Big Barda vs Maxima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
JLA girls. Who will win?

manx422
the reader
they rip off each other's clothes

Warlord
Originally posted by manx422
the reader
they rip off each other's clothes

In that case I should add Wonder Woman and some mud

occultdestroyer
New God FTW

manx422
Originally posted by Warlord
In that case I should add Wonder Woman and some mud eek!

Warlord
I think Maxima's psionic abilities could give her the win

cloud102
Maxima, no problem.

Mindset
Big Barda, no problem.

cloud102
Mindset speaks of lies! How can you look in the mirrior?

Mindset
I have no reflection.

cloud102
****ing vampires, i swear.

Aztec123
I can't pick neither, i like them just the same. big grin
But seriously, based on stats Maxima takes a healthy majority.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Maxima, no problem.
NU UH BARDAS TRU FORM SHE MAKEZ MAX LOOK LEIK AN ANT MAXIMA CANT WIN HERE BARDA IN A ASTOMP LOL!!

TricksterPriest
Barda has two edges. Her CQC skills and natural durability give her an edge if she gets close. and New Gods have strong TP resistance.

That being said, Maxima is a very high end TP and TK. I'd like to say Maxima, but I don't know her feats.

cloud102
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Barda has two edges. Her CQC skills and natural durability give her an edge if she gets close. and New Gods have strong TP resistance.

That being said, Maxima is a very high end TP and TK. I'd like to say Maxima, but I don't know her feats.

How about controlling (W/TK) a ship the size of two continents, containing her own race, while simultaneously providing a breathable atmosphere? She also took out Orion with her TP, but he was unaware of her presence.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
NU UH BARDAS TRU FORM SHE MAKEZ MAX LOOK LEIK AN ANT MAXIMA CANT WIN HERE BARDA IN A ASTOMP LOL!!

Maxima's true form is a hot red head!

Warlord

what?

Enyalus
Yes, yes...And, while I do have a thing for redheads, she has a crush on Supes. Which lowers her hotness.

Warlord
he he he dummy me. I thought he meant a hot head of red color....lol

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yes, yes...And, while I do have a thing for redheads, she has a crush on Supes. Which lowers her hotness.

or increases it... mhmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.