Kyp Durron - Descendant of Revan & Bastila?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
We all know that Kyp is a titan of the Force and would it surprise anyone if Star Wars decided to name him as the descendant of Revan & Bastila? Assuming that Revan is the father of course. Revan was one of the most powerful Force users in Jedi and Sith history and it wouldn't surprise me at all. Kyp is also one of the most powerful Jedi too. Opinions?

Elite Hunter
No

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
No

R U cereal?

He is obviously their illegitimate love child. Bastilla had a gestation period of lyke 2200000 years and wuz cept in kriogenix 4 most of it.

In all seriousness though, you can't prove that he isn't a descendant of Revan and Bastilla any more than you can prove that Bastilla's child's father isn't Revan.

Slash_KMC
We need a freakin' DNA test. Quickly.

Lord Lucien
Who cares? Could just as easily have been Shmi, or Palpatine's daddy.

Red Nemesis
You don't understand Tangible. You can't prove it wasn't Revan and Bastilla. Go ahead. Try.

Now that you've failed, accept the truth: Kyp is a descendant of Revan.

Lord Lucien
But of course!

Barringer
At least this idea is better than the fanon idea I've encountered that says the Skywalker line is descended from Revan.

Eminence
Whoa! That makes Kyp Durron and Bane, like, thirty-ninth cousins ninety-two times removed, cuz Bane's a descendant of Revan and Bastila, too!

I've honestly never seen someone seize upon a yet to be validated idea and come up with all this.

Wait, scratch that. The "Obama isn't American!" online crowd does it better.

BruceSkywalker
absolutely not

Lord Lucien
So does that make Luke part black?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Eminence
Whoa! That makes Kyp Durron and Bane, like, thirty-ninth cousins ninety-two times removed, cuz Bane's a descendant of Revan and Bastila, too!

I've honestly never seen someone seize upon a yet to be validated idea and come up with all this.

Wait, scratch that. The "Obama isn't American!" online crowd does it better.

Lyke how they cited Wikipedia as a source.

Gets me every time.

Eminence
It hurts my brain a lot.

Actually, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpBzQI_7ez8

Skip to page 9 of the comments, and read what "theRightizright" has to say from there.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Barringer
At least this idea is better than the fanon idea I've encountered that says the Skywalker line is descended from Revan.

God dam, I can't stand those. I hate when Kotor fanboys do that, that's why most kotor fan fiction(and I'm not counting comedy skits either) sucks, they either ridiculously overpower Revan/Exile/True Sith, change Revan's gender to a female to live out some romantic fantasy they had about him (or her in this case) or they make an OC that is stronger than Revan who they made to look uber oh and I wish someone made a decent time travel story cause I haven't had any luck find them.

The best sw fan fiction stories that I've read take place from the PT and beyond,but still use movie, or post ROTJ-LOTF characters, I also dislike hundreds of years in the future stories. Well that's my off topic rant for the day. stick out tongue

DarthLazious
No.

Janus Marius
Maury: Revan, you are not the father!

*Cue rap music and Revan dancing*

Captain REX
Okay, this is ridiculous. There has been absolutely nothing to suggest that Kyp is a descendant of Revan. I'm killing this before people start taking this to Supershadow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.