Kevin from Home Alone Vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Its the summer of 2009.

Kevin McCallister is left by his highly negligent family by accident again as they vacation for the summer.

Its a hot summer and its hot enough for Predator to be drawn to the heat and the conflict.

On the way, as he nears our planet, he sees the TV transmissions showing news footage Kevin's exploits against burglars and recognises him and a wily and fair opponent. Realising how long that transmission would have been travelling to get to him at that distance from Earth, he calculates Kevin to be of fair age to hunt as an adult warrior.

So in the McCallister house, and with Kevin's full usage of any appliances/traps/ambushes, Who wins, how long will it last, what methods of defense/offense will McCallister employ to stay alive...?

Placidity
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Its the summer of 2009.

Kevin McCallister is left by his highly negligent family by accident again as they vacation for the summer.

Its a hot summer and its hot enough for Predator to be drawn to the heat and the conflict.

On the way, as he nears our planet, he sees the TV transmissions showing news footage Kevin's exploits against burglars and recognises him and a wily and fair opponent. Realising how long that transmission would have been travelling to get to him at that distance from Earth, he calculates Kevin to be of fair age to hunt as an adult warrior.

So in the McCallister house, and with Kevin's full usage of any appliances/traps/ambushes, Who wins, how long will it last, what methods of defense/offense will McCallister employ to stay alive...?

Kevin will pwn this Predator

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/ubercomments/funny/183.jpg

http://gerritsverzameling.punt.nl/upload/michaeljackson/michael_jackson_-_home_alone.jpg

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx
oh my god. This is so ridiculamalous

Robtard
Here's what Kevin does, being the crafty little bastard.

1) Turns up the heat in the house, all the way up. Thereby making himself invisible to the Predator.

2) Runs water all over the floors

3) Cuts the electrical cord to the lamp that is activated by The Clapper (who know the one, Clap on, Clap off, the Clapper!"wink

4) Hides and waits, in the sofa. Like a ninja.

5) Waits for the Predator to enter the house, step in the puddle and sends 120volt of death through his body with a simple 'clap'

6) Skins the Predator and prepares it's skull as a trophy.

BruceSkywalker
Its the summer of 2009.

facepalm

but Kevin will prolly win though

Lušh
Kevin turns on the stove to let the gas fill the whole house

Grabs his Male blow up doll and puts him in the shower to set his trap.

After setting up the blow up doll, he'll set the a radio near by (like on the movies) to make it look like hes singing

Kevin goes into his treehouse and waits

Pred enters the house and goes for the bathroom where he hears the shower going off.

Pred enters the bathroom which sets off the "Trap" that makes the doll turn and yell at pred.

Pred being startled, shoots the doll with his plasma cannon thingy.

house explodes, kevin wins

ThunderGodEneru
Kevin tricks dumb house burglars.

Predator is a superhuman advanced space alien that lives to hunt.

And how will Kevin know how to make himself invisible to the Predator? He does not know it sees heat. And fun fact, Predators have different ways to see other than just thermal vision.

A blow up doll won't fool Pred, considering it does not emanate the heat of a living thing.

Predator walks in the house and blows Kevin to pieces with its plasma gun, decapitates him with his claws, or impales him with his spear.

I am not amused.

Lušh
srsbsns

Nemesis X
What the heck is this? Sadako I know you want Kevin dead because there's no way you're friggin serious about this match and if you are, lol.

Lušh

ThunderGodEneru
Serious business indeed.

Lušh
Pred doesn't have child killing feats. Kevin wins

Robtard
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

And how will Kevin know how to make himself invisible to the Predator? He does not know it sees heat. And fun fact, Predators have different ways to see other than just thermal vision.

A blow up doll won't fool Pred, considering it does not emanate the heat of a living thing.

Predator walks in the house and blows Kevin to pieces with its plasma gun, decapitates him with his claws, or impales him with his spear.

I am not amused.

Then do explain the nonsense that was Predator 2?

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Here's what Kevin does, being the crafty little bastard.

1) Turns up the heat in the house, all the way up. Thereby making himself invisible to the Predator.

2) Runs water all over the floors

3) Cuts the electrical cord to the lamp that is activated by The Clapper (who know the one, Clap on, Clap off, the Clapper!"wink

4) Hides and waits, in the sofa. Like a ninja.

5) Waits for the Predator to enter the house, step in the puddle and sends 120volt of death through his body with a simple 'clap'

6) Skins the Predator and prepares it's skull as a trophy.

Awesome!

I could see that working on an inexperienced Predator.

Particularly liking the sofa ninja motif.

Sadako of Girth

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Nemesis X
What the heck is this? Sadako I know you want Kevin dead because there's no way you're friggin serious about this match and if you are, lol.

Bit of both there maybe..... stick out tongue

When I heard about the end of "My girl", I was rooting for the Bees.

Sadako of Girth

Sadako of Girth

I am not amused.

I am though.

With the addition of Robtard's heat camoflage idea, the doll thing might take him a second or two to figure out.

Dr Will Hatch
The real toughie for Saddako is how Kevin would do with John McClane in the house.

Rogue Jedi
Does Kevin have his brothers spider?

