Team 1 vs. Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

It's Face
Team 1

1. Juggs ( classic)
2. Lobo ( no clones)

Team 2.

1. Kurse ( no Iron weakness)
2. Champ ( with Gem)

iceman24567
Champ needs the Gem to contend to be honest.

It's Face
Originally posted by iceman24567
Champ needs the Gem to contend to be honest.

fine.

iceman24567
Team two has the strength advantage but team one isn't going down easily. Lobo has a crazy healing factor and Juggs is physically invincible team two for the majority anyways.

Enyalus
If Lobo's chain-hook thingy is considered standard equipment (it should be), team one can probably take a split. That hook's iron, or something similar, isn't it? That would take Kurse out.

Champ w/ Gem can slap both Juggernaut and Lobo around, but he's not KOing Cain, so this is probably a draw.

iceman24567
No iron weakness

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
No iron weakness
Thanks a lot, jackass. I didn't want people to know I'm illiterate, but now they do.

Team Two, virtually every time.

guy222
team two

KillAll
if its the champ in his original appearances, he had literally unlimited strength. he was also pretty much indestructable... he wouldnt be able to harm juggernaut but i'm sure juggernaut would get tired of getting batted around.

if its the champion in his later appearances, i doubt he could contend with juggernaut with or without the gem.

i dunno anything about lobo...

Nihilist
Team 2 would prolly pound on juggs for ever.

manx422
team 2

tkitna
Damn good fight that i'd like to see, but I do feel team 2 takes a slight majority as Lobo would be the first to die. Afterwards, the fight might go on for awhile I would say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.