monsters vs aliens (dc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasofisc
Monsters
Frankenstein
Etrigan
Swamp Thing (not god thing or anyother powers then he did orignaly)
Solomon Grundy
General
Doomsday (yes i know some what of an alien but 1 we don't know the race of the kid that sceintist used and 2 doomsday is always considered a monster)

Aliens
Superman
Martian Manhunter
kilowog
Despero
mongul
sinestro

i know there was another monsters vs aliens but this has differnt combatants and is dc based.

jasofisc
crap forgot the n in monsters when i was making this thread bump

Enyalus
Swamp Thing, The General and Doomsday are good, no doubt, but the rest of the lineup on the Monsters end is a bit...low. Unless we use peak versions of Grundy, etc (and I'm using current unless otherwise stated.)

The Aliens lineup is pretty consistant and high. I say they take this again.

Raoul
fixed the title.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Raoul
fixed the title.

many thanks

jasofisc
Originally posted by Enyalus
Swamp Thing, The General and Doomsday are good, no doubt, but the rest of the lineup on the Monsters end is a bit...low. Unless we use peak versions of Grundy, etc (and I'm using current unless otherwise stated.)

The Aliens lineup is pretty consistant and high. I say they take this again.

taking about frank and etrigan?????? frank duked it out with a living universe and etrigan has fought sups to a stand still many many times.

Enyalus
Originally posted by jasofisc
taking about frank and etrigan?????? frank duked it out with a living universe and etrigan has fought sups to a stand still many many times.
Neh-buh-lah was weakened for that fight and wasn't anything really spectacular. Frank's not in the DC physical elite. And that's what most of the alien lineup is.

As for Etrigan, anyone who is caught in a virtual physical stalemate with Blue Demon is definitely out of his league against Superman-level opponents. He does well against Supes because he's magical.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Enyalus
Neh-buh-lah was weakened for that fight and wasn't anything really spectacular. Frank's not in the DC physical elite. And that's what most of the alien lineup is.

As for Etrigan, anyone who is caught in a virtual physical stalemate with Blue Demon is definitely out of his league against Superman-level opponents. He does well against Supes because he's magical.
frank was also duking it out with the general in IC and has a sword from the arch angel michael so yeah he is in the same bracket. Blue devil was greatly enhanced because he was demoted to a rhyming class demon which is what etrigan is so that makes since. Etrigan also fought lobo to a stand still so he's top tier in dc as well

wiseflickguy
Doomsday kills Superman - Monster wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.