Riddick vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Riddick has been fighting from monsters to mercenaries and now he's gonna face his toughest challenge, Batman (from TDK).

How does Batman meet this guy? Beyonder screws around that's how. Batman instantly appears inside Butcher Bay and confronts Riddick. Thinking this is some odd security guard, Riddick attacks.

Riddick has his blades and whatever guns he has in the movies. Batman has all the gear he has in TDK. Oh and also, the huge room they're in is dark so Riddick will see with ease and Bats will have to rely on his senses.

Who will win?

KingD19
This is spite, Riddick will win in a bright room with all of batman's gadgets and buddies with him. Riddick is just too much for Batman, he took a shot from a gravity gun that propelled him several feet away. It should have crushed his organs and bones, but he got up.

dadudemon
No, Batman is a master of fighting in the dark.

This is still very much even.

Robtard
1) This has been done already.

2) You're gimping the inferior guy, dumb

3) Batman wouldn't be his "toughest opponent yet", the Lord Marshall would destroy Batman.

Taking movie feats and not "he's the Batman" into account, Riddick would destroy Batman, light or no light.

Rogue Jedi
Riddick rapes the Bat, then steals the Batpod and comes over to my house and steals my Doritos.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Riddick rapes the Bat, then steals the Batpod and comes over to my house and steals my Doritos.

jesus christ blink

Robtard
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
jesus christ blink

For reals, like Riddick would ever go to a shit state like Texas,

Sadako of Girth
And a Riddickian fondness of Doritos is yet to be shown on screen. stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
And a Riddickian fondness of Doritos is yet to be shown on screen. stick out tongue

laughing

Well played. You win this round with your haughty logic...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
1) This has been done already.

2) You're gimping the inferior guy, dumb

3) Batman wouldn't be his "toughest opponent yet", the Lord Marshall would destroy Batman.

Taking movie feats and not "he's the Batman" into account, Riddick would destroy Batman, light or no light. We did Riddick versus Bruce Wayne, I remember that one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.