juggernaut vs lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
current juggernaut vs lobo

who wins here ?

iceman24567
Both current?

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Both current? correct

iceman24567
Juggs better rip off Lobos head and hope he is atleast koed or this fight will never end.

CosmicComet
This one would go on forever...Until they call a truce and leave for a beer and a couple of smokes.

id369
Juggs better K.O. him quick, because Lobo savagery is tied into his strength, and apparently his DEM.

chomperx9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
This one would go on forever...Until they call a truce and leave for a beer and a couple of smokes. they both enjoy kicking some ass for sure and probably wouldnt stop untill someone else gets in there way and interupts the fight. thats when the real fight would start. cause them fighting eachother im sure they would enjoy it to much but yeah it would be a long fight.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by id369
Juggs better K.O. him quick, because Lobo savagery is tied into his strength, and apparently his DEM.

Almost didn't recognize you there.

Enyalus
Cain.

Survivor19
If Lobo can be KOd, and Cain not, why are they even matched?

Until Lobo manages to punch him into orbit, he doesn't win, since ion all the other cases he will come for more... and get more.

So, Cain.

id369
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Almost didn't recognize you there. I am playing around with a new set. I think I am going to stick with this Cronos avy.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Survivor19
If Lobo can be KOd, and Cain not, why are they even matched?

Until Lobo manages to punch him into orbit, he doesn't win, since ion all the other cases he will come for more... and get more.

So, Cain. juggernaut can get knocked out as well hes just one of those dudes that takes a little more than just one push to get knocked out compared to many others that are class 100 strength

Enyalus
Originally posted by chomperx9
juggernaut can get knocked out as well hes just one of those dudes that takes a little more than just one push to get knocked out compared to many others that are class 100 strength
Reeeeally?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Reeeeally? no i just made that up

Enyalus
Originally posted by chomperx9
no i just made that up
ah ha!!! i winz!!!

chomperx9
Originally posted by Enyalus
ah ha!!! i winz!!! congratz clap

Survivor19
No, he can not.

Since we all know Onslaught was out of continuity and didn't happen at all, because it couldn't happen. That, and it was PIS.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stalemate more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.