Kidnap!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



AC/DC'S_LVR
if you could kidnap someone, who would it be?shifty

Luh
not you

Luh
but seriously stoned

i dont want to go to jail

~Wlshy~
sid awehawe

Slay

Quincy
MG


And I'd make her watch ALL the JACK episodes OVER and OVER and OVER until she can't help but feel he is the best part of the show.

Slay
Originally posted by Quincy
MG


And I'd make her watch ALL the JACK episodes OVER and OVER and OVER until she can't help but feel he is the best part of the show.
You could cockslap her as well.

Quincy
Originally posted by Slay
You could cockslap her as well.

I don't think she's going to appreciate that.

Slay
Originally posted by Quincy
I don't think she's going to appreciate that.
I don't think she's going to appreciate being kidnapped full stop.

Quincy
Originally posted by Slay
I don't think she's going to appreciate being kidnapped full stop.

Originally posted by Quincy
Touch'e Slay.....

Luh
I'll kidnap MG for the cock slap

Rogue Jedi
Are her parents like rich and shit?

Luh
sure RJ

The Grey Fox
"The Writer"? Such a total rip-off of my title.

Rogue Jedi

Silent Abyss
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
if you could kidnap someone, who would it be?shifty

Just kidnap, or is the whole thing a freebie? o.o





















































What? I wanna know what I'm working with. >.>

Wittig
You're all going to hell. laughing

jadeily
Sol Valentine ninja

Rogue Jedi
Chef Boy Ar dee

Scythe
Originally posted by jadeily
Sol Valentine ninja

Second.

Silent Abyss
Meh, I guess... Kitsune Oni. Sorreh, sis, but I gots to kidnap ya. ^-^

Rogue Jedi
Obama.



Wait a sec......



























Excuse me a sec, some guys dressed in black suits just pulled up.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Obama.



Wait a sec......



























Excuse me a sec, some guys dressed in black suits just pulled up.

You're going to a place where you'll wish you were in prison getting ass raped by a guy named Rosita ha-son

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Sol Valentine
Lily

AC/DC'S_LVR
id like to kidnap Osgood whistling
no reason at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.