come to blows with each other would be terrible.

Mekrob
I have a feeling that that series will make Galactus look like shit...

nimbus006
Not to be a smart ass or anything, but isn't the existence of King Thor and Odin w/ the Odin Force kind of impossible?

I'm just curious.

id369
Originally posted by nimbus006
Not to be a smart ass or anything, but isn't the existence of King Thor and Odin w/ the Odin Force kind of impossible?

I'm just curious. I will be a bigger smart ass. Does it matter? this is KMC not Marvel Comic productions. We go about with the idea that both can utilize the Force to its full capacity.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mekrob

thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mekrob

I doubt it.

Tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.