Nemesis X
Maybe Predator will open a closet and a boxing glove comes and hits him in the gonads (assuming if Predator's do have gonads) and Predator passes out. I'm not actually being serious about this just so you know but that would be hilarious to see.

Placidity
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Maybe Predator will open a closet and a boxing glove comes and hits him in the gonads (assuming if Predator's do have gonads) and Predator passes out. I'm not actually being serious about this just so you know but that would be hilarious to see.

The Predator would dodge it.

In AvP:

- Slices the fachugger
- catches the chestburster

Rogue Jedi
facehuggers and chestbursters....there has gotta be better names for these beings.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
The real toughie for Saddako is how Kevin would do with John McClane in the house. haermm i want to see what he comes up with

Placidity
Its easy. Leave a truck outside with the keys in the ignition. McClane won't be able to resist. Just make sure to plant a car bomb on it.

ThunderGodEneru
I am though.

With the addition of Robtard's heat camoflage idea, the doll thing might take him a second or two to figure out. And Kevin knows that he sees in thermal vision how?

omgchos
Well if we go off of BOTH movies the Predator can switch vision from thermal to what looks like some kind of Electro-Magnetic imaging. So lets say for arguments sake that Kevin knows he sees in heat somehow.
Even with the camo(which isn't how it would work btw, kevin would still have parts of him that weren't 98.6) The predator would just switch and find Kevein lickedy split. tho he wouldn't even wanna kill him if he didn't have a weapon.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Its easy. Leave a truck outside with the keys in the ignition. McClane won't be able to resist. Just make sure to plant a car bomb on it. laughing

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
The real toughie for Saddako is how Kevin would do with John McClane in the house.

laughing

Home alone was kinda like Die Hard junior, wasnt it...

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Does Kevin have his brothers spider?

Yes indeed.

Rogue Jedi
Well, for all we know, the Pred in question is deathly afraid of spiders.

Sadako of Girth
And Kevin knows that he sees in thermal vision how?

Hes seem Predator 2 on VHS. shifty

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Placidity
Its easy. Leave a truck outside with the keys in the ignition. McClane won't be able to resist. Just make sure to plant a car bomb on it.

Ahhhhh but McClane's phenomenal luck would have the bomb not go off... Perhaps he sees it and uses the the old "Jam the accelerator down with something and have it crashing in through the house" trick to speed the bomb back in to Macca's house.

Rogue Jedi
I can see the Pred grabbing a hot ass doorknob and screaming, then slipping on the ice haermm

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by omgchos
Well if we go off of BOTH movies the Predator can switch vision from thermal to what looks like some kind of Electro-Magnetic imaging. So lets say for arguments sake that Kevin knows he sees in heat somehow.
Even with the camo(which isn't how it would work btw, kevin would still have parts of him that weren't 98.6) The predator would just switch and find Kevein lickedy split. tho he wouldn't even wanna kill him if he didn't have a weapon.

Not if Kevin is in a heat insulating suit and electrostatically charged foil is deployed in the manner described in Predator 2, he wont. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I can see the Pred grabbing a hot ass doorknob and screaming, then slipping on the ice haermm

stick out tongue

Robtard
Hes seem Predator 2 on VHS. shifty

If this guy could figure it out, then McCallister certainly can.

Sadako of Girth
LOLZ laughing WTF.......????

He very nearly beat Riggs.

Robtard
Sad, I know.

Nemesis X
I say the Predator just pushes buttons on his gauntlet and throws it into Kevin's house, runs like hell, and the house explodes....along with the neighborhood and possibly the city near it since those bombs are insanely powerful.

KingD19
Predator's only use the bomb when they know they're about to die, and they don't want any evidence left.

Nemesis X
I know that. I'm just thinking of a faster way for Pred to win.

Kevin has awesome skills setting traps I'll give him that much but there's no way he'll fool a Predator. He's only good at tricking retarded burglars and is Predator retarded? No.

KingD19
Plus none of his household items will hurt Predator, it'll just piss him off.

omgchos
Not if Kevin is in a heat insulating suit and electrostatically charged foil is deployed in the manner described in Predator 2, he wont. stick out tongue
Apperently u didn't read my post....... i said lets take it for granted that the heat thing works the pred will switch vision. Lest we forget gary bucy's crew got ****ed.

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhh true. Sorry bout that.

Yes they did.

But that was Busey: An unstable madman with a badge.

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
Apperently u didn't read my post....... i said lets take it for granted that the heat thing works the pred will switch vision. Lest we forget gary bucy's crew got ****ed.

Excuse me, sir, iirc the Predator countered Busey's hijinx by switching over to a vision that detected into the ultraviolet spectrum; I'm certain the Predator doesn't have vision that can detect into the 'hidden like a sofa ninja' spectrum, so in my perfectly plausible scenario, McCallister goes undetected and wins.

Edit: From the Wiki article on Predator technology.

"The masks have been shown to have access to several different visual frequencies, the most commonly seen being infrared. Infrared is effective for tracking humans, but useless in a xenomorph hunt. Also available is an Ultraviolet spectrum and a specifically tuned EM Field Detector mode used to track xenomorphs. Additional vision modes are available to determine the health condition of targets."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predator_technology

So yeah, Predator is ****ed when facing the McCallister.

Sadako of Girth
laughing

Yet so true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.