Darkseid vs Thanos (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
no dq wrestling match
thanos has quanchi112 in his corner
darkseid has tricksterpriest in his corner
who wins
quan, trick request mods to delete topic if u don't like it
win by pinfall, submission, ko

Enyalus
Thanos owns Darkseid in a wrestling match.

Slaanesh
Thanos

TricksterPriest
Spite. Quan would be too busy trying to get into Thanos's pants to care about the fight. durlaugh

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Spite. Quan would be too busy trying to get into Thanos's pants to care about the fight. durlaugh

and you would be looking for the lube to put it in DS poopshoot

Mekrob
They don't know what to do, since their corner men are incompetent.

Thanos' main focus would shift to something completely different because someone didn't know what was going on and tried to fake it, and DS would be swearing at Quan, and stroking to some azn guys creations.

TricksterPriest
Bran, only one of us can actually debate. They just chose not to. Guess which one it is. big grin

Mekrob
Nope, I can't guess. You stumped me.

Also, what does debating have to do with cornering, or wrestling? You're developing some sort of Quan comprehension it seems. You better watch that...

iceman24567
LOL

TricksterPriest
Alright, let me rephrase that. One of us makes shit up. The other actually knows what things the characters can do. Not to mention DS has actually demonstrated fighting skills and martial arts, unlike Thanos.

Philosophía
Quan would be furiously masturbating in the corner for being in Thanos's presence while screaming 'force block' or something.

Trick would show Dio Brando banners, or some other wierd stuff.

And at the end they'll each use the 'clone'/'avatar' excuse. ermm

TricksterPriest

Mekrob
wut

Alright, let me rephrase that. One of us makes shit up. The other actually knows what things the characters can do. Not to mention DS has actually demonstrated fighting skills and martial arts, unlike Thanos. Still doesn't help me... can I pass?

In wrestling?

Starscream M
quan wanks thanos to piss people off, trick fellates DS because he truly enjoys it...at least my assessment

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Mekrob
wut

Still doesn't help me... can I pass?

In wrestling?

No, but you can.......

http://prettyprettylights.com/Upgrade.jpg

Mekrob
http://www.facepalm.org/img.php

leonheartmm
quan will give his penis to thanos to keep in his pocket forever and ever.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Mekrob
http://www.facepalm.org/img.php

conan?

quanchi112
Alright, let me rephrase that. One of us makes shit up. The other actually knows what things the characters can do. Not to mention DS has actually demonstrated fighting skills and martial arts, unlike Thanos. It's you that makes stuff up. It's you that claims everyone else doesn't understand Ds while other Ds fans explain it to you.

For all the skills Ds showed he never gained an inch on Orion.

TricksterPriest
Blood is thicker than water.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.