no more dvds plz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
am i the only one that thinks dvd is taking over my life? I dont get time to watch them they just sit on the shelf and collect dust.

I feel like giving them all away sad

The Grey Fox
Why do you even make threads?

Kovacs86
Well, only buy DVDs of films that you will actually watched then. Limit yourself to "X" DVDs per month, or whatever, and get rid of ones that you will never watch again...
I think DVDs are still pretty great, especially as they're now so cheap with the arrival of Blu Ray/ HD bullshit.

kodak
i'll take all your dvds.

MildPossession
Nope, DVDs and blu ray are just taking over your life.

coolmovies
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Well, only buy DVDs of films that you will actually watched then. Limit yourself to "X" DVDs per month, or whatever, and get rid of ones that you will never watch again...
I think DVDs are still pretty great, especially as they're now so cheap with the arrival of Blu Ray/ HD bullshit.

HD IS NOT Bullshit !!!!!!!

Kovacs86
I didn't really mean it in that way. It was perhaps a poor choice of words. I don't object to, nor doubt the superior quality of, Blu Ray/ HD, I just don't want to pay 5 or even 10 times the price of a DVD for better picture quality when DVD seems fine to me...

MildPossession
DVD is perfectly fine. Moodyyyyyyyy.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by coolmovies
am i the only one that thinks dvd is taking over my life? I dont get time to watch them they just sit on the shelf and collect dust.

I watch different movies on dvd daily, I love it.. as for HD and blu-ray, you do not necessarily have to buy a blu-ray disc, just buy an HD cable for less than $20 and then you will have HD quality on you tv screen..

HD cables also work very very very well when hooked up to HDTV's

If you really are serious about giving away your DVDS let me know via PM and I will give you my home address so you can send them all to me.. big grin

Impediment
DVD isn't going anywhere.

If you feel that you are wasting your money by buying dvds, then quit buying them. Simple.

loadmaster123
Oh, I like DVDs.
Why not sell yours to me.

coolmovies

Kovacs86
I agree in that there are just too damn many films out there that I want to own. And it'll be a long time 'til Blu Ray is as cheap as the DVDs I buy...

coolmovies
next year they will be going for a fiver

K.Diddy
Originally posted by coolmovies

beer Wait till you have a kid and a fulltime job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.