CW Mace vs LOTF Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Let's say that the cartoon Mace really was canon (he is to an extent but I'm pretty sure that they exaggerated). You know, the guy that punches through droid armies with his fists and dodges lasers like they're nothing.

Lord Lucien
Against a god? Mace is toast. Buttered toast.

Kodiak
Agreed. Mace doesn't stand a chance against LOTF Luke.

ares834
No one stands a chance against LOTF Luke...

Eminence
A lightsaber duel would be brilliant, but Luke's ridiculously superior power in the Force makes this a very short fight.

Hewhoknowsall
That easily? I mean, CW Mace has some pretty insane and exaggerated feats...

Eminence
Canonically, he's still substantially less powerful than Kar Vastor, who is far less powerful than Vader, who's less powerful than Caedus. And Luke made Caedus his ***** with "no apparent effort."

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Eminence
Canonically, he's still substantially less powerful than Kar Vastor, who is far less powerful than Vader, who's less powerful than Caedus. And Luke made Caedus his ***** with "no apparent effort."

I'm not talking about canonically, I'm saying the overpowered CW version.

Lord Lucien
No canon? Well in that case Luke summons Jules and fuses him with Mace, who explodes because his body can't stand the coolness.

But LOTF Luke still wins.

Eminence
Which is still canon.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
No canon? Well in that case Luke summons Jules and fuses him with Mace, who explodes because his body can't stand the coolness.

But LOTF Luke still wins.

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Let's say that the cartoon Mace really was canon (he is to an extent but I'm pretty sure that they exaggerated). You know, the guy that punches through droid armies with his fists and dodges lasers like they're nothing.

I'm not talking about canonically, I'm saying the overpowered CW version.

I said the overpowered CW version. Luke does not appear in CW, so therefore you could assume that it's Mace.

We're talking about the CW Mace's not so canon exaggerated feats. NOT Luke. Seriously, even if something is a little bit confusing, you can still easily enough figure it out and not try and play dumb by pretending that you don't understand.

CW Mace vs LOTF Luke.

Lord Lucien
*facepalms*

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by ares834
No one stands a chance against LOTF Luke...

Except DE Sidious. big grin

SIDIOUS 66
I said the overpowered CW version. Luke does not appear in CW, so therefore you could assume that it's Mace.

We're talking about the CW Mace's not so canon exaggerated feats. NOT Luke. Seriously, even if something is a little bit confusing, you can still easily enough figure it out and not try and play dumb by pretending that you don't understand.

CW Mace vs LOTF Luke.

CW Mace is just as much canon as LOTF Luke, TFU Starkiller, or DE Sidious. They all seem exaggerated compared to the movies.

Lord Lucien
Imagine a hybrid of the four.

SIDIOUS 66

A marvel type character. lol

mattatom
Hmm...
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
A marvel type character. lol
Nah

We already have the hybrid...*deep and resonating voice* I call thee forth Lucien show us your true hybrid self and stop these games!

Oh and Luke would make Mace his *****.

Since, Luke knows Shatterpoint and Vapaad wouldn't work. Since Luke would have already launched Mace into Orbit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.